Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Increase PVC Registration Volume... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Increase PVC Registration Volume... (198 Views)

INEC Debunks Rumour Of Another Opportunity For Fresh PVC Registration / Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase PVC Registration Volume... by bigpicture001: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have noticed. That some traditional neutral guyz who naturally don't vote come rain or shine have started to make moves to get their PVC's.. however the problem is our ladies especially between the ages of 18 to 28..

They can never register talk more. Of vote.. so here. Is. The. Plan to get them to vote..

Let Every guy that has a gf or. Wife insists they won't fund her again if sh doesn't present the evidence of a PVC , first it's INEC registration den PVC..... You will see all the ladies rushing out to get registered..

I tried it with mine. Sh reluctantly obeyed and have now registered.. sh made me promise her. That on the. Election day I will sstroll with her to vote so it will be fun to her... Yes! I agreed,

Now it's plus one PVC.. let's use this trick guyz it works!

Let's tweet,Facebook,watsap and Instagram this idea to every maale out there both north aand south...u will see a massive turnn out for PVC...

Plz let's save our children future from greedy politicians...
Re: How To Increase PVC Registration Volume... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
bigpicture001:
I have noticed. That some traditional neutral guyz who naturally don't vote come rain or shine have started to make moves to get their PVC's.. however the problem is our ladies especially between the ages of 18 to 28..

They can never register talk more. Of vote.. so here. Is. The. Plan to get them to vote..

Let Every guy that has a gf or. Wife insists they won't find her again if sh doesn't present the evidence of a PVC , first it's INEC registration den PVC..... You will see all the ladies rushing out to get registered..

I tried it with mine. Sh reluctantly obeyed and have now registered.. sh made me promise her. That on the. Election day I will sstroll with her to vote so it will be fun to her... Yes! I agreed,

Now it's plus one PVC.. let's use this truck guyz it works!

Let's tweet,Facebook,watsap and Instagram this idea to every maale out there both north aand south...u will see a massive turnn out for PVC...

Plz let's save our children future from greedy politicians...

Guy! U dey vex oooh.

cool
Re: How To Increase PVC Registration Volume... by Kingkum: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
How can i get a new one?

the old one was rejected by that st*pid card reader cos it broke small at the edge. i voted though

(1) (Reply)

People's Gazette Is A Fake Website With Fake News As Source Of Income / Dickson Condemns Massacre Of Innocent Worshippers At Owo / TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT Https://www.nairaland.com/6398695/tinubu-becomes-pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.