Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight (25755 Views)

Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight by Kenny9857(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mickykarim:
@Kenny9857.

ONLY THE BASTARD THAT YOU ARE, WILL REFER TO HIS OWN FATHER AS A FOOL.

The man you know as your father may not be the real one. It is clear from the SENSELESSNESS you manifested.

YOU NEED A DNA TEST TO DETERMINE YOUR TRUE FATHER.
No be me you dey follow talk mumu
Fu*k off my mention abeg undecided
Re: Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight by Kingdonik(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Umahi ? That Man might step down before the main stage is set. The meeting is already in progress, let's await the outcome first. About Tinubu, He had simply being outplayed in his own game.
Miracle2020:
I pray buhari should chose Umahi.
My problem with buhari is that he don't want to use his power. In fact had it been tinubu is the one on power he would have disqualified all the candidates except his own.
Buhari you are too simple,people like Tinubu only understand vawulens. Show tinubu there is different between an ex governor and a sitting president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.