Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted (189 Views)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP / INEC Cannot Accept Candidates Where There Were No Primaries - Falana Backs Igini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted by GreyLaw(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mr. Mahmood Yakubu, the chairman of the INEC says election materials would no longer be stored at CBN. Pray tell, where else in Nigeria is safer than CBN?

Has anybody ever thought that Emefiele may have picked the presidential aspirants' form of the APC simply to bring about this decision? What are these dark men planning? Emefiele coughed out 100 million for a position he never would have won. It didn't sound normal; it wasn't normal.

Some underhand tactic is being employed here.

I must state Mr. Mahmood doesn't have the trust of many Nigerians, much less moving sensitive election materials to God knows where.

Mr. Emefiele has withdrawn from the race. Messrs Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Onu, et al are not staff members of CBN. Something is fishy here!

Indeed, something is fishy!

What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted by Aonkuuse(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nothing is fishey, same you criticised INEC for keeping election materials with CBN even after CBN governor identified himself with APC. Same wailers are crying when INEC decided to move their materials from there.

I believe you people will still hang INEC if they insist of keeping their materials at CBN
Re: Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted by RealLordZeus(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't really buy into the conspiracy above but all ive been wondering since I read the news was "where will they now store the materials?"

The only solution to this is for Buhari to sack Emefiele to maintain the integrity of the CBN but as usual the man no send us

Anyway if they are not keeping at CBN, they should tell us where it is, we deserve to know

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted by Cypress042(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Like people trusted them before.
Re: Relocation Of Election Materials: INEC Cannot Be Trusted by GreyLaw(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Nothing is fishey, same you criticised INEC for keeping election materials with CBN even after CBN governor identified himself with APC. Same wailers are crying when INEC decided to move their materials from there.

I believe you people will still hang INEC if they insist of keeping their materials at CBN

Speak like someone who is educated. I never criticised Emefiele, his presidential bid or INEC keeping materials at CBN. So what do you mean by "same you criticised INEC...?"

Don't make generalisations just to make a point. It is in bad taste.

(1) (Reply)

Northern APC Governors Zones Presidential Ticket To The South / 2023 : Objective Of Peter Obi,osinbajo And Tinubu / Akpabio Steps Down For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.