Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? (2257 Views)

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today / Converting Dubai Currency To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? by adewale202: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2011
i have 500 itallian currency note plz how huch and where will i exchange it
Re: Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? by yeye4live(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
guy u must b drunk,re u d one dat printed d mone or who, italy uses euro ok
Re: Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? by stagger: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
Italy uses the EURO. So better take that your Italian Lira and use it as toilet roll.
Re: Where To Change Italian Currency To Naira? by yeye4live(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2011
stagger:

Italy uses the EURO. So better take that your Italian Lira and use it as toilet roll.

no mind dat fools,we kip on seing trash here always,s he sure its italy or his grand fathers country curency he s holdin to.

@stagger long time,i see ure bak,any beta 4me

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Enter Into A Mini Importation Business? / The Benefits Of Tax (2) / Free Naira In Your Account Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.