Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari (62028 Views)

How Adeyeye, Fayemi’s Utterances Against Tinubu Cost Them Ministerial Position / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
spencekat:
You omitted ,Jonathan(Christain South) .........Sambo(Muslim North)
Again,Tinubu can choose Dogara(Christain North)

Dogara nor join cabal favourite O...

The consensus may favour Osibanjo
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by spencekat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ogaga87:

Dogara nor join cabal favourite O...

The consensus may favour Osibanjo
So Tinubu will choose Osibanjo as Vice?.VP again?Not possible.We are talking about VP position .
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Blackmanpro: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
They wan punish person wet get d house
But in all the speech the man said, they did not say all is a lie so why punish him
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by tunapawizzy: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bfly:
My Angle
Why is everyone attacking Tinubu for giving account of his involvement in the leadership of Apc?
If anything he said was wrong, let them come for him.
Right there the Governor agreed to it.
Get off your church mind and stop acting the script society handed you.
It was obvious without Tinubu, Buhari wouldn't be the President in 2015.
He was used to bring them to limelight and He is proud of it.
Tomorrow when he says he helped Sanwo-olu to become the governor of lagos state, hope no wailer will wail.
We are conditioned to condemn people when they praise themselves.
Everyone wants everyone else to lick his ass.
What a society?
Tinubu is too experienced to appeal to the pity of the present Nigerians.
This might sabotage his presidential ambition but who gives a Bleep?
He was outrightly correct with those comments.
I doubt if anyone would object if he was not running for presidency
Sentiments would lead a nation nowhere.
WTF.
As a leader you need to be emotionally intelligent, not all points that needs to be made should come from your mouth, some ur most important soldier will say it and u will be the one chastising him sef, but the truth is the message is out already, and u will even pass test of maturity and all. What he said about governor of Ogun state is not so much of a big deal, but Buhari is the captain of the ship and in leadership under no circumstance should u try to outshine the master.
And to address the sentiment issue u raise, what is more sentimental than saying u should be president of 200million people because u had a gentleman agreement with the person u think u made president.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by yorubarere: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
Tinubu political career is over. We told his urchins that the drug baron senile spineles idiotic notorious hand tremors ridden dingbat can never be president, but they called us Igbos cheesy
Someone gave birth to this thing. I am sure they will be regretting it. So hateful
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Pastor Osinbajo supporters and Ameachi supporters sef

Punish koor, compensate nii

Anoiting no work

Consensus no work

Disqualification no work

Now Na punishment

Better prepare for Eagles square Presidential primaries in peace and stop hiding under Buhari that couldn't save his nephew in his constituency, his personal assistant in Kano or Malami

Bro you get mouth like your OGA Tinubu. Last last Buhari may not deliver his preferred candidate.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
yorubarere:

Someone gave birth to this thing. I am sure they will be regretting it. So hateful
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Solari8(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
I still don't know how one man is giving everyone sleepiness night, people say APC is more than this man but i don't think so, APC should proof me wrong by disqualifying him and see how the party fall apart.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by gudugudumeje: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
THRASH !! What a Frivolity.....
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by josite: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Person wey no reach person wey wan punish person ,na suffer he want to suffer.

Didn't bakare blasted him?
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Alexaonfleek: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
This man should have just retired as lagos landlord but no, he wants to be landlord over all Nigeria.
I really hope nemesis catches up with him...he never see anything yet.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by yorubarere: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Smh
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by izubext007: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
They need to crush his two old eggs.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by justmondris: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stupid people. Did APC punish Buhari for becoming the worst president in the history of the country ?

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Malory: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
frozen70:

He is so desperate to be the president and may just kpai if he doesn't get it
I de tell you
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by ScamHunter: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Can you punish your benefactor?.. big NO
You can't punish your father for telling you the truth to your face, except for ipob pigs who wakes up their father with sliding tackles.They don't respect their fathers.
Meanwhile, APC knows that Jagaban is their father and Nothing will ever scratch his body.

-Okoro bufo

I like the way you cry, boy.

_erasethedot
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by gudugudumeje: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
So the APC leadership is so frivolous. What a shame? Yet it knows the risks having the man leave the party.....
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Malory: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Corporate2020:

We are already studying your stupidity here. It's not ordinary, it calls for medical and spiritual attention
Trash
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by airsaylongcome: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju oko Remi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

Jagaban ọkọ Iya wọn...

I don't like him and I'm not particularly a fan. But if he is the APC candidate he will have my vote. Him, or any southern APC candidate
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by CutieKing: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
wirinet:

Listen to Tinubu's remarks once again without blinkers in your ears and tell me if he was not referring to Buhari and Abiodun in a condescending manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkefBmDsh7s

In the presidential system of government, the president has near absolute control of the party at the national level and the governors at the state level.

Which absolute control??.is he the one financing the party?
That party members give him respect doesn't means he has to abuse it.
You people keep accusing tinubu of nominating Lagos governors when he is not in government himself.
Tinubu is not a small fry anybody can toy with in apc.he is an authority by himself.
Am beginning to believe some of you attacking tinubu are not apc members because no apc members will undermine his contributions and influence in apc strong hold on power.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Malory: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ogaga87:

He made a mistake and he is just too late to realise he did..

This has been the pair since 1999

Obasanjo.(christian) South-----Atiku - Muslim North

Yar Adua (Muslim North )------- Jonathan (christian South )

Buhari (Muslim North)------- Osibanjo (Christian South)

Tinubu (Muslim South)------- which northern vice does he think is a christian

Wahala wa because the christians won't accept Muslim Muslim ticket

He is too greedy
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
It though they debunked his statements, saying it was taken out of context?

APC ... Change!
APC ... Next level!
APC ... Change the next level!
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Bigheart042(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Tinubu Must Contest
Must!

Atiku 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

Even at that north still remain the most poorest among others.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by am4truth(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
Tinubu political career is over. We told his urchins that the drug baron senile spineles idiotic notorious hand tremors ridden dingbat can never be president, but they called us Igbos cheesy

Your eyes would soon clear.... The hate against Tinubu is too much. He is human and there is nothing wrong with what he said.

I am not a fan. But I don't hate him
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by wink2015(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
Everything Tinubu said is true. The only problem is that he should have not have let his emotions get the better of him. He should have kept mute.. This is life, you stick out your neck for ingratitude and you end up regretting.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BETRAYAL IN NIGERIA POLITICS.

Allow him (:Tinubu) to speak out his feeling.

If the Fulani leadership in Nigeria headed by President Muhammadu Buhari is not reprimanded by the likes of Tinubu and the good people of southern Nigeria they the north will continue to oppress the people of the south.

They will continue to feel the Fulani own Nigeria and that the rest of the southerners are slaves

Abandoning Tinubu at this crucial period is one of the biggest Fulani betrayal.

When Buhari was looking for vote in the south west in 2015 after three failed attempt at securing the presidency.

It was Tinubu that he turned to who readily offered him votes from the south west.

Why show so much ingratitude to Tinubu at this moment.

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF FULANI BETRAYAL.

I was expecting Buhari to be selling the candidacy of Tinubu to his northern kinsmen to support him with votes
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by wirinet(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
babaolofin:

Abiola cannot be left out of this. You don't know what happened in 1983. I am talking of what happened in 1983 under democracy, you are talking of what happened in 1993. IBB never denied Abiola's participation in election. I have read 'The Prince' it has nothing to do with this. You are a kid. Atiku as VP fought Obj, Abubakar Umar fought Obj.
No member of the same party can fight a sitting president (or governor) in the same party and hope to remain in that party. Even in the parliamentary system where the prime minister is not supreme, anyone that falls out with the prime minister resigns.

In developed countries, political power is not absolute. People fought Trump, even in Russia, people fought Putin. In Europe, people challenge powers if power is misused.
Which republican could challenge Trump when he was President? What can challenge Putin and survive the next few months in Russia. Putin even goes after those that fled the country.

The Prince" by niccolo machiavelli and other mafia and power politics books I have read have nothing to do with political environment in their countries.

We can never isolate Abiola out of this.

If you have read The Prince, you will know that he recommended destroying those that helped the King attain power.

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Frigga13: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigheart042:

Even at that north still remain the most poorest among others.

Yes !

But it change nothin politically

They’re poor but smarter than the wise men for the east .. in their poverty and ignorance

They will keep ruling you while you keep shouting Biafra or dead

Don’t you get it
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
bluefilm:
I want APC to scatter scatter.

So that Peter Obi will easily clinch the title

APC has scattered already. APC is no longer in existence. Spiritually, APC is dead.

In the Spirit Realm, APC is represented by Green, White and Blue Colour with a hand holding a Broom on the White Colour.

That colours and the Broom are the most conspicuous things on APC flag and logo.

The Green, White and Blue colours with the Broom belong to ACN. They are the Symbols of Asiwaju Tinubu's Ingenuity, Courage and resilience. The hand holding that Broom is Tinubu's hand.

They are dragging the Broom with him in the physical at Abuja. The Spirit realm is against them.

On Monday out of Shame, nobody can raise that Broom. Buhari did not bring Broom from CPC to APC. Adamu did not bring Broom from PDP to APC. All of them using APC flag from presidency to National Assembly are displaying the Grace bestowed upon Tinubu by divine power from the Supreme Being.

The Party is dead.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Bfly: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
tunapawizzy:

As a leader you need to be emotionally intelligent, not all points that needs to be made should come from your mouth, some ur most important soldier will say it and u will be the one chastising him sef, but the truth is the message is out already, and u will even pass test of maturity and all. What he said about governor of Ogun state is not so much of a big deal, but Buhari is the captain of the ship and in leadership under no circumstance should u try to outshine the master.
And to address the sentiment issue u raise, what is more sentimental than saying u should be president of 200million people because u had a gentleman agreement with the person u think u made president.

What is more objective than going for a primary election in choosing a party preffered candidate? Tinubu wanted the people to realised that he is about to be sidelined without a reason made known to no one, even by the people he brought to power. He is not requesting anybody to impose him on the people. He is only driving towards democracy even within the political party which i think is better.
Re: APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari by Mattwillz: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
No be dis same tinubu we Dey find during end sars...this country Dey confused..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.