Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) (104925 Views)

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath / Mike Of The Popular Zule Zoo Singer Is Dead / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
obontami:
Mumu op posted picture of mountain black and mad melon (danfo drivers). Mad melon is dead though. RIP to him and Mike.

I was confused when I see the pix too.
Mad melon of danfo driver was a great guy with unique vocals. Rip to him and Michael. This people made our child hood
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Wait oh… so this slump and die means to slip and hit your head on the floor? Omo I just remembered that fair Nairalander woman that died like this.
Victorian abi? may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Legend
RIP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by goodman5(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip kerewa that year sad
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by asogo1: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaInferno:
...e za zan zan d due Ken terem kem grin
Kua ngo u ken ..... cheesy
DaInferno:
Kua ngo u ken .....

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip � to Mike Aboh[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by GhettoBwoy: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
The slim one is Micheal,I don't know why half of all Nigeria popular music duo's are all dying
Gradually first it was mad melon of danfo driver's then now Micheal of zulezoo
Rip legend
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP Michael. I love una song kerewa and necessary. That time in Abuja na this guys song dey reign that time. Zulezu and danfo driver their songs be the hit song then in Abuja.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Make una no vex which be Michael so that I no go carry RIP give the wrong person?
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by sekzy99(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
First na one of danfo driver n now zule zoo..
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Make una no vex which be Michael so that I no go carry RIP give the wrong person?

The slim one
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fadafada231:

The slim one
Okay...RIP to him
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
OH daddiiiiiiii...... .. RiP
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Oshodipikin: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really don't know how true, but someone advised that we should be bathing from the legs up instead of from head down. It was said that putting water on the head causes something like maybe making the brain suddenly go cold which can make one collapse.... This i am not really sure oh... But I heard something like that.

Medical persons on this platform should please help if there's any iota of truth in this assertion.

Na everyday we de learn.

RIP man.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by money121(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
brainhgeek:

We shall.not all die...some of us will be transformed.
Motigbo

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
uchaymart:
RIP Sir Michael Abo....

Any man or woman wey say e no go better for me ooo, kpungu .................
what is kpungu?
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zule Zoo, this guys really made my growing up fun, I can not love them less. I'm just sad reading about the death of Abo, may his soul rest in peace. Natural born singers who used their energy, dance steps and costumes to do the magic and not the trash i listen to this present generation. Imagine banning kerewa that was talking about adultery in marriage and overlooking the nonsense being viewed in our 9ja musicals today
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Fucklove(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Please who can help me with the title of that French song singing in the background of this video? I have been trying for years to download their music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-UAk4jhgAA&feature=emb_rel_end

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
High blood pressure or village people?
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by asatemple(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rest in peace Mike
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
markidoo:
Chai, why is it always while taking bath? I know of more than 4 people that have collapsed and died while taking bath. Evil people with their Manipulation, they know you can never avoid a bath...

It is advisable that people take their bath in the morning with warm water instead of cold water.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaInferno:

Thanks Chief...

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Wait oh… so this slump and die means to slip and hit your head on the floor? Omo I just remembered that fair Nairalander woman that died like this.

There is difference between the two incidences. Slip and slump are two different things
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by nedekid: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rest in peace.
Must be high BP.
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
How do we identify Michael now?

The slim guy

1 Like

Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
overdrive:
Which one is Michael?

The slim guy
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by Allsortng(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you are fighting HBP... Always make sure you take a glass. Of water before going for your bath ...

The sharp contrast in body pressure due to cold water you poured on ur body sharply lowers you blood pressure from it's very high state.. ND u will feel dizzy in d eyes and collapses.. most die.

So take ur health seriously
Re: Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
authority2006:

There is difference between the two incidences. Slip and slump are two different things

Explain pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.