Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- (6040 Views)

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by obyrich(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Na so igbos wan take become President for Nigeria grin

They have successfully turn Obi to IPOB matter from the nationalist he used to be.

Atiku 2023

Power to the people
North 2023
Is Doyin Okupe IPOB?
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Karmaisme(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ddokie:

Your only hope for your preferred candidate to win election is rigging and dependence on the multitude of young people you guys refused to educate in the north. But even those ones you believe can't think for themselves, whom you think can only see within the scope of religion and tribe will shock you on election day to your dismay.

Rubbish. Can you come and campaign for your candidate in the midst of enlightened people when Peter Obi dey ballot?

You no dey shame frigga? Tuee.

I been think say you be correct guy sef. I no know say tribe don blind your eyes. I am a better man that you are because I see beyond tribe and religion. I have voted for a hausa fulani muslim, I have voted for a yoruba christian, and i have voted for an Ijaw and I did it all with my full chest. Meanwhile you cannot vote for the most credible candidate in the coming elections because he is igbo.

You are a shame. Your education is a waste.

But it isn't too late to redeem yourself. Better become Obi-dient before you become Obi-literated.

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Greatkenny2: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Is that what onitsha traders taught you..

Anu..
this frigga of a thing, since Obi left PDP you’ve have been convulsing and drooling like a rabid dog. You too Dey cap.. if you’re confident about your candidate then let’s meet at the pool...
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by gwafaeziokwu: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Peter Obi has been reduced to an IPOB agenda
No level

If Na insult Una wan use sell Obi .. 10th sef he no go see

Igbo are political orphans

Better go and keep shouting Biafra or Death

That’s Una only noise and leave politcs for south south .. that have outsmarted igbos

Truth is bitter ..

As for the rest of your gibberish .. .. frigga no get fools time

grin

Oh! You are from south south. The proverbial clueless little child that an invader buys candy for and warned not to inform elder brother that the enemy is at the door. Years later he would be wondering rather stupidly why his inheritance is not under his absolute control. He even feel like a Champion when offered a paltry 13%.

The kind of low IQs Igbo man have to deal with everyday all because of One Naijeria.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Greatkenny2: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Peter Obi is good to go in the south but he needs to do much more in the north. He'll make a great president no doubt but can labour party take him there?
bro even if it doesn’t work out 2023 (hopefully it will) then 2027.. his supporters do not mind

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by sekzy99(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Indispensable85(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Greatkenny2:
bro even if it doesn’t work out 2023 (hopefully it will) then 2027.. his supporters do not mind

Okay then
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Greatkenny2: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ddokie:

You have won the argument contest. I shall now vote for your candidate. shocked MUGU

Nonsense.

Peter Obi for President.
bro the idiott is pained Obi left PDP... he knows his principal Atiku lost a huge fan base in Obi hence his childish outbursts.... just ignore him like a rat he is
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by DKM123: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wether or not ASUU calls off this strike before PO gets to my side of the divide, I am dedicating my time to participate fully in his grassroot campaign.

The youths especially are all out to support a relatively young, astute and brilliant technocratic leader this time around. Enough of this greedy recycled old thieves who think Nigerian is thier personal property.

#PeterObi support is an organic movement. A revolution even! We move!
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Lawag3: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=triple996 post=113474122]This one should stop wasting his time and money

NO MKPURUMIRI WILL EVER NEAR ASOROCK wink[/quot

Why do you choose to be stupid? why!!! cry undecided
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by ccffwx: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

How is that a gathering of Igbo supporters? Were their tribes written on their faces.

Even if it were to be so, what is wrong with Igbos rooting for a long overdue Igbo presidency? Is a population 50 million people not big enough to produce a leader in a country that said 'unity is non negotiable'?

Why is every part of the country allowed to be openly tribalistic but the Igbo man will have to bend backwards to prove he is a nationalist.

Support your recycled thief in peace and leave progressive people to toe the path of sanity biko.

Biko gwaha eziokwu!

1 Like

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Feggie3: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

After all your gibberish.. and all..

Make Obi come chop President make we see

Una go shout
Biafra or dead tire .. for Nigeria

Common sense it’s not common

Politics is not for igbos
Igbos are not interested in politics. Naturally they are business inclined. But the governance they happily left for your kinsmen to handle, you have damaged the economy beyond repair.. Where them see business do? At least you will benefit if you become OBIdient.
5000 whey u use sub dey type gibberish. Obi can make you buy equivalent sub for 1000 naira so you can then have the full arsenal to wail online to your satisfaction since it is your God given speciality.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by ProfAmaben(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Massive indeed

Portable Zahzuh pokotua gather crowd pass this one nau

You this terrorist again? Na Igbos go kill you las las

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by lasisi69(f): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
alsudan:
The Movement is growing at unbelievable pace.

By December at least 70 percent of the Voting population will be OBIdient and the remaining 30% will be OBIiterated at the polls.
Lol.. If you created this on your own, nice one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Kennyking1234: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Peter Obi Supporters have start organizing Ward Level meeting around the country to help cement the Grassroot Movement in every streets and corners of Nigeria
StreetByStreet and BlockBy Block strategy
where at ago?
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by gregyboy(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:

After all your gibberish.. and all..

Make Obi come chop President make we see

Una go shout
Biafra or dead tire .. for Nigeria

Common sense it’s not common

Politics is not for igbos

shut up am an edo man....

edo are rallying for Peter obi they there dey point who be igbo or not..... until dem leave you behind
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by favour32(m): 4:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re a shame Mr igboman

Not every igboman is naive and stupid.. politically

I go with reality and not emotional jargons and sentiments

Igbos like Una are the reason why presidency have elude igbos and will keep jump and pass them

After this your rant .. OBI WONT EVEN COME 4TH ON ELECTION DAY
MEANWHILE YOU AND YOur FELLOW NAIVE HUMANS ARE AUTOMATICALLY OUT OF THE TABLE AND WILL GO BACK SHOUTING Biafra or dead

Just like you’re crying now .. you will still cry some more

27’ Election is already going south south..

Atiku is the incoming and nothing igbos votes will do about that

Igbos remains inconsequential politically

But as usual Una igbotic pride always go before hard falls

And Una sit at home continues

No one is losing except igbos

Tell us wetin your Atiku get to offer.
Abi you nor know?
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by CSTRR: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:
Na so igbos wan take become President for Nigeria grin

They have successfully turn Obi to IPOB matter from the nationalist he used to be.

Atiku 2023

Power to the people
North 2023
Ipob matter?

Someone that is attracting attention all across the nation.

If atiku wins, you would fully deserve all the bad governance you will get from him.
And hopefully, people like me would be abroad laughing at the rest of you.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Aystarz: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You sure say you get sense so? It is neighborhood by neighborhood and this crowd was formed by those within that area alone. Other areas are gathering too respectively.

Thank God that people like you are now in minority, the rest of Nigerian youths have left you behind to continue ass licking pee and poo of an old man who is supposed to be in a nursing home grin grin

He's just another MoohMooh boy from my beloved Ibadan . Pay him no mind.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Deltatoto: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Peter Obi Supporters have start organizing Ward Level meeting around the country to help cement the Grassroot Movement in every streets and corners of Nigeria
StreetByStreet and BlockBy Block strategy
peter Obi is been decieved by youths that don’t have pvc.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by juman(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2022
They try sha, but not massive.
They started from somewhere they are moving forward.

He can surely win.
Politics is game.

He is better than any northern man.
Insecurity is too much.
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by yerimastyle(m): 5:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Ibo massive turnout mtchew
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by lereinter(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Say the people here weren't old enough during sowere aac campaign in 2018

Wait till when apc and pdp start sharing money, you no go see eiye again
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Mrexcell(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Frigga13:

Bros were talking Nigeria

Thank you

I want to know what is so special or exceptional about nigerian politics that an igbo person can't contest and win?
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Frigga13: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrexcell:

I want to know what is so special or exceptional about nigerian politics that an igbo person can't contest and win?

For igbos to contest and win.. they need a national platform..

Apc and Pdp is the only parties that are out to clinch power

And that’s the reality
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Nana12: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
This guy is dumb mehn..Peter Obi doesn't have electoral value even in your anambra. Peter Obi couldn't even win anambra for pdo for 10yrs qnd u talking about being president ...tell Peter Obi to win qnambra for pdp first that's when we know he is ready to become president till then continue your online wailing that's what most Peter Obi supporters do ..
Re: Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- by Nana12: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi and atiku have lots of similarities...they are both thief political prostitute..we know who Peter Obi is ..he can only become igbo president ...wait o pqndora obi cant even win anambra for pdp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.