Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes (554 Views)

Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Sultry Photo Of Miss Bumbum Who Wants To Be 2018 World Cup Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes by Afrivogue123: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
"Pique? He was the one who sent me messages... that were quite straightforward. I knew they were nudes," famous Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez has told the NY Journal, as per Marca.

"The only Barcelona players who never sent me ​​anything were Messi and Read more: https://afrivogue.com/he-sent-me-photos-i-didnt-open-i-knew-they-were-nudes-miss-bumbum-claims-pique-wanted-to-cheat-on-shakira-with-her/

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Youri Tielemans Deal Done / CELEBRATED Tobi Amusan, Her Profile, How Alma Mater Celebrates Her Victory, Danc / Kylian Mbappe: Huge Claims Reveal Why He Ignored Cameroon To Play For France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.