Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Business Opportunity That Earns Me Consistent Income Without Struggles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Opportunity That Earns Me Consistent Income Without Struggles (120 Views)

Opportunity That Earns Me 200k In A Month / Best Way To Join The Movie Industry Nollywood Without Struggles / I Can’t Date A Guy That Earns N100,000 Monthly – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity That Earns Me Consistent Income Without Struggles by Bolabaloki: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
*BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT EARNS ME CONSISTENT INCOME WITHOUT STRUGGLES*

This business opportunity is a *Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM business opportunity*

And we also *have herbal medicine products, supplements, drinks, and body care products* apart from TCM.

This is why this company is different from all other companies and is the reason why our *products cure both acute, chronic, and terminal diseases 100% curative*

Cancer is cured in 2 months at most

*Diabetes is cured in two weeks if the person is not fat if he/ she is fat its cured in at most a month forever

Chronic Ulcer is cured in a month

And many other diseases are cured permanently

These products advertise themselves when people use them and get cured and it's easier to get people into the business.

After registration, and you register have 1 person under you, you earn 21,000 naira immediately

And you earn up to 85,000 immediately you have three people registered under you
You register with just 5,500 naira and you get

Our toothpaste would be included in your registration kit

We call it gum care

It cures and prevents toothache if used regularly

It prevents mouth odour

It makes your teeth whiter and cool through the day

It is used to cure rashes on the children's hair called (Lapa lapa)

It is also good for after shave, it prevents after shave rashes

When you register you get this gum care free, also included in the kit is your ID card which looks like arm card, it contains your Kedi ID number

You also get a brochure which talks about what the business is all about and all the diseases our products treat and the medications for each disease, we also have the Broche in the kit

The registration fee is 5,500 naira.

As you climb up the ladder in this business , you earn a stable income of 1million naira every month
Remember the products advertise itself

Congratulations to you in advance!!

*WhatsApp or call 08030509657 for registration and more information*
Re: Business Opportunity That Earns Me Consistent Income Without Struggles by BuhariNaWah: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kiriku: Abeg shift

(1) (Reply)

Me Or My Sister? / Digital Marketing Course In Bangalore / Nigerians Need To Watch This....from Comedian I GO DYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.