Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor (38632 Views)

"Asking Buhari To Resign Is Not An Offence, Release Tanko-Yakasai" – Falana / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Aystarz: 4:11am On Jun 05, 2022
datola:
Nice one from these honorable Northerners.

Buhari should have courage to announce his choice.

They're honourable now because they simply allowed your region a shot at a lousy primary election that won't do much for anyone. Tell me what they've achieved in their respective states in the last 7 years or so that makes them honourable individuals?

Una brain dey leak for this country.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by chidiwar(m): 4:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Minjim:
Igbos won't like this news.

I've said this many times Northerners aren't fools they know when it's their turn and when it's not

Relax, chill and wait for what will kill u to come first before u finally die. ..

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Geoffjek: 4:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Those northerners are selfish politicians,....see I want them as APC flag bearer. These their ideas of supporting the southern candidate is because they want to throw their support on Atiku,....so as to ensure the Criminal can enjoy Monopoly vote from North.

Those guys are tricky
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Amumaigwe: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:
OUK, Uzodima and Umahi, what happens to the red cap fools now?
How will these slaves look at their fellow Southern colleagues in the face?
These nonentities would turn around to scream marginalization after committing political suicide that plunge them further down as 4th class citizens.

-Okoro bufo

The real question should be: how would Tinubu or any of the SW candidates look the SE delegates in the face and ask for their votes at the APC convention?
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Diligence: 4:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Does South West as a region remember they HV had 16 years as President, Vice President and Speaker.?

Is Southwest just okay with a ticket even though whoever their candidate is, won't beat Atiku?

For National Integration and unity, Any APC Presidential Bearer should come from SouthEast, NorthEast or NorthCentral that are yet to produce a president.

If the APC's bearer should come from South South, Southwest or NorthWest, Peter Obi or Atiku would win.... Make una note this today!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Holyness123: 4:50am On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:
Meanwhile our South Easterners leaders are backing north.

nah because dem want vp slot
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by stokfrick: 5:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Corporate2020: 5:01am On Jun 05, 2022
proff010:
Jagaban

Jagaban Borgu
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Corporate2020: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2022
smiley
Frigga13:
Power to the people grin

North just played end game

Which south will defeat PDP?

North 2023

North Na politcs define

Watch them fall in line by December

Southerners are learners

You go just die
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by xojice8523: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Hdh

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Backpedal: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Azsalami:
I just want the south to get sense..
we dont love ourselves.
Lets get sense by force.
Tell these to the Yoruba and Igbo guys
Never missing a chance to hurl insults and degrade each other.

It's not clear to us yet
But it's clear that a northern person is favoured to replace Buhari

A man who supported someone from Niger over his country man for OAU seat
You really trust that man ?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Backpedal: 5:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

The real question should be: how would Tinubu or any of the SW candidates look the SE delegates in the face and ask for their votes at the APC convention?
They will say their votes are inconsequential naw
You don't know these mo.rons?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Backpedal: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Geoffjek:
Those northerners are selfish politicians,....see I want them as APC flag bearer. These their ideas of supporting the southern candidate is because they want to throw their support on Atiku,....so as to ensure the Criminal can enjoy Monopoly vote from North.

Those guys are tricky
You get it
The best would have been for both parties to present people from the South
That way it would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by FakeUnity: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:

Na you dem for back? Give APC ticket to tinubu and wait for Atiku at the polls.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by FakeUnity: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

According to yoruba political statisticians, 277 SE delegate votes is only 5% of all APC delegate votes, he doesn't need the inconsequential SE delegate votes.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by NwokoloOwa: 5:25am On Jun 05, 2022
This was the masterstroke. Buhari was dillly dallying, being confused by the cabal even though his mind has being on moving south. I have respect for these Governors especially Masari, El Rufai and Ganduje that never waivered on the Presidency moving south
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Idiotseverywher: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:
OUK, Uzodima and Umahi, what happens to the red cap fools now?
How will these slaves look at their fellow Southern colleagues in the face?
These nonentities would turn around to scream marginalization after committing political suicide that plunge them further down as 4th class citizens.

-Okoro bufo
. You are a nonentity, the northern governors think that they are smart, they know that they will support atiku and that atiku will win whoever APC brought , they now pretend as if they want power to go south while planning n how they will rig for atiku for power to be in North, most of you don't have sense, you people only come on nairaland to show idiocy

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49am On Jun 05, 2022
So, na Buhari dey pick candidates naa??
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by wallaze(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Minjim:

I've said this many times Northerners aren't fools they know when it's their turn and when it's not

U ar funny oo...i won't say more than this
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Cantonese: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2022
vikstandon:
They didn't say this because they care about you (Southerners)

You think Buhari meant well for the South...Is all Northern game plan.

APC fields a Southerner to divide Southern vote...Knowing fully well there is a strong Southern contender in Labor Party. PDP (Northerner) clinches the Presidency... All win win for North.

Southerners learn Politics, walk and work as one... Politics is game of number...Stop the division.

Don’t mind the blind youths who still refuse to know how far the deception has taken them. They never bothered to find out why other northern governors did not agree with the suggestion. They blindly think the balance of interest favours them and their principals in the south.

Funnily those of the SW think that Nigeria revolves between the entire north and SW only. To them when they talk about the south, they bypass the SS and SE, expecting in the end to get votes from those areas, which are not termed APC areas.

What would happen to APC in the north when Kwakwanso picks the NNPP ticket? They think it is simply a stroll in the park. Peter Obi certainly would chop off votes from PDP and APC in the whole country. With Atiku holding the PDP ticket, what would happen in the SW where PDP would be expecting huge votes from Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun states? The leaders of APC know the huge threat posed by Atiku judging by his 12m votes of 2015. What would happen to APC in the PDP controlled areas? What would happen if the ticket is not given to BAT? Have they not thought of the possible implosion of APC and violence that might follow?

I hope our social media youths have braced themselves for the shock awaiting them during the APC primaries and at the general elections next year.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by ciencee(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Minjim:

They are playing games with us South,
They will zone their presidential candidates to south, and massively vote for Atiku, then in 8yrs time they will ask APC to zone the presidential ticket back to the North, then they will take power back from Atiku's PDP.
This is their game plan.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by LivingTribunal: 6:06am On Jun 05, 2022
yahoosurepass:
A plot to divide southern vote between APC and LP while the north will massively vote PDP
And after the doctored election, you will see them decamp to PDP to continue their usual atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Osibajo2023: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2022
vikstandon:
They didn't say this because they care about you (Southerners)

You think Buhari meant well for the South...Is all Northern game plan.

APC fields a Southerner to divide Southern vote...Knowing fully well there is a strong Southern contender in Labor Party. PDP (Northerner) clinches the Presidency... All win win for North.

Southerners learn Politics, walk and work as one... Politics is game of number...Stop the division.
u no get sense,I love peter obi too, but he will only affect PDP votes down east, and beside only PDP and APC HAS THE financial strength for NIGERIA practical election, obi will not get 500,000 votes mark my words, all his followers will deny him when money start flowing from APC and PDP
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Paretomaster1(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Minjim:

It's always the Mkpurumiri addicts that want the relationship to go sore , the North always keep their words....its usually someone from the South that will Open d door for betrayal.

If PYO havent shown interest, Tinubu won't have issue being picked...
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by nnamdi640: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

Sweep kor, sweepeer ni.

Obi in the East
Kwankwaso in the north.

These two people will damage Atiku votes
it seem you don't know Igbos. Peter Obi is not going anywhere. Atiku is winning this election. You guys should have sense small, you think northerners don't have plan for you guys. The only states Tinubu will win is southwest states, but have it in mind that Atiku is getting a lot of vote in Lagos. Atiku is taking 70% votes from the north, 50% from the south east and south south while 20% from the south west, do you think Tinubu can take such record
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by DEMAGE(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2022
SE governors are backing north because they knew that they don't stand a chance to presidency and for that SW should loose. Politics is about you scratch my back I scratch your back and that is what SE don't understand in politics.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Paretomaster1(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2022
fasho01:
It's unthinkable for the North to finish an 8 year tenure and then hand over to another Northerner. It was just a ridiculous, greedy thinking in the first place

That was a mischievous plot by Mkpurumiri addicts, they just want to create problems as usual

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by vikstandon(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
u no get sense,I love peter obi too, but he will only affect PDP votes down east, and beside only PDP and APC HAS THE financial strength for NIGERIA practical election, obi will not get 500,000 votes mark my words, all his followers will deny him when money start flowing from APC and PDP

That's how to know the unwise...they can't give their opinion without hauling insult.

Practically who is sensible between us. Go back to school... education didn't reflect in your character.
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Unrated900(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2022
proff010:
Jagaban

Who is jagaban?
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2022
muykem:
Yes... With Valid reasons!
Re: Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor by nnamdi640: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2022
DEMAGE:
SE governors are backing north because they knew that they don't stand a chance to presidency and for that SW should loose. Politics is about you scratch my back I scratch your back and that is what SE don't understand in politics.
Thesame way you guys scratch the back of your fellow southerner (Gej) in 2015. You guys will learn your lesson in the hard way. My pray is that Apc should give Tinubu the ticket so that we can teach him lesson for demonstrating Afonja style in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. / Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.