Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition (15704 Views)

Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Poliokio: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
X
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Gozac: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fidelarinze9:
Tinubu will get his ticket
There's temporary succour for Tinubu now. The day of reckoning is fast approaching. In barely 2 days every one will know his stance
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by etinanguy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wahala

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Gozac: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Archworld:
This is also a plan by the APC Northern governors to ensure Atiku wins . If APC present a northern candidate, such person will divide the Northern votes with Atiku. Now to ensure Atiku win all the northen votes, they have to withdraw from the race
You are still a political wannabe, you need to learn the ropes of politics.Keep reading analysis and don't be quick to. comment at all

2 Likes

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Jmichael1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Politics na one kind game ooh... person go jst open he eyes through away 100 millionaira...
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Archworld(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gozac:

You are still a political wannabe, you need to learn the ropes of politics.Keep reading analysis and don't be quick to. comment at all

What's that your name again ? Never heard by any one. Mr man have you ever held any elective position? What experience do you have? In your family's house , I am sure you're not even known, let alone on nairaland. You're only trying to register your name in my mind by replying what you don't know.
Who gave you data sef or who gave you phone? You done baf? Take time o before time take you serious ..nairaland politician
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Evergreen4(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
10 northern governors made the decision that APC ticket should be zoned to south. But southern governors where busy fooling and disgracing themselves both in pdp and APC
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by feedthenation(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ademola47:
All these reports are like beating round the bush.

Just 2 questions need to be answered.

1. Who is Buhari's preferred candidate?
2. Who later got the APC ticket?

---these are the questions floating in the air---
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by ultimateprof: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
The meaning of 'Badaru' in Yoruba language means to ' spoil things for him'
Truly he has spoil things for them! ��

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Badaru might be a whatever, but as a sitting Governor of Jigawa , he has some voting blocks of Jigawa delegates at least .

I should have withdrawn on that day of the election while directing his block to vote LAWAN .

Power Should remain in the North and never come to the South , untill Yoruba/SW learn to deep their Greed in-between Amala ball while gulping it down their guts.

If power must come to South , then it Must be SOUTH EAST. else , North should hold it for us.
if I talk now u go vest u dey fight for third class sw dey fight for first class, the tin no diff I beg next breaking news

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Brainjotting: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Very Nice of him. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Newton2024: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Evergreen4:
10 northern governors made the decision that APC ticket should be zoned to south. But southern governors where busy fooling and disgracing themselves both in pdp and APC
Southern governors or Ibo governors? Ibo polithiefcians are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by KillerCrocodile: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Eventually....

APC would loose Big time..

No matter who their candidate is...
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Nasa28(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2022
The North?
They will still work for Atiku.
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by jaxxy(m): 12:32am On Jun 05, 2022
cremeo:
Yemi will get the ticket. APC will loose if Bola runs.

I think its Yemi or Amaechi.
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by toprealman: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2022
100M + Lobbying money gone just like that....and nobody will question him for spending state resources.
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Lazenby007(m): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2022
He wanted to dabaru the whole process. Idiot !
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by seanfer(m): 2:04am On Jun 05, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Badaru might be a whatever, but as a sitting Governor of Jigawa , he has some voting blocks of Jigawa delegates at least .

I should have withdrawn on that day of the election while directing his block to vote LAWAN .

Power Should remain in the North and never come to the South , untill Yoruba/SW learn to deep their Greed in-between Amala ball while gulping it down their guts.

If power must come to South , then it Must be SOUTH EAST. else , North should hold it for us.

It is not the fault of the SW that the SE chose to become the political orphan of the south. Look at PDP and APC and tell me if the SE show any seriousness. A sitting Governor in the East turn himself to mail dispatcher for a northern candidate in a contest that we have some SE candidates. And here you’re blaming another region who choose to walk their talk. Stop blaming others for your misfortunes

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2022
PaedophileProph:

The best game the Ibos can play now is to massively vote for a Yoruba candidate in APC to teach PDP a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2022
PaedophileProph:

The best game the Ibos can play now is to massively vote for a Yoruba candidate in APC to teach PDP a bitter lesson.

We can then give Peter Obi the finance minister or economic team to now practice his numerous Chinese statistics.

Don’t you like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by seanfer(m): 2:08am On Jun 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Let them vote for their son first. You and I know that they will never do that. Rather they will align with their master who will still put them at 3rd or dot position.

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Abujason: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2022
b3llo:
Nigeria's unity is bigger and mightier than any persons ambition.

Gbagam!
If druggie no like, Ratak is a good option.
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Abujason: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2022
jnrbayano:
Badaru?

Name of person, animal, place or thing?

It’s Dabaru!
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Lawan will be the next to step down. Then Amosun, Bakare and Fayemi. This is politics and the game is the game.

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by Spandau: 5:41am On Jun 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Lawan will be the next to step down. Then Amosun, Bakare and Fayemi. This is politics and the game is the game.

You wish. Yinmu!
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by jrusky(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2022
sorextee:
Who is badaru?
Who him epp?

Naira land opinion poll.

Hit like for Peter Obi,
Share for Tinubu.

I dedicate this FTC to Peter Obi. By God's grace, you shall get to the promise land.

Promise land where? Promise land in your village I guess?
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by streetsoldier1(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
b3llo:
Nigeria's unity is bigger and mightier than any persons ambition.

How come this doesnt apply to Atiku or Buhari

1 Like

Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by 917modupeore: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition by PaedophileProph: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2022
seanfer:

It is not the fault of the SW that the SE chose to become the political orphan of the south. Look at PDP and APC and tell me if the SE show any seriousness. A sitting Governor in the East turn himself to mail dispatcher for a northern candidate in a contest that we have some SE candidates. And here you’re blaming another region who choose to walk their talk. Stop blaming others for your misfortunes

What if north decide to walk their talk by grandstanding that power should remained with them and backed by SE and SW ?

on what moral ground would you be arguing that it should come to South ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Cancels June 12 Democracy Day Celebration Over Owo Massacre / How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / Cross River Government Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In Bakassi, Akpabuyo LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.