Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido (917 Views)

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election / Kwankwaso To Boycott Arewa Interactive Session Over Plot To Endorse A Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fulanis have played you 200 million m*mums again.

Fulanis in apc would vote for Atiku.

Atiku is your next president.

Atiku is a fulani man.

They played you again, haha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by tnerro1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
The PDP southern governors will betray Atiku again. Atiku will be retired from politics this time round

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:
The PDP southern governors will betray Atiku again. Atiku will be retired from politics this time round

You are so ignorant, you don't know the fulanis, you think they are stupid, same thing they did to gej is the same thing that they would do to any southern apc candidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Frigga13: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Power to the people

Pdp!!!

If you k ow you know

Is a walkover !!

North 2023

South go and prepare come

Buhari just won it for Pdp

Thank Baba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by DOTian: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
You know the deal. The very moment The EFCC agents started entering the convention ground to arrest those disbursing cash to challenge Atiku, it was obvious that Buhari had a dog in that game. Buhari will never hand over power to a southerner! NEVER! He will rather set Nigeria on fire than do that. Not the same Buhari that has been quoted severally as saying that Nigeria was a British gift to the Fulani? He's talking of a Southern candidate because over the last few hours, they have come to realize that the country and his party may go up in flames if he openly insists on another northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by tnerro1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
vasel15:

You are so ignorant, you don't know the fulanis, you think they are stupid, same thing they did to gej is the same thing that they would do to any southern apc candidate

You are hating too much, cool down and watch politics, Buhari will retire Atiku from politics

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Frigga13: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
vasel15:

I always ignore your IPOB thread .. but walahi you see this one well..

Power to the people
North 2023

Igbo should support PDP enmass .. we’ve labored

No be Obi go take the igbo energy for Pdp for granted ..

Power to the people
Apc is evil
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Frigga13: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:

You are hating too much, cool down and watch politics, Buhari will retire Atiku from politics

He’s hating ba?

You will wake in 2027
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
DOTian:
You know the deal. The very moment The EFCC agents started entering the convention ground to arrest those disbursing cash to challenge Atiku, it was obvious that Buhari had a dog in that game. Buhari will never hand over power to a southerner! NEVER! He will rather set Nigeria on fire than do that. Not the same Buhari that has been quoted severally as saying that Nigeria was a British gift to the Fulani? He's talking a Southern candidate because over the last few hours, they have come to realize that the country and his party may go up in flames if he openly insists on another northerner.

You got it, buhari a did hard bigot would hand over power to a man from the south, hahaha, I Laff in Chinese

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by tnerro1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

He’s hating ba?

You will wake in 2027

The way the south will vote against Atiku will shock you. You think WIKE will forget what was done to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:

This is where you get it wrong and you don't know politics, for the fulanis it is about blood, haha, I studied the fulanis, I know their games, it's common sense, it would be injustice to let a Northerner face atiku then it would be too obvious,but letting a man from. The south face atiku and they would go behind and vote for Atiku is a fulani master stroke, I know them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:

The way the south will vote against Atiku will shock you. You think WIKE will forget what was done to him

Wike is nothing but a criminal murderer that would be hounded by the effc after he is done, that man would be in jail
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by tnerro1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
vasel15:

This is where you get it wrong and you don't know politics, for the fulanis it is about blood, haha, I studied the fulanis, I know their games, it's common sense, it would be injustice to let a Northerner face atiku then it would be too obvious,but letting a man from. The south face atiku and they would go behind and vote for Atiku is a fulani master stroke, I know them.

But they voted for obj against Buhari and for GEJ aganist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by VaginaMiners: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Irrelevant 5% vagina mining DOTIANs are changing mouths already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Opolopoopolonio: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:

They have abandoned Peter Obi faster than expected and are now seriously rooting for Atiku.

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo for the job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by VaginaMiners: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

They have abandoned Peter Obi faster than expected and are now seriously rooting for Atiku.

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo for the job
I told Mooh this morning that those clowns would start Atikulating from next week.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Opolopoopolonio: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:

I told Mooh this morning that those clowns would start Atikulating from next week.

They're all too predictable.

Their life ambition is to be anti-Yoruba ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:

M*mu man I have been saying it since last year
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo for the job

Mumu we want biafra, what is my business with your failed country
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by vasel15: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

They're all too predictable.

Their life ambition is to be anti-Yoruba ambition.

Kids, talking about tribalism while the fulanis are dealing with you, I support yoruba nation
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by VaginaMiners: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2022
vasel15:

M*mu man I have been saying it since last year
Since last century you mean grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by VaginaMiners: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2022
vasel15:

Kids, talking about tribalism while the fulanis are dealing with you, I support yoruba nation
Today's outcome shock you abi
Man pass man..
grin
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2022
tnerro1:

Wike has no influence outside his LGA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Opolopoopolonio: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2022
vasel15:

Fulanis are dealing with whom

Are you deluded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Gbagura: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Wow. We have 3 major tribes in Nigeria. 2 other major tribes are fighting for who to become the next president just because they didn't burn any bridge with their mouths and actions in the last 7 yrs while the other major tribe is playing the role of a spectator,saying if one of those 2 major tribe won't support its own ambition then power should go to the other tribe just because this 'spectator' of a tribe has burnt every bridge with its mouth in the last 7 yrs.

Wonderful...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by sogodihno: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2022
vasel15:

You are saying nonsense, they would have endorse Lawan if they are that desperate, so either way the power remain in the north.

Fulani are not as shirt sighted as you think
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2022
You not despise too much, relax down and monitor political, politicians will retirement politicians from political
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by Soulsymbol99: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2022
It was when I saw that Atiku stood in for Buhari @ buhari's son wedding that I knew these people know what they are doing. They know a southerner cannot win a Northerner. Then @ same time the southerners will not say they were not given the opportunity.
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by chrisxxx(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Give it to north. APC flag bearer being a northerner will unit the south against the north. There might be voters apathy from the south. Allowing south to produce the APC flag bearer will polarise the election south and north. To weaken the south ensure that a Westerner is adopted as the consensus. This automatically takes the south east and south south support to North. Atiku has it. This is chess game. The only way south can have it is to cede to east. Anything other than this Atiku has it.
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by nsiba: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2022
vasel15:
Fulanis have played you 200 million m*mums again.

Fulanis in apc would vote for Atiku.

Atiku is your next president.

Atiku is a fulani man.

They played you again, haha

Only GOD can deliver your from your sever inferiority complex of the fulanis
They have so destroyed your life such that just the mention of them you are infinitely hysterical
Re: Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido by XerXers: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2022
A northern APC candidate will make the way for Peter Obi. The fulani cabal may give it to south and switch over to Atiku

(1) (Reply)

I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers / Igbo Village With One Of The Most Beautiful Landscape / Super Eagles Captain, Ahmed Musa Blast Nigeria Political Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.