Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This (245 Views)

If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This by EdwinMike94: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
There will always be a truth to the cliché " Nothing good comes from the comfort zone"

we all have Nigeria as our comfort zone, some of us are even afraid of notions that discuss relocation, that we dismiss it literally in two seconds

We have all become norms to the lack of basic amenities( lack of water, electricity, bad roads, ineffective educational system, bad healthcare coverage ) that we consider that as a peck of bein born in Nigeria.

I do have a couple of questions for us ;

Have we ever consider life without struggles for basic amenities?
Have we ever consider a life where child support is paid for every kid you have till they are legal?
Have you ever consider a life where you don't have to struggle to get work after graduation?

Barack Obama mother considered all this and left Kenya all those years ago for a better life for her son, Look what that turned out to be

Elon Musk parents also considered these possibilities and left south Africa

Chiweteley Ejiofor and Uzo Aduba Parents considered all these and made their way outta Nigeria, see how that turned out for their kis who are prominent Hollywood actors

Make a decision today that your future generations to come will bless you for.

And finally, There will always be a truth to another cliché : A Journey of a thousand miles start with a step

For those of us that is ready to take that step towards Relocating to Canada, Click on this link below to start ;
(https://300-info.systeme.io/0f1db21c)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Carnival: platoons Showcase Multicultural Diversity / These / Secret To Make Money Is Right In Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.