Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New (4072 Views)

Wizkid Grows Beards, Now Looks Entirely Different / Mother Of 2shows What Her Boobs Now Looks Like After She Removed Her C-cup Breat / Blac Chyna Has Over-bleached Her Skin.. Her Face Now Looks Like Her Palm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by Carmartng: 1:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Burna Boy on Saturday 26th of February 2022 confirmed he had a “bad accident” that left his 120 million naira Ferrari in a wreck.

He confirmed this on Sunday via Instastory after several videos of an accident outside Overcomers Church, Graceland in Lekki, Lagos were posted online.

In his narration, people were “excited to see him, so instead of helping, they took out their phones, and gadgets to record him.

After the crash Burna boy took the car to repair and also repainted it from black to white, Poco Lee on his Instagram store share a posting saying “@burnaboygram Another one” making people believe maybe African Giant corner has bought another Ferrari 458 Sports car.

Carmart quickly reach out to our source close to the singer to confirm this story if he truly bought another Ferrari 458, the story was confirmed as false that Burna boy only repaired and painted the Ferrari in one of these Car Wrap Shop.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/burna-boy-repair-and-repaint-his-crashed-ferrari-now-looks-like-brand-new/

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by donaldking10: 2:42am On Jun 05, 2022
where him go see 120 mil to buy another car?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by Malory: 3:33am On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:
Davido de change am like boxers

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by money121(m): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Ok
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Na repaint him do am.
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by Onyi22(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Can't he just dash it out n get a brand new one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Just a new fender, headlight and bumper

I was wondering why he would go for the same 458 Italia
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by MITCHELL96: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Money stops nonsense cool

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by AllBlack: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2022
gonkin:
Just a new fender, headlight and bumper

I was wondering why he woulugo for the same 458 Italia

Just? Like it is GOLF 3 parts?
Say that JUST again.
See your mouth like JUSTINA

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by vastolord4(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Na small thing remain would have been allover.. always swing like jangilover, it makes haters sad..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by vastolord4(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Davido de change am like boxers

Burna is wise.. he doesn't have a rich dad.. he invests his money and still balls hard like a celeb that he is..
Also be wise enough no to compare.. imagine who would be compared to you.. undecided undecided I wonder who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Now u crash your ferrari for lekki burna, na sumallthing remain ,e go be all over,my feelings be dey swing like jangu lover

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

Just? Like it is GOLF 3 parts?
Say that JUST again.
See your mouth like JUSTINA

Your JUST and mine seem more like antonyms.
I'm counting damaged part, you're counting cost. Them tell u say him motor no get insurance? Abi u feel say na 3rd party wen una dey pay because of fear of uniformed men. Your concave shaped forehead is seriously pressing your brain and putting strain on your frontal lobes
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by AllBlack: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2022
gonkin:

Your JUST and mine seem more like antonyms.
I'm counting damaged part, you're counting cost. Them tell u say him motor no get insurance? Abi u feel say na 3rd party wen una dey pay because of fear of uniformed men. Your concave shaped forehead is seriously pressing your brain and putting strain on your frontal lobes

Oh you can see the shape of my head from your device. Abeg which device u dey use? Calabash pro max?

Carry your JUST for hand go siddon abeg. Justin Bieber

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

Oh you can see the shape of my head from your device. Abeg which device u dey use? Calabash pro max?

Carry your JUST for hand go siddon abeg. Justin Bieber

Oh now I should carry my JUST go? No I JUST come and i JUST started, u cant JUST see a comment and JUST assume what you're JUST reading without JUST reasoning abit. At least u admit you have a concave head even without seeing it. Don't need a phone to see an odd shaped calabash head grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by DaInferno(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
donaldking10:
dude has been on tour for more than a month...and you think he can't coup a 250,000 dollar ride?

U fall my hand cry
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by CrownOfClay724: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
He should repaint that wall fess.

We too like anyhow life.
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by franklingud(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wizkid or davido go claim say they buy another one.
But odogwu said the truth.

Really good of him
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by AllBlack: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
gonkin:

Oh now I should carry my JUST go? No I JUST come and i JUST started, u cant JUST see a comment and JUST assume what you're JUST reading without JUST reasoning abit. At least u admit you have a concave head even without seeing it. Don't need a phone to see an odd shaped calabash head grin grin

I didn't JUST assume. Na the JUST wey you put there like say na bicycle parts na him no dey JUSTified at all.
Admit? I just dey marvel for your wizardry. Harry Potter
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

I didn't JUST assume. Na the JUST wey you put there like say na bicycle parts na him no dey JUSTified at all.
Admit? I just dey marvel for your wizardry. Harry Potter

grin also admitting the same thing I said earlier. My JUST is DAMAGE, Yours is cost.
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by AllBlack: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
gonkin:

grin also admitting the same thing I said earlier. My JUST is DAMAGE, Yours is cost.

And the damage JUST no get any cost abi you JUST wan argue. E be like say u don chop plenty sunday rice.
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

And the damage JUST no get any cost abi you JUST wan argue. E be like say u don chop plenty sunday rice.

Insurance bro. Its one of the rules of owning a ferrari. Its something he's paid for even before the damage. Don't expect u to know that cuz you're used to paying kazeems to beatthe sh!t outta ur golf 3 when you collide with a fender bender. Nothing wrong with arguing, but everything would be wrong if we was quarrelling
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by AllBlack: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
gonkin:

Insurance bro. Its one of the rules of owning a ferrari. Its something he's paid for even before the damage. Don't expect u to know that cuz you're used to paying kazeems to beatthe sh!t outta ur golf 3 when you collide with a fender bender. Nothing wrong with arguing, but everything would be wrong if we was quarrelling

When else is he supposed to pay for insurance? After the damage? Trying to sound smart in the most woeful way, oya teach me about insurance.
Re: Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New by gonkin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
AllBlack:

When else is he supposed to pay for insurance? After the damage? Trying to sound smart in the most woeful way, oya teach me about insurance.

undecidedEven if I defined insurance and its types, your concave calabash head
you already made a synonymous response to my previous comment. Saying the same thing I previously mentioned with a different sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido Unfollows Son On Instagram And Some Other Irrelevant Friends / Oprah - 'all Nigerians Are Corrupt, Regardless Of Their Education' / CRAZY FASHION! British Singer Rita Ora Went Braless,shows Off Sideboob (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.