Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants (51677 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Buhari In Group Photo With African Leaders In China / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by playfrank(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
He is not getting anything and he is not going anywhere.
SWATMan:

It will be bad if they don't give him the ticket.
I have learnt one thing in politics. Treachery is a vice in every association except in politics where the more treacherous you are, the more successful you become. If APC refuses to give him the ticket, it would profound effect on my type that believes in social capital investment.
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Khaysee: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
East deserved pdp presidency
Going to LP is bad for obi
Pdp cheat the igbo race and no one is talking
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by blacknoir: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

The only one that has looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Go to Hell"
Although tinubu is not my preferred candidate,I must say he has balls of steel.
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Ricibo: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by moje4: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who is that, that put his hand in his pocket. Is he ready to lead so? Look at his big belly
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by sulaak(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:
Man seems isolated...He don really suffer. grin

"Emi lokan..."_He cries.

The north will give him what he wishes in APC and then support their brother Atiku. APC has served it sole purpose of bringing buhari to power after wrestling it from the south. North needs only one southern region to keep presidency but they have two already.
grin cheesy

There is a majority southern consensus that it is not yoruba's turn to rule. And their poisonous words against other southerns have not helped their cause. cheesy

It's anyone's turn to rule.

The Igbo cannot expect power without investing in strategy to obtain power.

Claiming that it is their turn to rule is not a strategy but arrogance and ignorant.

I have yet to see any Igbo presidential aspirants visit the SW to campaign on what they will do for the Yoruba, it seems that they think that they can take the SW support for granted.

The North has ruled Nigeria for the best part of 70% of it's and returned abject poverty to their region.

1 Like

Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by merits(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:
What is the meaning of EMI lo Kan?

It means.Is my turn.
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Oju4190: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na wa ooo see life.....see as dem stone Baba go one corner
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Enrythesis(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
since 1999, power has been North or South. The incumbent is North so power should shift to the South. now, in the South who has not been represented it is the South East how because ;

South West = Obasanjo
south south = Jonathan
south east =
so y are the Yorubas not thinking about this. I don't blame the north since the south can't put it's house in order, the north will help you scatter it very well. Truth can never be hidden
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by am4truth(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:
Man seems isolated...He don really suffer. grin

"Emi lokan..."_He cries.

The north will give him what he wishes in APC and then support their brother Atiku. APC has served it sole purpose of bringing buhari to power after wrestling it from the south. North needs only one southern region to keep presidency but they have two already.
grin cheesy

There is a majority southern consensus that it is not yoruba's turn to rule. And their poisonous words against other southerns have not helped their cause. cheesy

Why must everything be about Tinubu? The topic is not about Tinubu... But you guys because of hate can't stop talking about him.... Hatred is dangerous for your blood.... Love reigns.
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by am4truth(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Enrythesis:
since 1999, power has been North or South. The incumbent is North so power should shift to the South. now, in the South who has not been represented it is the South East how because ;

South West = Obasanjo
south south = Jonathan
south east =
so y are the Yorubas not thinking about this. I don't blame the north since the south can't put it's house in order, the north will help you scatter it very well. Truth can never be hidden

Leave Southwest alone... Talk about South South... They are there too..... Entitlement mentality. You guys are full of hatred and you want the presidency..... Go to PDP...
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Mrsimpleworld: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
"EMI LOKAN..."

Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Enrythesis(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
am4truth:

Leave Southwest alone... Talk about South South... They are there too..... Entitlement mentality. You guys are full of hatred and you want the presidency..... Go to PDP...
am talking about the whole South and by the way it is south west dat is crying like a baby to have the presidency (tinubu) . and u are telling me to leave the south west alone. u don't treat your own right u want north to treat u right. my only prayer is lawan to win the primaries dat way the South will learn their lessons
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by nonxo007(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
juman:

I agree he might not be a politician but he is in politics and he is a political figure that direct politics and politicians.
He can be called a politician.

Buharis silence is one thing I really do envy about him, he is so unpredictable and that is one character mam should have.
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Laideabdulahi: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buharifan:
Tinubu Looking Humbled In This Group Photograph Of Presidential Aspirants

APC should give this man ticket please.

Useless leaders
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by izubext007: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why is Tinubu far from osibanjo
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by deen84(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Baloranking:
Osinbajo/ umahi 2023
That would be a South/South Christian Ticket which will not be possible
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Kooldame: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pls make dem consider B.A.T oo
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Wwwq: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by MkBaron(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where’s ya Hays Bello grin cool
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by koolguy88(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buharifan:
Tinubu Looking Humbled In This Group Photograph Of Presidential Aspirants

APC should give this man ticket please.

Make una give am abeg make we hear word, make we rest
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by sisisioge: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
See as them separate Tinubu! Chai! This guy should just step down to avoid further embarrassment. See as them use Osibanjo do focal point.....politics!
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Waka

Okobola146:
he went to latrine
Re: Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants by Donsoby(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Same way they hated Buhari, seven years back and wanted to save Nigeria but it was resisted. We are at it again, either we collectively save Nigeria now or collectively conduct her last BURIAL. it's now or Never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / 14 Time Bombs Awaiting Buhari- Daily Trust / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.