Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. (535 Views)

Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. by Ceenaija(m): 5:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Chibuike Ameachi very polished politician and a goal getter. When he was the governor of Rivers state he worked very hard in transforming rivers state.

Tinubu is a man who tells you where he is going and you see him walking towards that direction .His transformational program in lagos is evidential in lagos today though he has other odds working against him .

Osibanjo wa wa,is like a sneak whom you don't know where he is putting his head.He is even desperate more than Tinubu but In a dangerous cunning way.
Re: I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. by megacity: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Ceenaija:
Chibuike Ameachi very polished politician and a goal getter. When he was the governor of Rivers state he worked very hard in transforming rivers state.

Tinubu is a man who tells you where he is going and you see him walking towards that direction .His transformational program in lagos is evidential in lagos today though he has other odds working against him .

Osibanjo wa wa,is like a sneak whom you don't know where he is putting his head.He is even desperate more than Tinubu but In a dangerous cunning way.

Shut it pls
Re: I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. by Yellowfever: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Very talk at Op
Re: I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. by Yellowfever: 6:06am On Jun 05, 2022
True talk i mean

1 Like

Re: I Preferred Amaechi Even Tinubu To Osibanjo. by Moferere: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Ceenaija:

Very polished?
With kiwi or what?

Amaechi that is temperamental

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Mother Of Kano APC Senatorial Candidate / Jude Ezenwafor Apologizes To Peter Obi Of Labour Party / I Don't Know Who Told Tinubu Ticket To Heaven Is In Aso Rock— Activist Olorunfem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.