Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer (507 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Despite Lifting ban, TB Joshua Vows Not To Open Church Until God Says / Why S.D.A Believers Have Quit Going To Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Tylerboy15011(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2022
I used to go to church until I find out certain truth and I realized most church are scam

Why is Christians not united yet we claim we are serving one God.

Why do we have different bible and doctrine and teachings if you go to different churches yet we say we are christians.

Take a look at the Muslim generally, they can worship in any mosque they find thierselve yet without condemning other mosques

Muslim have one voice but christians do not yet we say we serve one God.
Muslim have one Quran everywere you go but christians has different bible and interpretation. Why is it so?
Who is more united? More organized?

Take a look at what happened to the late Deborah killed in sokoto, has all the leaders of christainity regardless of the churches you go in Nigeria agreed and take a stand on it? The answer is No.

From this day henceforth, I seize to go to church, I will pray in my own house then focus on my Life since Christianity is really not the true religion. I rest my case with pain and anger.

Let see your opinion .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Toneypen247(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Salvation is personal, and whether your go to church or not, should not be influenced by the activities of others. When you create a reason to worship God always, you will not endlessly seek validation from sources on the way to go by it. No religion can be described as the "onus of perfection".
Within the Muslims, there are also different factions with different doctrinal preaching and understanding the same applies to the oriental religions, African indigenous religions, etc. Irrespective of these, the goal should be in constant communication and reverence for what you believe in as long as it encourages tolerance and unity.

I share your current state, so I can tell how you feel. smiley

1 Share

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Onyeara: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Brother leave man made church, or so called business centre, join Catholic church and ensure you register with catholic charismatic renewal movement and all those thing you experience in the former church is by gone

1 Like

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Tylerboy15011:
I used to go to church until I find out certain truth and I realized most church are scam

If you had read the Bible, you would have known that this is the fulfillment of that which was prophecies.

Tylerboy15011:

Christians are, Churchers are not!

Tylerboy15011:

Why do we have different bible and doctrine and teachings if you go to different churches yet we say we are christians.

If a lie looks like a lie, shall people be deceived and be receivable?

Tylerboy15011:

Take a look at the Muslim generally, they can worship in any mosque they find thierselve yet without condemning other mosques

No seeks to disunite evil. It is evil that always seeks to cause division among the good.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2022
We know you're a headslammer, continue deceiving yourself. Pig
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Onyeara:
Brother leave man made church, or so called business centre, join Catholic church and ensure you register with catholic charismatic renewal movement and all those thing you experience in the former church is by gone

From fire to fire! grin
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by davirossi(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Na person wey don join cult or already dy will understand the importance of fellowship with brethren. But ignorance will not let some people in our faith understand. Brother go church worship your God in a synagogue and give him praise be the change the needs. Bro paul understood some things and helped to initiate the change. Muslims cover there sins but you are here shaming your family. Please don't look down on fellowship
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by slimjohn2k5: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Point of correction, there are different Islamic sects and Muslims don't just go to any mosque.

If you don't go to Church, you are not hurting us. Read your Bible in order to know the truth.

For Deborah Samuels case, it is a very delicate issue and no one should make comments in the name of wanting to comment.

1 Like

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2022
davirossi:
Na person wey don join cult or already dy will understand the importance of fellowship with brethren. But ignorance will not let some people in our faith understand. Brother go church worship your God in a synagogue and give him praise be the change the needs. Bro paul understood some things and helped to initiate the change. Muslims cover there sins but you are here shaming your family. Please don't look down on fellowship

Bad and evil families are always cast out.

No one changes evil but evil will change you to evil, if you stay with them.

Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Go to mosque and be a Muslim!
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by RealEzee(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Well the bible already talked about the rise of different churches due to certain reasons such as false doctrines made by man not God,people holding unto fables etc

Should we have different churches and doctrines since we claim to serve the same God and derive our teachings from the bible? Logically I feel we shouldn't, hence we need to go back in time to search how did we get here from the early beginning of Christ church till now and find out how various sects came to be and the circumstances that led to it,from the preaching and debate of false doctrines among the early saints been resolved by the apostles to the persecution and killing of the early apostles and saints by the religious leaders of the day and state (Rome),events that led to the adoption of Christianity as state religion(Constantine),the dispute among the Bishop in Constantinople and rome,debate on church official doctrine, the rise of reformers with the likes of Martin lurther (not MLK Jnr),John Wycliffe etc ,and down to modern day Christianity etc .

Haa even among MusliMs there are different sects oo

Sha in all things kuku seek for God's direction

1 Like

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by RealEzee(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

From fire to fire! grin
why u talk dis tin grin abi u chop breakfast from one Catholic babe hand ?
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2022
What if I told you gods and religions are the inventions of men?

1 Like

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Lighthouse50: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2022
It really depends on the God you serve and His instructions. The truth is that the God of the bible has long ago stopped living in a house built by man but in man's heart, secondly, my answer to your question will be an analogy. Imagine a particular club wants to play ball against another club, because they are against each other, what do you think will be the main target of each opposing players? The answer is the best talented player. Every opponent attack that best player and goal scorer. The same is religion. Satan attacks no other religion like christianity because its ordained by God. Satan has successfully raised up false preacher, teachers, members and lots to adulterate christianity. So you need discernment to know the original just like you need to be so technical to buy original samsung product because of many fake out there claiming to be samsung because of its quality,
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by MrCodeSolo: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
We know you're a headslammer, continue deceiving yourself. Pig
is'nt your biblical Jesus a practical headslammer too? Matthew 26:39
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by MindHacker9009(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Because: The New Testament is a SCAM. Jesus, the resurrection and second coming are a BIG SCAM.

Tylerboy15011:

Muslim have one Quran everywere you go but christians has different bible and interpretation. Why is it so?

Take a look at what happened to the late Deborah killed in sokoto, has all the leaders of christainity regardless of the churches you go in Nigeria agreed and take a stand on it? The answer is No.

From this day henceforth, I seize to go to church, I will pray in my own house then focus on my Life since Christianity is really not the true religion. I rest my case with pain and anger.

Let see your opinion .

1 Like

Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Muslims don't condemn other Muslim mosques; they blow them up with explosives. If the relationship between Shi'ites and sunnis is what you consider as unity, then I'd rather Christians are not united.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
RealEzee:
why u talk dis tin grin abi u chop breakfast from one Catholic babe hand ?

cheesy I bin dey eat for Catholic house.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Obafavour(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
If what is happening around you is what you focus on, then, you're missing it, those are the things most atheists saw and they decide not to believe in God any longer.
These don't only happen among christians it also happens among muslims, there is no unity anywhere just focus on your bible and God, not what men are doing.
Matthew 24 had preached it all.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by Truvelisback(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

Let see your opinion .
Don't go, stay at home.
Re: I Will Quit Going To Church Until I Got An Answer by cornelboy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tylerboy15011:

Let see your opinion .
Are Muslims united? No.
They are like 6 sects of Islam out there.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency / Nest With The Bird Inside My New Apartment Sit-out. / I Will Pour Out My Spirit Series Part1: What Was Apostle Paul Doing in Arabia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.