Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket (42116 Views)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by SATANICALLY666: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Top leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Sule Lamido, says he foresees a palace coup that will lead to the emergence of Senate President Ahman Lawan and former Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Lamido believed Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the only presidential aspirant of the APC that can give his party (PDP) a fight for its money but said he (Tinubu) will never emerge as the candidate of the ruling party at the federal level for the February 2023 election.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar only last weekend picked the presidential ticket of the PDP.

Lamido, a former governor of Jigawa State, who earlier served in the Obasanjo administration as Minister of Foreign Affairs, spoke to Sunday Vanguard at the weekend.

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari will never ever support Tinubu to be president because of his mentality and psychology.

“Right now, Tinubu is going through hell from who? His own fellow brothers in Afenifere who openly don’t like him and also the APC governors who don’t like him because they say he is too domineering and a dictator. I mean, he is their own son, why can’t they make him?”, he stated.

“Mark my words, Buhari will never ever support Tinubu. I know the man’s mentality and psychology. He will never ever support Tinubu. I said it but people didn’t believe me but wait and see. The whole thing is not about Tinubu or about any other interest. It is not even about the bigger picture called Nigeria but other interests. There is no way Buhari is going to support Tinubu, because the whole thing is going to take personal dimension.

“Let us be honest, Tinubu today is swimming alone. Look at the phenomenon he was but they are now saying no to him.

“If the South is ready to win this election, the only candidate that can give the PDP a fight for their money is Tinubu. He has goodwill. He has a political family. In Nigeria today, even if it (APC ticket) not given to him, he will still win election because Nigeria wants anything except Buhari.

“I said Buhari will not give Tinubu, he is trying to pair Amaechi and Lawan.

“So I foresee a palace coup”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lamido-buhari-working-on-amaechi-lawan-ticket/

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Franky70(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Okay make we de see na

5 Likes

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by inoki247: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2022
lol media trying to play some people again abg dem need something to console dem sef...

Please help us to ask Buhari say when Goodluck dey cum our brothers from one part needs him more abg....

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
T
Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by mbasharon(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
It's jux close, let's see
Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2022
make we dey watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Mystic216: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
TINUBU is irrelevant to Buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by haffaze777(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:
lol media trying to play some people again abg dem need something to console dem sef...

Please help us to ask Buhari say when Goodluck dey cum our brothers from one part needs him more abg....
Jonathan is consexual candidate of Buhari now,abi u no listen radio biafla broadcast yesterday?we tell Afonja sey Jonathan is cuming Dem no believe.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by StrongandMighty: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Is only delusional people still thinks Buhari will handover power to Tinubu...

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Corporate2020: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Amaechi was not of ACN.

Sule Lamido can go and rest now that all his children will be ruling his backwa state.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Vertraulichkeit: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
That has been the long-standing arrangement. If the power brokers from both regions succeed in pushing the power shift agenda to the South, Amechi will fly the party ticket with Lawan as his running mate, while otherwise, Lawan will fly the party ticket with Amechi as his running mate. OUK's interest isn't a personal or selfish one, but he would not mind taking the SP seat, he is not too keen about being a vice president.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by IamANigerianMan: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lamido-buhari-working-on-amaechi-lawan-ticket/
These people know the only candidate they can win is TINUBU, while in PDP and tell APC the candidate that can give your party tough time, TINUBU is only accepted by Moslem in the south west.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2022
He has been saying this. It’s just less than a day.

2 Likes

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by slivertongue: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2022
I knew lawan is pushing to be VP to a Southerner. But who the southerner is depends on the party and her unable cabals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2022
It's a welcome development if south west fails to put their house in order and push their egos aside and stand behind a candidate that will appeal to all regions in the country with no baggage..... ameachi will be a welcome development.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Sir don't reveal anything.

My mind goes to congratulate Atiku Abubakar.

And Northern Governors are really patriots,this tells that Northerners are not power hungry and they love Nigeria above anybody.

Making a southener to win is not their duty,so after election ,nobody should blame North for power hunger.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by sogodihno: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2022
News for 5% to masturbate on, they have been through a lot, they need to be consoled. grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by id4sho(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Jagaban dey vex, who watched that video at Ogun state. Omo see vexing, chai

6 Likes

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by XerXers: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2022
And OUK as Senate President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by SweetiliciousD: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Honestly, no right thinking president would opt a Tinubu... what is there to opt from? What are the qualities you are picking out?.. he only controls the vocal minions, he does not even control the SW..

- Age is not right..
- Method of leadership is dictatorial..
- Family and lackeys nepotism..
- lack of tolerance for opposition.. what really?

Verdict: its either the northern candidates are stepping down to form a consensus on Lawan or they are push their luck on Amaechi.. The reason is "how do you expect someone who claimed to make you before power, respect or serve you with power"... its almost impossible.

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Charmingrascal(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Instead of Tinubu to get this ticket, Buhari should give it to Amaechi.
It is either Amaechi or PYO, it is time to tell Tinubu that Nigeria no be Lagos.

Because you helped people to power doesn't mean the Presidential seat is ur entitlement.

PYO or Amaechi will get our support

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Mooh247: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2022
so a PDP EFCC prosecuted looter knows what is happening within Buhari's inner circle

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by tesppidd: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Everybody just dey open mouth waaaaa

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by humberjade: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
It is very possible. I have always known Buhari and his wife to have soft spot for the Amaechis, so it won't come to me as a surprise.

Me I sha know Buhari's favourite is either Rotimi or Yemi. Any of the 2 is okay by me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by DamianX: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Noo
Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by humberjade: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by hysteresis: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Awolowo

Abiola

Tinubu......

U know how it always ends

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by obicoolnino: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
W
Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by crackhouse(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Amaechi? Wike go piss for trouser oo. However this man is talking thrash... the Lamido of a guy is a mole in the PDP. He's working for Tinubu..

5 Likes

Re: LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket by Oysters(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
LMAO

I dare you, Buhari. I effing dare you. Una go lose wotowoto grin

Meanwhile ...

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.