Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain (2744 Views)

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders / Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by FakeUnity: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Akpu man, your greatest nightmare would win the APC ticket and as such would have no choice than to Atikulate .
Atiku's vp ticket is for the SS.
You inconsequential 5% clowns have been boxed into a corner as usual.

Peter Pandora's ambition is still birth

Tinubu is bigger than Nri and shuku obuko bambiala grin grin

Ndi vagina miners sef

Bonsurudeen, nor concern me, as long as Tinubu or any conehead no go smell that sit, I go chop belle full that day.

All of us must Atikulate and jubilate in 2023 if APC fields any greedy ewedu-munching mugu. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun! grin
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by VaginaMiners: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

Bonsurudeen, nor concern me, as long as Tinubu or any conehead no go smell that sit, I go chop belle full that day.

All of us must Atikulate and jubilate in 2023 if APC fields any greedy ewedu-munching mugu. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun! grin
Osu Congo Judas,
Your nightmare would win . You inconsequential 5% vagina miners can only wail and gnash teeth.

The good thing is that the elections would expose the hypocrisy of your osu cannibals screaming Beerfraud or death
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by FakeUnity: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu Congo Judas,
Your nightmare would win . You inconsequential 5% vagina miners can only wail and gnash teeth.

The good thing is that the elections would expose the hypocrisy of your osu cannibals screaming Beerfraud or death

Ogbeni bonsuru, you don't have the numbers. You are a dirty ewedu-gobbling muslim minority in the larger scheme of things. grin

Get ready to start crying for oduduwa republic next year. grin

Your conehead go good for target practice or you pick race go join Igboho olongbo in Benin republic. . grin
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by Walkee: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Peter Obi might just be that guy that puts Atiku's career to sleep.....but I doubt south east leaders. Laslas their loyalty is to $$
Obi can't even beat me in a presidential election. Just a few guys hyping someone on twitter does not mean anything
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by colestephan86: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2022
vicdom:
If Atiku is wise, he should quietly go and get his VP from SS. His greatest undoing would be picking a VP candidate from SE, because as it is now, it's only death that would make the Igbos not rally round Obi. He will easily sweep the whole SE.
Na Ibo people u are taking seriously like this,
Most ibos will not support Peter obi , take that to the bank.
Money is more important to them than brotherhood
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
BSdetective:

You're campaigning for someone who knows he's going nowhere.
And who would get anywhere with a divided south? You're all being played, watch and learn.
The day southern politicians downplayed fairness and equity was the day the South relinquished power to the North in perpetuity. They'll keep working against themselves down south.
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by ican2020: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Forget sentiments and vote for someone you think can turn things around
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by rolams(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who be this?

You should have advised him to stay in PDP and support him to win the ticket then!
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by pacesetting: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Walkee:
Obi can't even beat me in a presidential election. Just a few guys hyping someone on twitter does not mean anything
You've not seen anything yet. 2023 go shock you.
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by Biafranodogwu55: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC and PDP is a missile created to destroy nigeria patapata
Lets change our channel to labour party @peterobi2023
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by olulaanu76o: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi might just be that guy that puts Atiku's career to sleep.....but I doubt south east leaders. Laslas their loyalty is to $$Peter Obi might just be that guy that puts Atiku's career to sleep.....but I doubt south east leaders. Laslas their loyalty is to $$...
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
vicdom:
If Atiku is wise, he should quietly go and get his VP from SS. His greatest undoing would be picking a VP candidate from SE, because as it is now, it's only death that would make the Igbos not rally round Obi. He will easily sweep the whole SE.
even SS will vote for peter obi in coming weeks you will understand the different and power his grooming with soon
Re: 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain by Akponmfet: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yes you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN / Governor Adeleke clears 30 months unpaid salaries, gratuities of Osun workers / I See Peter Obi Giving Speech As President But Not On May 29 - Popular Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.