Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua (371 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by bcomputer101: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Today, June 5, 2022, is a memorable day not only in the lives of the family of Prophet T.B. Joshua but also in the lives of all members of The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV Family all over the world. Today, we have gathered to celebrate, not mourn; we have gathered to sing songs of praise, not songs of sorrow; we have gathered to prepare for the gifts of tomorrow, not to rue the loss of yesterday.

Viewers all over the world, join us for The First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua, ‘The Man in The Synagogue’—God’s Own.

Watch live service via this link
https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/videos/1131388177422499/

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESS BY THE MINISTRATION OF PROPHET T.B JOSHUA, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY

Cc: (Moderators: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalalastica)

1 Like

Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Keep Resting In Peace Sir

You lived a legendary life for God
Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by Cypress042(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin tongue
Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Sleep On TBJ!!!

2 Likes

Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by istina: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Wow how time flies

1 Like

Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by uthlaw: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Naso life be....we don forget this man b dat!
Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by Latty88(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2022
It's one year already! How time flies. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: First Year Celebration Of The Life And Legacy Of Prophet T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2022
i day use the man oil cash out then when i still day do yahoo

(1) (Reply)

All Yoruba Christians Must Be Aware Of The Evil Agenda Coming. / Why I Think Allah God Of The Muslim Is Not The Creator / Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Why Are You Exposing Your Unborn Baby & Your Pregnant Wif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.