Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? (178 Views)

Has Christianity Made Any Impact In Arresting Social Vices In Nigeria? / Has Christianity Been Bad For Nigeria / What Impact Has Christianity Made In Your Life As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by Mharvis: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning Guys.

Now this is going to be a tough one. Thank God we're anonymous and we can lay it all out cheesy

Question is simple. If you weren't a Christian and a follower of Christ, what are those things you would have done?

I had this discussion few years ago with some brothers when I was in the family house of NCCF and boy I knew why the Bible said that the heart of man is wicked and only God can know it. Without further much ado, I'll get the ball rolling :-

First, I would have been a modern day Robin Hood. All these Nigerian politicians that do buying and selling with the country's resources would behave well because me and my crew go mend anybody. But now, I just do whatever is within my civil limits as a Christian.

Secondly, in the aspect of females, I would have been ruthless to them. Christianity would not allow me accept every RP teaching and so I'm somewhat in-between. I don't do premarital sex, I don't withhold good that is within my power, however I don't encourage foolishness in females so I can be firm when it calls for.

Lastly, all these Muslims that feel like they are the sole proprietors of Vayulence eh ..... Lemme stop here angry angry

Jesus don try for Rugged men sha. I've seen transformation in Christ and it's the most powerful thing I've seen in my life.

Over to you guys.
Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by Zonefree(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2022
If not for Christianity, I would be having Three.some with two breasted and succulent filled asss girls every weekend.

Thank God for Christ in me.
Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by Boogyman557: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by EmzyT: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
If not for Christianity View of Religion, If not, I would've been a Brainwashed Chore-illiterate who'll believe that fighting and killing people for my God will give me 72 Virgins in Paradise! grin

Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by EmzyT: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Zonefree:
If not for Christianity, I would be having Three.some with two breasted and succulent filled asss girls every weekend.

Thank God for Christ in me.

Abeg you fit Pass me their Controls?

Abeg?

Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2022
it stopped me from going to church and being a succesful spammer
Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by FatherBona: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
If not for Christ and the Fear of God, I would have been a high ranking member of either the dreaded Ogb**i confraternity or the Masonic brotherhood in my quest for Power and wealth.

Thank God for God…..:::…:::
Re: What Has Christianity Stopped You From Doing? by l69l: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2022
. . .

(1) (Reply)

God Is The Best Father / Dead Church / Do You Really Want The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.