Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Don’t Know How The Videos Came Out” – Popular Tiktoker, Black Chully Breaks Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Know How The Videos Came Out” – Popular Tiktoker, Black Chully Breaks Do (480 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know How The Videos Came Out” – Popular Tiktoker, Black Chully Breaks Do by Lumenasblog(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Popular Nigerian Tik Toker, Black Chully, reacted on the dozens of her leaked nude videos online by unknown source.

The female Tik Toker whose dress is likened to that of a tom boy came online on June 4, as she was seen crying after her Nude videos went viral.

Though her fans tried to console her but she couldn't stop crying.

Watch videos:

[url=https://lumenasblog.com.ng/2022/06/05/i-dont-know-how-the-videos-came-out-popular-tiktoker-black-chully-breaks-down-in-tears-after-dozens-of-her-nude-videos-leaked-online-video/][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Poll (season 7) / How To Earn Upto N2500 Airtime & More On Jiji App Or Jiji Ng App / The Marvelous World Of Unblocked Games WTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.