Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God (290 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by coputa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Many christians now form the habit of brownsing with their phones during church service. They never concentrate on the message given by the pastor,they are deeply grossly and focused on their phones doing one thing or the other,Is this not an affront on his creator.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

It is boss... Such distraction is very rampant among youth. Some will not carry bible to church intentionally, they will say their bible is in their phone...

From opening Gen 1:1.... To opening data....boom whatapp, Facebook. Some will be watching comedy in the church. This bad and total uncalled for.

If it is God let face him. And keep away any distracting items away.
#HappySunday!
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by coputa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

It is boss... Such distraction is very rampant among youth. Some will not carry bible to church intentionally, they will say their bible is in their phone...

From opening Gen 1:1.... To opening data....boom whatapp, Facebook. Some will be watching comedy in the church. This bad and total uncalled for.

If it is God let face him. And keep away any distracting items away.
#HappySunday!
Yes,the phone is now their God,
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by orisa37: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
No. Not so. Pressing your Phone is extracting The Electronics in The Phone. God is The ELECTRONS THERE IN THE PHONE.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by orisa37: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
What you get in your Phone wherever and whenever you press it, is much more valuable than what a lying, talkative and miserable Pastor will cajole you with in The Church.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by Righthussle: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
The kidnap of his servant the prelate of Methodist no be affront na to touch phone. Your God truly works in a mysterious way.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by FirstSon01: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
If god vex say I dae press phone, make e nack head for wall.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by FirstSon01: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righthussle:
The kidnap of his servant the prelate of Methodist no be affront na to touch phone. Your God truly works in a mysterious way.

Muslims in Sokoto burnt down a church, god didn't see effontery there�
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by coputa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Yes,the way of the lord is mysterious,no man can understand him.Christians do not fight for their GOD.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by FirstSon01: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
coputa:
Yes,the way of the lord is mysterious,no man can understand him.Christians do not fight for their GOD.

Omniscience that can't explain things properly- noscience angry
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by writeprof(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
It does not portray one as a person who fears (reverence) and honour God. This is a bad habit that I struggle seriously not to have.
The Holy Spirit will prick your conscience if you're going overboard with this habit and if you refuse to heed His warnings, the devil will come in to subtly lead you to other distractive sites.

1 Samuel 2:30 KJV
Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
Re: Is Pressing Of Phones During Service Not An Affront On God by peggywebbs(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Me I don't believe it is. What if there's an emergency? You can save the live of someone, that's why it's a mobile phone. You carry it every where. What you do is up to you though. If you chose to play games, surf the internet or chat with a love interest, then you don't want to be part of the service you're attending.

Also, if the person next to you is complaining, that person is not serious either. If he's following the service and concentrating, he won't even notice if fly passes by.

coputa:
Many christians now form the habit of brownsing with their phones during church service. They never concentrate on the message given by the pastor,they are deeply grossly and focused on their phones doing one thing or the other,Is this not an affront on his creator.

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Prayer Life. / Holding On To That Hope In God - Your Time Will Come / How to Eliminate Poverty completely from your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.