Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lagos State Emergency Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Emergency Numbers (1615 Views)

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. / Nigeria Merchant Navy Now In Partnership With Lagos State Emergency Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Numbers by rabzy: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hello All,

A lot has been happening all around us that we need to alert the government about. A boy i know very well just lost his life in Egbeda area when he fell into an open sewer during the recent floods and drowned. We are now arranging for his burial and how to relocate the mother.

In this same neighborhood, there are all other pits lying around carelessly, soak-aways are constructed on the streets outside the premises where the waste water is coming, most of them are open, poorly-constructed and leaking onto the road.

Please if anyone knows the[b] WORKING[/b] numbers of Officials, Health Agencies, Emergency Agencies, Child and Maternal Care Agencies, Ministry of women affairs, police etc. All the agencies we can contact when we see something going or gone wrong.

I would love to spread the message, make sure people have these numbers on their phones and call. Am starting from my church, and would extend it to others in my neighborhood.

Please Anyone who know such numbers should let us also have them.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Gej On Top Of / Do You Think As Black People, Our Resources Have To Rightfully Be Stolen From Us / ‘Any Day Igbo Go Militant, Nigeria Will Cease To Exist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.