Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Tinubu Became President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Became President Of Nigeria (364 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Became President Of Nigeria by PrinceofAnambra: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
PDP obviously stands for Perennially Daft Politicians, because only a spectacular congregation of fools would have given a 75yr old ignoble professional election loser like Atiku its party's presidential ticket. Not to mention, the dude is a Fulani herdsmen patron, and an extremists Islamists supporter that has never for once condemned their atrocities publicly. Remember how he quickly disowned his tweet about Deborah who was killed and burnt like suya by his compatriots? When did Atiku ever speak against killer herdsmen that carried out carnage after carnage across the country, especially the South? Never! Remember the time Atiku promised to crush Boko Haram? You don't remember right? Because we only remember things that happened and it never happened.

Anyway, we just experienced 1st hand how disastrous having a one-sided ethno-religious bigot is with Buhari and some fools think, we should continue with Atiku, literally frying pan to hell fire. This is a man that practically lives in Dubai and only shows up in Nigeria when it's time for elections. Also the PDP slot should have gone to the South East but Atiku stole our spot, he denied us of our spotlight again. Only an accursed anoufia in Igbo land will support Atiku

Anyways, let me gist you what is about to happen, tomorrow, Buhari will push his button and Tinubu will win APC presidential ticket. Why? Because Buhari cannot afford APC to lose - do you know the kind of rotten skeletons this government has inside its cupboard? Only Tinubu can defeat Atiku, and Buhari knows this.

2023 elections will be APC Tinubu (70 yrs) vs PDP Atiku (75yrs), and Tinubu will disgrace Atiku by winning by a huge margin. The core North will support whoever Buhari supports and Buhari will sure as hell definitely not support a PDP candidate.

And moreover, the North's ultimate priority is a united Nigeria, and if Atiku wins, there will be an unstoppable agitation for Nigeria's breakup by the South, it will be inevitable. This is the game the South East political betrayals are playing, pushing for North candidate, so that other southern regions can join the Biafra movement for breakup of Nigeria. Buhari and his fellow Northern oligarchs will do anything to make sure agitation from Nigeria breakup is quenched and the only way to do this is to return power back to the South to a trusted Southern political ally that will unfailingly protect their interest and monumental corruption. That's why Buhari said ACN bloc of APC should get it.

Congratulations to President Tinubu in advance. Although I'm Igbo, I'm not stupid or blindfully hateful like some fools around here. Any Southerner is fine by me, as long as power comes to the South for the next 8 years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Became President Of Nigeria by Kundagarten: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Not to mention, the dude is a Fulani herdsmen patron, and an extremists Islamists supporter that has never for once condemned their atrocities publicly.

So Atiku is now the number 1 Fulani supporter not Buhari?
Buhari the king of extremism is no longer an Islamist but the moderate Atiku?
I think Yoruba people will find it a hard sell to portray businessman Atiku as Islamic fundamentalist. Back to the drawing board, this one won't sell.
Re: How Tinubu Became President Of Nigeria by Jennyjay283: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria things sef!

(1) (Reply)

When Will Rivers State Get Its Returns From Investment In PDP/National Politics / Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problem / Stop The Influx Of Terrorists Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.