Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Earning $800 To $1000 Per Month, The Lazy Man's Way (amazon KDP) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning $800 To $1000 Per Month, The Lazy Man's Way (amazon KDP) (303 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning $800 To $1000 Per Month, The Lazy Man's Way (amazon KDP) by Mindshift(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abraham's Mum Wants To Resign Because She's now earning in dollars.
No Laptop, No Computer literacy, No age restriction, Just secondary school knowledge

I was speaking to a friend of mine (Abraham) recently and he was telling me how his mom is planning to drop her resignation letter this month's end.
Why?
'She's now earning in dollars on her phone' he said.
Mad! This was someone who only used her phone for whatsapp and phone calls but she now makes up to $500 every month through publishing books on Amazon.

Yeah, I said it
It's called Amazon KDP, you know Amazon right? Jeff Bezos, (the world's richest man at a point) owns this E-commerce website which allows ordinary people like you and I to publish our books by ourselves on Amazon.

The crazy thing is, you even make more money on Amazon if you've not written your own books before or even have any idea about writing books.

You can Publish 'No content books' like jotters, Calenders, reminders etc , 'low content books'
like drawing books, graphs etc
and books with content.

An amazing thing about low and no content books is that, they sell very well on Amazon and can go for as high as $5 for one, if you make just 10 sales, that's $50 already....
Now let's say you have 10 of those books, that's $500....
Now that $1 is 600 naira, that's a whooping 300k!!! Just for selling books with no content and you can make as high as 30 sales in a month with millions of buyers on Amazon.

The interesting thing for content books is this, there are websites that gives you already written non fiction books legally and free, they even give you the rights to resell and all you just have to do is edit in Amazon standard and publish

It's so crazy how you can learn how to Earn money in dollars as your age or knowledge of computers is not required all you just need is your knowledge from secondary school and good internet connection.

I usually say something, Opportunities abound everywhere and you have no reason to complain if you're not maximing it. My mum's friend is 45 by the way.

I know some of us here have been looking for ways to earn in dollars or even save in dollars, fortunately my next post would be how you can save in dollars but it wouldn't be proper if I don't talk of a way you can earn before talking about how you can save....

So as usual, I'll not just be talking about it. I'll be giving you a recommendation which would help you in achieving it.

If you want to earn in dollars by publishing books on Amazon without writing a dime or even have any knowledge as an author (which you don't even need).

Same way Abraham taught his Mum, he has an academy where he has taught over hundreds of people how to earn in dollars through publishing on Amazon.
He teaches for 30k but if you go through the link you'll get it for 20k this month.

Click the link below if you're interested in knowing more or actually learning how.

https://themegshub.com.ng/glad-you-made-it-2/

It's quite funny how even Abraham's Mum never believed him until he opened an account for her himself and pulled up $100 in a couple of days.

You're free to either stick with your current level or give knowledge a chance and step up your game.

Remember, Naira can get worse anytime, God forbids that 100k in your account becomes 30k because naira has fallen.

Anyways, this is all I have for you for now.
Expect my post on how to save in dollars
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Earning $800 To $1000 Per Month, The Lazy Man's Way (amazon KDP) by Wwwt: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
How to make money online daily trading binary options following free steps below

(1) (Reply)

# / Top Advanced Technology Leaders / Self-defense Weapons To Arm Yourself Against Attackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.