Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC (35447 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by woffie: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
You know nothing going on in oyo state,The governor also picked another running mate for 2nd term last week so what do you expect the man to do

kolnel:
Personal interest as always.
Bunch of greedy jokers.
They are in politics because of their belly.
That is how one pamper wearing ancient of days was crying on national tv some days ago.

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by anonimi: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Manny21:
Selfish politicians, no principle no conscience. They go to only where their selfish interest is taken care of.

You that are not selfish, please what is your own principle and ideology about politics and governance? How is that reflected in either of the two main parties- PDP & APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by President2001(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Looser
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Richmood11: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
dyera:
Afonja and betrayal. It's only in Afonja land that you will hear a deputy governor has betrayed the governor.

You are a big and useless fool , this like the third time or so I will notice you are referring to Yoruba as Afonja land , if your father no history way him fit tell you why u no just shut the Bleep up ! .... which tribe u be first so I go know weten to attack u with ......every tribe get who Dey betray dem just like tinubu don sell us out now , nah that stupid afonja sell Yoruba out then not even Yoruba oyo empire to be precised and he was later backstabbed by the stupid Fulani people he used in attacking oyo kindgdom then ...so nah ilorin people u go Dey call afonja and gere Alimi land or people which ever way...you are just a big fool man ! Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by anonimi: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:
Exactly. No ideology, no personal dogmas.
Even for a man as old as this.
The American democracy we claim to be practising is sham.
You will never hear Bush's family becoming Democrat overnight or Clinton's or Regan's dynasty crossing to other party because of unfulfilled ambitions. Simply because each of those parties have their fundamentals over the years ingrained already into their individual's way of life and thinking.

Come to Nigeria. You would wish we stop calling what we practise democracy and invent our own word instead.

Prostituted politics

So what ideology and personal dogmas do you have, and how is that reflected in your choice between APC or PDP?
What fundamentals are you working to ingrain into either party from your own individual way of life and thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by woffie: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who betray who, get your info before spitting trash here https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/oyo-2023-makinde-drops-dep-gov-olaniyan/amp/
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by jojothaiv(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
To those who die on No man field,
We wished their bloods will cleanse the land
We hoped it will be last
But, it's just another curtain drawn
Their chapter to a sudden end.
The music to a deafening silence.
A page torn off,
Or a long boring book closed,
The reader is tired.
The average man withers away.

The voices that's our power is silent
We can bark but we are toothless.
Give us a meal and we are done for
So they gave us handheld and we are lost
Slaves to keypads, media and whatnot.

Owo, Another Long Walk
-Fasoyinu Senami
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by uchaymart(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
ekukeku:
He is not d real deputy Governor of OYO state

If u know, u know

I hope you are not insinuating O.......BA is the deputy?
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Ademola47(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:
Sheyi should sack him immediately...no time for betrayals.

He can't sack him na. They were both elected.

The last thing he can do, which is glaring already, is to get another running mate for reelection next year.

But this current administration, they'll both end it unless he (the Deputy Governor) resigns.

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by uchaymart(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Sack him? He appointed him?

Who picked him as a running mate??

Okay I get it.... you'd rather I said he should be impeached?
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by OriOko88(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oracleforce:
Perhaps Seyi will soon decamp. do you know...?
we the Yoruba people want to support our own to become the president and we have to unite all the 5 Yoruba states to make this happen...

no place for PDPshit in Yoruba land.
Talk for ur self only ogbeni. Nothing like one party system in yoruba states. There shud be check and balance. This is not monarchy. Who apcshit hep? undecided
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by uchaymart(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u think na seyi employ am? U guys keep writing rubbish online... He is elected and can by impeach by State assembly subject to two third of d house agreeing and after investigation chaired by the Cheif judge of Oyo state

Please stay calm.....I should have said he should be impeached, you mean?

Anyways, he'd be impeached soonest for your information.....Oyo state house of assembly is PDP.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by uchaymart(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Did you just say betrayal? Talk better thing joor.

What is it

Seyi picked him as a running mate under PDP, now he left the party to opposition... What is best to describe this act
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Corporate2020: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
dyera:
Afonja and betrayal. It's only in Afonja land that you will hear a deputy governor has betrayed the governor.

Orji Uzor Kalu and his Chief of Staff Theodora Orji nko? What about his then deputy? Are they still in the same party? Do they even see eyeball to eyeball without fighting tooth and nail? That's just one example.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by uchaymart(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
JuicyStar:

Huh? Which primary school u attend? A Governor can’t sack his deputy. Only the House of Assembly can impeach a deputy Governor based on certain infractions. The can influence it but he can’t just sack his deputy as he would do to a commissioner

Chief, he should be impeached. Are you okay now
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
sirjoggy:
APC is taking over Oyo state
continue your dream
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by dyera(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Richmood11:

You are a big and useless fool , this like the third time or so I will notice you are referring to Yoruba as Afonja land , if your father no history way him fit tell you why u no just shut the Bleep up ! .... which tribe u be first so I go know weten to attack u with ......every tribe get who Dey betray dem just like tinubu don sell us out now , nah that stupid afonja sell Yoruba out then not even Yoruba oyo empire to be precised and he was later backstabbed by the stupid Fulani people he used in attacking oyo kindgdom then ...so nah ilorin people u go Dey call afonja and gere Alimi land or people which ever way...you are just a big fool man ! Sorry to say

Sorry I had no idea what the true meaning behind Afonja. I only took it as a synonym of Yoruba as I learned from Nairaland.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=uchaymart post=113505643]

Please stay calm.....I should have said he should be impeached, you mean?

Anyways, he'd be impeached soonest for your information.....Oyo state house of assembly is PDP.[/quot next time don't allow emotions cloud your reasoning... Democracy is a process...
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Addme: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kilometres:

You are very right pig

Obiano's deputy was very loyal!
Even Peter Obi was right too.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by dyera(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

Orji Uzor Kalu and his Chief of Staff Theodora Orji nko? What about his then deputy? Are they still in the same party? Do they even see eyeball to eyeball without fighting tooth and nail? That's just one example.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced.

Tinubu that said it is the turn of Yoruba to rule Nigeria and in Yoruba land it is his tenure, have you gone to ask him for his certificate of mental fitness?
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by truthfinder319: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why make political capital out of disaster? And when do the Southwest people become your brethren? If you are a good person, you will not campaign on loss of lives

SenatePresdo:
Vote for Peter Obi 2023.

I dedicate today to the South Western Brethrens that lost their lives in Ondo state.

Maybe their Souls rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Before nko
A deputy governor can only be impeached, can't be sacked.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by JuicyStar: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:

I love it when people take corrections. I’m glad u are okay now
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by duro4chang(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:

What is it

Seyi picked him as a running mate under PDP, now he left the party to opposition... What is best to describe this act
In Nigeria politics nothing like that. Why? Atiku did it to obasanjo in 2003. Atiku came back to PDP left again to join APC. He came back to PDP. Governors like Tambuwal, Amaechi, umahi and a host of others left parties that voted them to power. Look at the histories of Obi, saraki, uzor kalu, Gbenga Daniel, okorocha etc.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by duro4chang(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:

Not easy. Two third of members of the house must vote for his impeachment and he must have committed impeachable offence . If a deputy decamps it is not an impeachable offence. Check the case between Atiku and obasanjo in 20003.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Ibcrown(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
ekukeku:
He is not d real deputy Governor of OYO state

If u know, u know

. Uncle seye is the real deputy gov, this one is just there as camouflage grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Oracleforce: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
OriOko88:

Talk for ur self only ogbeni. Nothing like one party system in yoruba states. There shud be check and balance. This is not monarchy. Who apcshit hep? undecided

Who are you in Yoruba land politics?

A political ant...just one vote and nothing

Wetin baby like you know say dey happen for Yoruba politics?
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Yusuf54: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
uchaymart:
Sheyi should sack him immediately...no time for betrayals.
Sack? You are a novice in Politics
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Tecno66: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
YoungLionken:
This is an act of betrayal, impeachment should be meted without consideration...
In same clime, his resignation from party & the DG position should happen together. Seyi came to office through an alliance which through up this guy & so I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Olabode211: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
if you are not ibadan,then go away.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by wiseoneking: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
sirjoggy:
APC is taking over Oyo state
Be OBidient for once. Get your PVC...Peters Voters Card. APC is poverty and frustration. Look at the case of Catholic church owo today.
Re: Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC by Tomek09(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
khalleb:
Am pretty sure SEYI knows about it, SEYI's souls is already in APC na only him body dey PDP
OLUWASHEYI MAKINDE WILL NEVER JOIN APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army / Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.