Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian (351 Views)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by Remified(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
An important read;
Today marks another day many of our Nigerian brothers, sisters and children lost their lives in the most gruesome manner possible.
I want my little message to be an eye opener to every Nigerian out there that can't keep count of the horrible, unfortunate events that keeps going on in this country from the economic, social, political and many other aspects of this nation. I want this to be a call to action.
I think I speak for all when I say it's been a very long while since we last heard any good news regarding this country. It's has just been a series of bad events that nothing is done about because our leaders hasn't paid any attention to us and because we the people end our rants on social media. It's time for a change.
All our lives has been affected in many negative ways with no positive impact cause of the current position the rulling political party has put us in.
Many of our son's, daughters, brothers, sisters and friends aren't with us today cause of their active participation in wanting a change(#endsars) and nothing was done about it, the Fulani heardsmen that keeps shedding innocent people's blood are still on the loose wreaking havoc with no one to hold accountable, the captured boko Haram terrorist are being placed back into the society with no punishment whatsoever, the economic state of this country is in shambles, our youths are all into or considering fraud as the only means to get money to take care of themselves and corruption is leading the way as we circle this spiral of doom.
Look around, it doesn't matter your tribe or religion the cards has all been delt to everyone, it's time for us all to make a move. We complain with little or no action, don't overlook all these thinking it won't affect you cause one day, you might be the one at the end of the long double barrel shotgun being swung around by the incompetent fellows ruining our country.
It's not enough to say this is right or wrong, put your money where your mouth is, go get your PVC. Change is only in our hands, your say matters.
Nigeria can be great again, it's not too late only if we all make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by Odin13: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Apc is evil and demonic

A government that careless about its citizens.. but more concern about punishing Nigerians for crimes they know nothing..

Nigerians say no to Apc

1 Like

Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by buckeyemedia: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Odin13:
Apc is evil and demonic

A government that careless about its citizens.. but more concern about punishing Nigerians for crimes they know nothing..

Nigerians say no to Apc
Oyo State deputy Governor just joined APC today, Abubakar Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal we’re former members of APC?

You Nigerians just keep deceiving yourselves, you have been pointing fingers since 1999, that is why Nigeria is getting worse.
Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by Crixxx: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
And they are planning to vote apc again just base on tribal sentiments. Whoever is planning to vote apc again I am telling you this personally "this is just the beginning"
Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by AfroAgroPower: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Remified:
An important read;
Today marks another day many of our Nigerian brothers, sisters and children lost their lives in the most gruesome manner possible.
I want my little message to be an eye opener to every Nigerian out there that can't keep count of the horrible, unfortunate events that keeps going on in this country from the economic, social, political and many other aspects of this nation. I want this to be a call to action.
I think I speak for all when I say it's been a very long while since we last heard any good news regarding this country. It's has just been a series of bad events that nothing is done about because our leaders hasn't paid any attention to us and because we the people end our rants on social media. It's time for a change.
All our lives has been affected in many negative ways with no positive impact cause of the current position the rulling political party has put us in.
Many of our son's, daughters, brothers, sisters and friends aren't with us today cause of their active participation in wanting a change(#endsars) and nothing was done about it, the Fulani heardsmen that keeps shedding innocent people's blood are still on the loose wreaking havoc with no one to hold accountable, the captured boko Haram terrorist are being placed back into the society with no punishment whatsoever, the economic state of this country is in shambles, our youths are all into or considering fraud as the only means to get money to take care of themselves and corruption is leading the way as we circle this spiral of doom.
Look around, it doesn't matter your tribe or religion the cards has all been delt to everyone, it's time for us all to make a move. We complain with little or no action, don't overlook all these thinking it won't affect you cause one day, you might be the one at the end of the long double barrel shotgun being swung around by the incompetent fellows ruining our country.
It's not enough to say this is right or wrong, put your money where your mouth is, go get your PVC. Change is only in our hands, your say matters.
Nigeria can be great again, it's not too late only if we all make hay while the sun shines.

How do we put an end to the insecurity challenges in Nigeria ?
Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by Remified(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

How do we put an end to the insecurity challenges in Nigeria ?
Well we can all pick up guns for protection and charge straight into a gun fight to eliminate all terrorist or we can all vote for a candidate that will care for every life under his care and do right to make sure that our military and other security operatives are well equipped to battle insurgency.
The choice is yours.
Re: An Eye Opener For Every Well Meaning Nigerian by AfroAgroPower: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Remified:

Well we can all pick up guns for protection and charge straight into a gun fight to eliminate all terrorist or we can all vote for a candidate that will care for every life under his care and do right to make sure that our military and other security operatives are well equipped to battle insurgency.
The choice is yours.

My problem with voting is that "No Vote Counts."

All the elections going on in Nigeria are just Physical Scam to deceive people that their votes count.

It doesn't. Theses politicians are just ACTORS and ACTRESSES. They already know who will be in position of All public offices.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab: Watch As Lawyer Storm Court Dressed In Traditional Attire (video) / Open Letter To His Excellency, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / Why Peter Obi Should Accept To Be My Running Mate- Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.