Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! (6225 Views)

Help! My Kuda App Kept Saying Something Went Wrong / Help: My Bank Details Was Stolen From Kuda App And My BVN was Used To Take Loan / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by phatriqk(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
If you have an account with Kuda Bank quickly remove your funds, they've been quietly locking people out of their accounts with funds inside, When I first heard I didn't believe it until it happened to me. In order not to fall victim quickly move your funds to another bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Jogs1900: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
phatriqk:
If you have an account with Kuda Bank quickly remove your funds, they've been quietly locking people out of their accounts with funds inside, When I first heard I didn't believe it until it happened to me. In order not to fall victim quickly move your funds to another bank.
It's sad.ive been experiencing this issue too for over an hour.Could it be network glitch? Maybe we wait till tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by phatriqk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
I know of two people now, whom over a week have been having this issue, it's deliberate
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by BadNews: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by funshint(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm not confident with that Kuda with the way I hear they just block people's account. I can't install or use them.

2 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by railone(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
The app has issue... they are fixing it.

You can use their Web app and it's still working... app.kuda.com

If they freeze your account, contact their customer care and make available the required documents they need for verification

4 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by phatriqk(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
railone:

If they freeze your account, contact their customer care and make available the required documents they need for verification

It worked

2 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Harrykn: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bro my kuda app dey gimme Bleep up rn.
I tried logging in today but this app won’t load

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Harrykn: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
railone:

The web isn’t loading bro, i don rest.
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Jacobx007: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
The app is back, it was a temporary issue
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Victorchucks551: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mine is working now,abeg.

I have moved my money though,but this is after some trouble with logging in.

No dey give people fake news,biko

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by railone(m): 4:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Harrykn:

The web isn’t loading bro, i don rest.

the app is up and running again...
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Tundex911: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2022
It's better your act fast(on your money) on this app before it becomes REAL

Na money wey I get I dey give una right now, oluwa a wa pelu yin o

Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by phatriqk(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Harrykn:
Bro my kuda app dey gimme Bleep up rn.
I tried logging in today but this app won’t load
I used the web it later worked
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Jacobx007: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Tundex911:
It's better your act fast(on your money) on this app before it becomes REAL

Na money wey I get I dey give una right now, oluwa a wa pelu yin o

Peace ✌️
Every app has a downtime from time to time, even Facebook and WhatsApp, Kuda app is very efficient and dependable.
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by SeekerOfPekus: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
phatriqk:
bank that gave me 600k loan? U must be a joker

5 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Qpid5(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Kuda is never a scam.. It's either the app is down
Or
You are using your account for fraudulent activities

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Greatzeus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
phatriqk:
Could be technical glitch,but if it's intentional from the bank then you're guilty of something or broken any of their rules.
Can any bank lock your account without any genuine reason? Do you think Kuda will just lock your account,out of millions of users? Do you know what they stand to loose due to legal action?
How much do you even have that they want to steal? Better stay away from fraud and stop talking trash.
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Xedmark: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Guys Calm down. It is a technical issue. It also happened to me for hours I couldn't use the App. It been restored and everything is back to normal. You can try and login to the App now everything is fine and okay.

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by SageOfChelsea: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Op now you have found out it was a glitch can you now edit your post and apologize? Stop destroying what people spend years building, please. There is no perfect system anywhere.

I remember how First bank blocked used, card and app one Saturday recently. I needed money urgently but couldn't withdraw. If mtn as big as they are can have issues, how much so, a mfb like Kuda

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by artworks1: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's just an app upgrade. No cause for alarm
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Jacobx007: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
They also gave me 100k overdraft at a very reasonable interest rate, no bank can offer that services to you in Nigeria, the app is back and running, infact with better features and customisations, I LOVE KUDA

2 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
phatriqk:

You people will just open your mouth and start talking rubbish anyhow!
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by SeekerOfPekus: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jacobx007:

They also gave me 100k overdraft at a very reasonable interest rate, no bank can offer that services to you in Nigeria, the app is back and running, infact with better features and customisations, I LOVE KUDA
exactly. I have transacted more than 15m in the past few months with gtb . You won't believe I begged these people for a 100k loan and they said they can't even give me 10k. I didn't even use Kuda that much and boom mega loan just like that. I am begining to feel most of these Kuda blackmail are sponsored by banks

5 Likes

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by showafrica(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:

Oboy. How e take happen? I should just be using it like normal bank and boom, I request for loan
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by showafrica(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
exactly. I have transacted more than 15m in the past few months with gtb . You won't believe I begged these people for a 100k loan and they said they can't even give me 10k. I didn't even use Kuda that much and boom mega loan just like that. I am begining to feel most of these Kuda blackmail are sponsored by banks

Are you kidding... Let me join Kuda sharp sharp... GTB has been stealing my money yet no advantage at all.
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by silibaba: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
loan or overdraft?
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Jacobx007: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
silibaba:
loan or overdraft?
It's technically the same thing na?? Lols

1 Like

Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by silibaba: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jacobx007:

It's technically the same thing na?? Lols
but you are not paying interest unless you default.
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
phatriqk:

I used the web it later worked
I don't know why some people are like this, just a network issue and here you are tagging a reputable business a scam without minding the consequences of your actions...In a saner country you should have been behind bars for defamation...Better come and edit this your post and stopped misleading the public
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by ISellBeer: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

Why would they freeze account the registered?
If I become president ehhh
Re: Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! by Kaykay999(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
ISellBeer:

Why would they freeze account the registered?
If I become president ehhh
grin grin cheesy wink[s][/s][left][/left] grin grin[b][/b]
Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Stop "jungle Justice" / WARNING: Very Graphic Content. A Man Butchered By Cultists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.