Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (10034 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Franking: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Bovis:

Stop the misinformation, it’s too early to conclude about the group responsible for the attack - investigation ongoing. However, the attack is typical of your Ipob (UGM) terrorist group modus operandi and as usual their online apologist are using propaganda to divert attention away from the group.
Intelligence reports already suggests that an attack is highly likely in the SW should the region gets the APC presidential ticket

You are the most pernicious odious vermin nature suffered to accommodate on the surface of the earth. I affirm this with every sense of responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Freerhyme1(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Na only to condemned this administration Sabi, IRON CONDEMN!
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Bovis:

Stop the misinformation, it’s too early to conclude about the group responsible for the attack - investigation ongoing. However, the attack is typical of your Ipob (UGM) terrorist group modus operandi and as usual their online apologist are using propaganda to divert attention away from the group.
Intelligence reports already suggests that an attack is highly likely in the SW should the region gets the APC presidential ticket

You see why i said you don't have sense. This is a clear script orchestrated to set this country ablaze when it was acted out in South East people speedily blamed IPOB we were telling them that this is no IPOB we told them to allow the police do investigation and not tow the line of convenience like they always do. Yet the Yoruba controlled media will say as headline UGM suspected to be IPOB/ESN Did this and that even when police has not said they are IPOB all to maliciously and mischievously malign the south east now it has come into the SW you guys are desperately trying to change the narrative.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by InoGetJoy: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Franking:
That's about all they do. They will not henceforth do the needful. Comb all the forests in the South where these Fulanis have taken refuge in. Tomorrow it will happen again and they will condemn and sympathize. What a country!
Very useless set of imbeciles. Another attack will happen and they'll come, write statements of condolence and that's where it'll end.
These bastards no regard us at all and it baffles me why people are still rooting for APC and PDP
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by skywalker240(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Freedom34 I have kept quiet for long

Now I can reply you

You must always face evil for evil in a zoo jungle
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Farid24224(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2022
They condemn, you complain...

They kept quiet, you complain...

Nothing will bring back the dead..Let's work together as the living!!
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by ogwumgbe: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Do we now see why Nnamdi Kanu was forced to create ESN?
He saw what was coming.
He did not only talk, he acted..
He created ESN not to protect himself but his people that he so much loved.
May the Lord continue to protect and keep Nnamdi Kanu..

Yes brother onu kwuru njo ga- ekwu mma, the idiots that would have supported Sunday Igboho betrayed him because of their useless selfish interest. The most wicked and useless people on planet earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Fuckyoumod: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
madridguy:
Sympathies is not enough. Where is Nigeria Police? We are waiting for press statement with comprehensive narration of what really happened.

R. I. P to the departed souls.
as long as MURIC continuous to support Islamic fundamentalists and defend terrorists and preach Jihad in Yoruba land. As long as there is an unchecked MURIC in Yoruba land. Yoruba is doomed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Tbasicme: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/nigerian-governors-forum-condemns-ondo-catholic-church-attack/

The governors collect security vote every month. What have they used the money for. Some states collect as much as 3bn naira monthly. If these money are spent wisely it will go a long way to cub all these security problems.
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Freedom34: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
I don't really get d relevance of the mention.

skywalker240:
Freedom34 I have kept quiet for long

Now I can reply you

You must always face evil for evil in a zoo jungle
"Face evil for evil" how?
Who is d evil doer in this case?
Is there sth u know that we don't?

And where is d 'zoo'? I hope u aren't referring to Nigeria?
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by skywalker240(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Freedom34:
I don't really get d relevance of the mention.

"Face evil for evil" how?
Who is d evil doer in this case?
Is there sth u know that we don't?

And where is d 'zoo'? I hope u aren't referring to Nigeria?
If you can remember that thread about the MC that was burnt by those aboki at Lagos, how you argued with me that it's better to let it slide and let nature take it's course
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by emonis88: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2022
The men they say we're from Mali trained in Libya, now we see that it was those who were brought in to cause mayhem during Jonathan's govt ,that r still telling them that they ve not bn settled o!
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2022
All they do is condemn, why can't people wake up and see that these guys don't care about them.?
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Blakhorse: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Bovis:

Thank you for this post, 1000 likes. As a forensic expert, you are trained to recognise the unique tactics and methodology used by different terrorist organisations in the world. I can confidently state that this attack was carried out by IPOB/UGM. It is easy to decode by trained eyes - the crime scene would provide all the evidence needed to link the attack to IPOB. History always repeats itself, the civil war started under similar circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by tiswell(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Do we now see why Nnamdi Kanu was forced to create ESN?
He saw what was coming.
He did not only talk, he acted..
He created ESN not to protect himself but his people that he so much loved.
May the Lord continue to protect and keep Nnamdi Kanu..
prophet mazi nnamdi Kanu (SAW)
Re: NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community by Freedom34: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nwokem, I never remembered saying g so bràh.
My posts (which are still online) can bear witness to that.
All I said was dt let the law takes its due cause which I still stand by!

As things stand now, no one/group has neither accepted responsibility for the terrorist attack nor any one/group bn apprehended, so it will be ludicrous to start pointing accusing fingers as our noisy neighbours have bn doing. Nevertheless, if u have any useful info about d perpetrators, u may kindly supply d necessary authorities
Uwese

skywalker240:

If you can remember that thread about the MC that was burnt by those aboki at Lagos, how you argued with me that it's better to let it slide and let nature take it's course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram No Longer Attracting Membership – President Buhari / Why Buhari Deserves Second Chance – Amaechi / VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.