Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience (373 Views)

Is 2012 Corolla A Good Buy For A First Time Owner / Okey Bakassi Is Driven By His Daughter For The First Time (video) / Range Rover,ford And Jaguar Maintenance, We Fix It Right At The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZbaSjPZY3M

The experience was an epic one because it was my first time. Paragliding gives me an experience to have a bird eye view of the desert.

The most scary part was when the pilot pulled a prank on me by shutting down the gyrocopter engine and it was as if we were having a free fall and I Thought We Were About To Crash. I was just expecting the next Instruction from the pilot for the survival plan, only for him to take up again when we were so close to the ground. So Scary!

And the beautiful part include bird eye view of the beautiful landscape of a Thumama desert and the colourful sight of the green lawns and swimming pool. There were also beautiful views of Vintage houses in saudi arabia and the road networks

The Paragliding experience was overall fun and i will do it again. I recommend every adventure lover to try this atleast one in a life time

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by Harrykn: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
When village people keeps waiting for a perfect opportunity and booommmm!!

Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Funny, we have go and come. Safe and sound.
Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by symbianDON(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2022
This is so beautiful!
Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2022
symbianDON:
This is so beautiful!

Yeah, it is. I will do this again.
Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is what I am gonna be trying next

Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please, why has nairaland stop permitting video sharing? I have a couple of video I will like to share
Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by Cyphar(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: My First Time Paragliding, It Was An Epic Experience by dagnop: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Cyphar:
grin

Why the Grin?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Toyota Corolla Red / Toks 2002 Peugeot 206 Wagon Manual 1.9m With Customs Duty / RELOCATION: Almost Brand New 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe N17m Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.