Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes (2413 Views)

Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by paulolee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Just like ur fraud took psg from finalist and semi finalist to getting trash in round of 16 dashing them the badluck he carried from barca , missing a crucial penalty... runaway from barca after promising them champions league because Ronaldo left Madrid grin grin grin... instead na 4.0 and 8.2 dem collect grin grin grin grin grin... 6 goals in 38 games grin grin grin... no goal in competitive games against Brazil, Colombia, Italy... but fires all cylinders when he sees Estonia grin grin... just like he was fraudulently stat padding against Eibar... he ran to France to continue stat padding, im jam the resistance grin grin grin....u will not use us to stat pad, go to England where ur mates are grin grin grin
messi won d league in francce...wetin ur man win?
no be Europa e don carry united enter...I cnt wait to see him breaking records in Europa next season...
no matter how bad, messi can never lead a team to Europa or play in Europa....my goat cnt do dt...na next season we go table d matter well
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by rastaLivity: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:

no be Europa e don carry united enter...I cnt wait to see him breaking records in Europa next season...
no matter how bad, messi can never lead a team to Europa or play in Europa....my goat cnt do dt...na next season we go table d matter well
even the Europa league was made possible because of brighton
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Favaman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

talk without sense... did Ronaldo and Portugal ever play these lesser teams in friendlies?? This simply even shows how overrated messi is ... cudnt score Colombia, cudnt score Brazil, cudnt score Italy...sees Estonia and he starts to flex muscle, his last goal for Argentina was against Bolivia  in a friendly match ... the fraud will stat pad in friendlies matches against weak teams and runaway when he sees serious teams ... Ronaldo and Portugal will not go looking for Bolivia, Nicaragua,Estonia, Eritrea , Panama to play so that he can stat pad whenever he played Estonia or Andorra was bcis they were grouped with Portugal in qualifiers , just like messi has Bolivia and Ecuador... he can't even score Estonia 5 goals if it was a qualifying game cos 60 percent of his goals come from one unserious friendlies.... watch out for the game against Brazil and he will turn to pussy cat ... same fans that laughed at Ronaldo for scoring teams like Estonia in a qualifying game are celebrating messi scoring the same team in a friendly game   ... If Portuguese FA should organise a friendly with a team like Estonia ( which I know they will never waste players time on teams like that) Ronaldo will not play it... this short fraud played full 90 mims in a friendly against Estonia to stat pad   grin grin grin grin... watchout for Argentina against st Vincent, Barbados, Antigua , Dominican Republic, Latvia...messi is coming to stat pad grin grin grin

Shut up..
Yes Portugal and Ronaldo have played lesser team in friendlies.

There is no much difference between a qualifier and a friendly, the point is a weak team is a weak team. Whether in a competition or not, they can't do shit or prevent messi from scoring. You are blabbing as if messi doesn't score in a competitive international game. Let me break it out to you that Messi has more international competitive goals(not even weak teams but strong ones like italy, france) against European teams than your pendulum has against south American teams.
Point of correction, 60% of mess's goals are from competitive games. Please proof me wrong with stats.

You said cr7 does not stats pad in a friendly... Lol, I have watched your pendu scoring about four goals or so against a team like Luxembourg in an international friendly.

Even when your pendu had chances playing against the same panama and Ecuador you mentioned, he only managed to score one goal each. He couldn't score more than one goal.. Lol..

Stop ranting and see how your pendu goat feeds from weak teams to stat pad his goal tally in the name of qualifier...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Favaman:

Shut up..
Yes Portugal and Ronaldo have played lesser team in friendlies.

There is no much difference between a qualifier and a friendly, the point is a weak team is a weak team. Whether in a competition or not, they can't do shit or prevent messi from scoring. You are blabbing as if messi doesn't score in a competitive international game. Let me break it out to you that Messi has more international competitive goals(not even weak teams but strong ones like italy, france) against European teams than your pendulum has against south American teams.
Point of correction, 60% of mess's goals are from competitive games. Please proof me wrong with stats.

You said cr7 does not stats pad in a friendly... Lol, I have watched your pendu scoring about four goals or so against a team like Luxembourg in an international friendly.

Even when your pendu had chances playing against the same panama and Ecuador you mentioned, he only managed to score one goal each. He couldn't score more than one goal.. Lol..

Stop ranting and see how your pendu goat feeds from weak teams to stat pad his goal tally in the name of qualifier...

Shut ur mouth u this fool ... u have an empty head so how will ur senses even function.... u should be ashamed of ur old self , after shaming Ronaldo for scoring teams like Estonia in world cup qualifying games , u are celebrating the short fraud that cudnt score more that 6 league goals or score Colombia, Brazil or Italy in competitive games...but decides to showcase his overrated self with teams like Estonia and relegated saint Ethien... I can't even remember the last time Messi scored a top team apart from City...the only top team he has scored in the past 2 years... infact psg and City a goal each , are the only 2 big teams he has scored both both club and Country for the past 3 years

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:

Hazaad also won the champions league riding on banzemas back ,thats how ur fraud was riding on mbappes back to win league... Ronaldo doesn't ride on back, HE IS THE BACK!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Wizywiz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Hazaad also won the champions league riding on banzemas back ,thats how ur fraud was riding on mbappes back to win league... Ronaldo doesn't ride on back, HE IS THE BACK!!
grin oga why are u so pained shey the other guy FAV used stats to prove his points why not use stats and refute him or prove urself right...all these unnecessary ranting without fact isn't logical or knowledgeable at all.....one love
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Wizywiz(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

meanwhile for the fact, u are a male with a female monika... grin grin that speaks volumes...no bobrisky intent grin
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin oga why are u so pained shey the other guy FAV used stats to prove his points why not use stats and refute him or prove urself right...all these unnecessary ranting without fact isn't logical or knowledgeable at all.....one love

Which nonsense stats ?? Any sensible person , knows messi is not upto Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wizywiz:
meanwhile for the fact, u are a male with a female monika... grin grin that speaks volumes...no bobrisky intent grin

Ur cup of tea... passed my message... I also guess u are an animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Favaman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Shut ur mouth u this fool ... u have an empty head so how will ur senses even function.... u should be ashamed of ur old self , after shaming Ronaldo for scoring teams like Estonia in world cup qualifying games , u are celebrating the short fraud that cudnt score more that 6 league goals or score Colombia, Brazil or Italy in competitive games...but decides to showcase his overrated self with teams like Estonia and relegated saint Ethien... I can't even remember the last time Messi scored a top team apart from City...the only top team he has scored in the past 2 years... infact psg and City a goal each , are the only 2 big teams he has scored both both club and Country for the past 3 years

Shut up your dirty mouth.
It is very glaring that you are just arguing without facts.

Messi have scored against Colombia in a competitive game in 2016, 5 against Brazil in friendlies.

I can see how you are wanting to switch from country to club.

Let me just hit you with some facts.
For the last three years these are big teams that messi have scored against for both country and club.
Uruguay
Brazil
Chile
Liverpool
Man city
Man utd
PSG
Tottenham
Real Madrid
Atm
Sevilla

I have lost count, you can go and check them out. Don't ever mention me again without facts.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Favaman:

Shut up your dirty mouth.
It is very glaring that you are just arguing without facts.

Messi have scored against Colombia in a competitive game in 2016, 5 against Brazil in friendlies.

I can see how you are wanting to switch from country to club.

Let me just hit you with some facts.
For the last three years these are big teams that messi have scored against for both country and club.
Uruguay
Brazil
Chile
Liverpool
Man city
Man utd
PSG
Tottenham
Real Madrid
Atm
Sevilla

I have lost count, you can go and check them out. Don't ever mention me again without facts.

U are a stupid demented fool... bringing up teams he scored ages ago.... my kid brother will school u in football

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Favaman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are a stupid demented fool... bringing up teams he scored ages ago.... my kid brother will school u in football

Mumu, you said he never scored against them lol!!!!

Which ages?

This is from 3 Years ago till today as you wanted it..

So what is the blabbing about? Sorry don't cry. Go and meet your kid brother, let him school you. You need it most because apparently you lack the knowledge. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Wizywiz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Ur cup of tea... passed my message... I also guess u are an animal in human skin
e no need to pain u na.....no need for safia pain.. grin
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Wizywiz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Which nonsense stats ?? Any sensible person , knows messi is not upto Ronaldo
and I ask how? Can u bring your stats grin male turned female in nairaland can you bring your stats and proof that shows that Messi is not up to Ronaldo grin...I will advice u stop taking u know grin
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by paulolee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

he is the back...no wonder he took united backwards..from 2nd to their worst ever finish...I pity for them next season, maybe na other half of the table,...my goat isn't dt backwards...enjoy urs
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Beverlyjean(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:

he is the back...no wonder he took united backwards..from 2nd to their worst ever finish...I pity for them next season, maybe na other half of the table,...my goat isn't dt backwards...enjoy urs

From champions league finalists to Round of 16 disaster is backwards for any sane person... PSG fans even booed him out if stadium with his mediocre displays against relegated teams with his 6 goals in 38 games grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by aluluwan(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
what is special lewadowski scored 4goals in 9mins this messi fan base self ehn. pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by paulolee(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

From champions league finalists to Round of 16 disaster is backwards for any sane person... PSG fans even booed him out if stadium with his mediocre displays against relegated teams with his 6 goals in 38 games grin
PSG were UCL finalist the season before messi joined? I think say na city vs Chelsea play final after city dump PSG....wetin u de smoke?
ur cr7 were score 100 goals in EPL...bt go still play Europa...na next season Thursday nites I go get una time

1 Like

Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by teebagy: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Like he scored hundred in the farmer's league grin grin.
... messi has joined PSG , he will break scoring records , he will destroy Ronaldos scoring records in champions league and will over take Ronaldos goals ... season finish , na 6 goals we see grin grin grin.
. Same number of goals that Ronaldo equaled in back to back home games in the toughest league
toughest league that mancity won 5 trophies league trophies in 10 yrs and toughest league that always lose to spanish teams in the final. Epl is not d toughest they are overhyped by d british media
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by teebagy: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Just like ur fraud took psg from finalist and semi finalist to getting trash in round of 16 dashing them the badluck he carried from barca , missing a crucial penalty... runaway from barca after promising them champions league because Ronaldo left Madrid grin grin grin... instead na 4.0 and 8.2 dem collect grin grin grin grin grin... 6 goals in 38 games grin grin grin... no goal in competitive games against Brazil, Colombia, Italy... but fires all cylinders when he sees Estonia grin grin... just like he was fraudulently stat padding against Eibar... he ran to France to continue stat padding, im jam the resistance grin grin grin....u will not use us to stat pad, go to England where ur mates are grin grin grin
what badluck messi has more champions league than manchester united who dashed him 2. Ur socalled toughest league
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by DesChyko: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:

the same chile won ur world champions n even european champions spain in 2014 worldcup n knocked dm out...wats ur point sir?
Iran better pass spain logically?

Lol.. You didn't even realize you are faulting your own logic grin
Check what I quoted.
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Ludakay: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
teebagy:
what badluck messi has more champions league than manchester united who dashed him 2. Ur socalled toughest league

Benzema has 5 Ucl, while your goat has just 4.
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by Wizywiz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ludakay:

grin now na Benzema grin cheesy grin grin cheesy...una dey make me laugh here ooo
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by teebagy: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ludakay:

messi has 7 ballon d or and has two trophies for his country what does ur benzema have. That four champions league benzema won previously was as a result of ronaldo.
Re: Twitter Explodes As Messi Scores 5 Goals In 76 Minutes by teebagy: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ludakay:

messi has 7 ballon d or how many does ur benzema have

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGhalo Finally Replies Nigerians That Said They Will Kill Him For Missing Goals / Breaking News: Chealsea Fc Has A...... / Check The Difference........peter Check In Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.