Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo (39105 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by edungene7: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
a real Yoruba product betraying her own with pen because of money what a shame Kemi should be taking back to Yaba for rehab
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Crixxx: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah Yoruba dey plant weed. Igbo just dey use am. Have you ever seen a 40 ft container of weed?

Na them Dy plant and enjoy the cannabis o. Tinubu and woke Soyinka comes to mind
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Instincteverest: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I beg the NL moderators to not post this nonsense on frontpage please.

We shouldn't be making this idiots and their opinions popular.
Infact !
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Raph82(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
I believe if this nonentity has her siblings or children gone in that incident, she won't be catching cruise with this incident right now. What a lunatic! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by MT: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kemi Olunloyo might be be right. No one should conclude it is Hausa-Fulani killing people. Let the police get to the root of it.

Ozubulu killing was caused by drug war. Our pastors are complicit too. Churches and Mosques are meant to be a refugee but because they (Pastors and Imams) have lowered the standard of service to the Almighty, even God wont answer them in the time of trouble. They have made money to be their gods. Most of the people will never attend church service again in their lifetimes. During Covid 19, the same thing - churches and mosques were shut down for many months without anyone successfully interceding with God to stop the pestilence.

It is time to start asking questions. They go to the pulpit and behave like the second in command to God but when push comes to shove, they are found wanton. Can this happen during the time of Abraham, Joshua, Elijah? Something is wrong somewhere - It is either all we are taught are not right, or God has left all these so-called pastors to their merchandising or God has left the business of Miracle.

I strongly believe God has left the "pastors" and "imams" to the business of merchandising. It is a shame!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by oilmane(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Where Are The Cows, Is Evans A Herdsman?

Tinubu has never spoken against the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country.

He was asking for the cows before he would condemn the Fulani killer herdsmen.
Hope he finds them.

Na u and Tinubu day discuss when he take ask u for d cows? Why are you hating on him for nothing? Please try to get a life, and for your information he has not just condemned the attack but gone ahead to visit the scene of the attack.
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by lesbiconverter: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Megabig:
She’s sick honestly, well this will die off and another attack will happen until the root cause is figured and weeded.
Buhari is a terrorist sympathizer and as long as he’s there, these attacks will continue and nothing will happen. Mark it somewhere..

I’ve come to realize there is so much bad blood amongst every zone in Nigeria, every tribe have certain resources which they can manage and obviously stand on its own, the best thing to do is to separate and each go their ways.

It’s too much hate for each other amongst the masses while the rich sit and dine with each other.

People need to stand up and ask, if we can’t live peacefully together, why can’t we all go out separate ways and see others as neighboring countries and obviously trade across lines. My close friends are from other tribes and I don’t feel they hate me that much but they sure agree to same.

The name calling and idiocy is killing the poor and people need to rise up.
She doesn't want to die lonely. She needs all the attention she can muster. That's why she rambles anything that comes to her drug infused brain
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
May God have mercy
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Bluntemperor: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
juman:
Wow, see.

She is talking Nonsense!
So,no other places,than the Church!
That is Sacrilegious,Madam!
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by faceland: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
More political than a drug war. Who kills for marijuana.
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by tyinfinity: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kemi has made biafran animals to shout
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by sencekompis: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
MAD WOMAN
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by chukel(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is just her opinion which at the end of the day may be right just as the oromoni case. Nigerians are too emotional and don't have the investigative mental capacity. Everything she said concerning the semblance of the owo massacre and the ozubulu massacre is true. On another note, this owo massacre should prove to Nigerians that the so called lekki masaccre was a big lie. You cant hide a masaccre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by chukel(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
faceland:
More political than a drug war. Who kills for marijuana.
google ozubulu masaccre of 2017. You will know better.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/drug-war-spills-anambra-church-35-killed-scores-injured/

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by DCONE1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
melonsgroup:
Where Are The Cows, Is Evans A Herdsman?

Tinubu has never spoken against the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country.

He was asking for the cows before he would condemn the Fulani killer herdsmen.
Hope he finds them.
was there a video showing it was the herdsman or you just like blaming them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by DCONE1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
Slowly slowly they will rope IPOB into it..
Just wait and see.
The governor started by blaming Libya and Mali, basically trying to extricate the local herdsmen here. This one is dropping Ozubulu into the mix!
Next is IPOB-ESN and Kanu from prison..
Just watch and see..
They can NEVER stand their ground and shout back at the useless Fulani killers. NEVER!
show proof that it was them that did this , be truthful for once
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Akharmony: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Many of this priest are occultic people, and most of them involve in dirty and dealy deals that sometime backsfires. . Most of the congregation dont have an idea of what goes on under G among this bishopries. . I know of a bishop who is a drug lord here in South Africa., he prays for drugg dealers, connect them to right links and get his proceed, he has many ladies working for him but he got shot one sunday after service. I wont mention his name but people from SA will like know who am tlking about. .
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Thomasankara(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Rest in peace to this Igbo man and his wife. Our thoughts are with his family and Igbos who own and occupy all the Catholic churches in ondo. All yorubas are now Muslims and christians don't exist in their midst cry

u are half intelligent, I said most, I didn't say yorubas don't attend catholic
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by fof1: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:

Coward! Goan catch IPOB naa

Criminal
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Gireiboy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijainstinct:
This is prejudice. This loud-mouthed woman should be arrested.

So Northerners came to South to kill people in a drug war? SMH

Please let's support the right candidate. Support PYO for President.

Follow my signature.
How the hell did you know that the attackers were northerners?
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by MaskSubzero: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I knew they would release this îmbecile for hire
their aim is to divert people's mind and Cover up fulanis
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by naijainstinct: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gireiboy:

How the hell did you know that the attackers were northerners?
They were dressed like Northerners. If it smells like poo, then it is poo.....

I don't buy all the propaganda and lies that they are foreigners.

Have a great day!
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Gireiboy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijainstinct:
They were dressed like Northerners. If it smells like poo, then it is poo.....

I don't buy all the propaganda and lies that they are foreigners.

Have a great day!
Lies from the pit of hell. Apparently all attacks carried out in the south is by northerners since all southerners are Saints.
Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by Trendylove(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
This woman is very stupid and foolish.
What kinda drug war will lead to such ?
May God punish the monsters that perpetrated such evil someone should shut that crazy woman up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? / Hon. Asiwaju Mafe Yinka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.