Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops (58124 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Residents Attack EFCC Operatives At Ambode’s House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by saintruky(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
jmoore:
Some Nigerians are so foolish.
How is it a retaliation?

The terrorists must be chilling in one hidden location while the fools are attacking innocent ones.

If you must retaliate, go after the main culprits.

My brother be calming down... D pipo d terrorists attacked inside d church no dey innocent?

U need retaliate by attacking their own innocent tribesmen too to balance d equation...

1 Like

Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by TUTU147: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
AntiMahdi:
Lol

Nah still igbos go collect return match beaten for north.

Those wandering Osus are the only targets in the north.

Go back to your Alaigbo nah no go gree.

Bird no dey tell him follow bird before he take off.

one igbo death in the north,100 northernert will die.we are watching the event.

3 Likes

Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by juman(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Senseless act.
Those hausas are innocent.
What of if my or your relatives in the north are attacked like that.

The criminals should be arrested.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
I don't care but I know those killed unjustly in Yoruba land at Owo won't go unpunished

Yoruba land is not East and North that you killed people like animals, we value life down here Nigga, all lives lost at Owo must be revenged

it is a game over to feeding bottle analysis
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Cantonese: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Northernblood5:

I have never seen people so stupid like these guys.

You are calling people venting anger Miscreants? Is this not the time to send a clear bloody message to the Fulanis that killing won't be tolerated henceforth?

Ndị Iberibe, all of you guys will die, If you think otherwise, no presidency for you.

Very terrible and completely cowardly. In the face of such destruction of human lives, the foolish community leader called his own people miscreants. Maybe he did not lose anyone in that ugly act.

We are gradually getting to a North/South war.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Opolopoopolonio: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2022
The forests should be rid of herdsmen.

Yesterday's attack is a pointer to the fact that the Fulani herdsmen were not having it easy in the state... embarassed
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by DonTattaglia: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2022
AntiMahdi:
Lol

Nah still igbos go collect return match beaten for north.

Those wandering Osus are the only targets in the north.

Go back to your Alaigbo nah no go gree.

Bird no dey tell him follow bird before he take off.

Before then they would have wiped and smoked out all d aboki nama people and hausa people in d South. Atul!
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Cantonese: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
Vengeance should be directed at the culprit not innocent citizen. Abeg if you no get beta thing to talk make you shut your mouth.

How do you differentiate between the innocent and the culprit?
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by LordEclipse: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Adrian98(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
This will happen and escalate because the president isn’t taking actions. Deborah was killed yet nothing because it was done by his fellow Muslims and northerners. When things are left untouched everyone does as they want
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Udemzy05: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
The government always give room for the citizens to always come into conclusion who the perpetrators are.

When nobody will be arrested,and within 72hrs the case will die a natural death,and you expect individuals not to conclude that the Fulani herdsmen are the attackers?

The Methodist church prelate comes to mind and other Catholic priest that have been kidnapped keep saying the same thing,why won't people draw conclusion.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Bkdson2121: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/05/how-hoodlums-attacked-hausa-community-ondo-after-terrorists-struck-church-killed
Don't settle down and arrange yourself for unknown attempt ahead of you than this your garagara you are doing now
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by syntekelite(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2022
jimyjames:

The northerners can easily match down West from Ilorin and have their revenge, perhaps they might continue their conquest in yoruba land just like they were doing before the whites intervened

The whites intervened in which war Smh..
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by 07kjb: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria is a four country mrged together

BIAFRA (SOUTH SOUTH IGBOS)
ODUDUWA
FULANI/HAUSA
IJAWS AND THE REST

THE EARLIER IT IS DIVIDED THE BETTER FOR ALL
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by toyinid78: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Northernblood5:

You are calling people venting anger Miscreants? Is this not the time to send a clear bloody message to the Fulanis that killing won't be tolerated henceforth? Many of u igbos on nairaland talk like an animal ghe one happening in ur states have u solved the problems with ur opinions

Ndị Iberibe, all of you guys will die, If you think otherwise, no presidency for you.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
I don't think it's right to attack hausas, they are mostly like us, true Nigerians and peace loving people. Our collective enemies are foreign fulanis who have over the years infiltrated every nook and crannies of our society. We all have to be ready because they want war and from look of things, they are very closed to their target.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by hardon1(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Might be fake news
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by diplomat058(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Northernblood5:

You are calling people venting anger Miscreants? Is this not the time to send a clear bloody message to the Fulanis that killing won't be tolerated henceforth?

Yes,they are miscreants. This is not the Yorùbá Omoluabi method of defense/crises resolution. These ones are unscrupulous scavengers taking advantage of the chaos to unleash their evil appetites. They also did it with the BLM in the US. We must not allow our community to descend into anarchy. Arákùnrin must mobilize Amotekun Intelligence Forces and State Security to maintain order immediately
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by dominion001(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2022
In this country, what divides us is greater than what unites us. That is a sign of Danger.. better to split in peace rather than splitting in pieces.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by gannod(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Those that were murdered in the Church were innocent.
Mind you, there are no innocent Hausa/fulani people. I expect Ondo youths to go to sasha and sabo and do the needful. As far as I am concerened, no peace for the wicked. Any southerner still living in the north is doing so at his or her own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Nisiw366: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2022
juman:
Senseless act.
Those hausas are innocent.
What of if my or your relatives in the north are attacked like that.

The criminals should be arrested.
You are senseless. Those killed in catholic church are also innocent. Those christians killed in the north during religious crises by hausas are also innocent
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by jimyjames(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
syntekelite:

The whites intervened in which war Smh..
The Fulani were on a conquest mission to conquer the entire yoruba land just like they did Hausa land, it was the coming of the whites that stopped them, Ilorin was already captured before the whites arrived and it has remained a Fulani territory till date
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by IDIOTmoderators: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Penguin2:
There was a country.

We warned Tinubu and his herds of urchins of the danger that Buhari portends but they called us wailers.

Who is wailing now?
You are still the one wailing because Tinubu is not your president.
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Enyimbamercedes: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Hausas are not Fulani!

By attacking Northerners, you are playing out the script they want you to.

Do not fall for this! Unfortunately, in all this, it is the Igbos that will suffer. You attack Hausas and their businesses; in the North they’ll retaliate only that they will not discriminate rather they’ll attack the non- Hausa settlements and businesses and we know what tribe are predominant in those areas.

Don’t let them split us apart; save your anger, stay angry and use your vote to remove the APC who have enabled such attacks. Unfortunately, in 48 hours, we will move on and focus on the APC primaries, BB Naija reunion and the new season of BB!

The dead will stay dead, with no justice served!
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Nisiw366: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2022
farouk2much:
See stupidity on its highest level.... Don't start something that you can't handle... We are going to start killing yoruba here in the north....
E pain am. Remember the hausa killed in ibadan recently. Just start am. You go hear scores
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by diplomat058(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2022
jimyjames:

The northerners can easily match down West from Ilorin and have their revenge, perhaps they might continue their conquest in yoruba land just like they were doing before the whites intervened

You must be deranged. You think Yorùbá people were uncivilized like you lots? My Ibadan forefathers decimated and completely destroyed the Ìlọrin calvary forces in Òsogbo in 1840. You can read about the Jalumi war. Ilorin were defeated THREE times by Ibadan forces until the Lagos colonial Governor had to mediate due to the devastating impacts of the war, and considering that Ibadan was also fighting civil wars amongst Yorùbá (parapò war) to reassert hegemony at that time.

Even in your 2×2 kiosk, you can acquire online education and read widely instead of coming here to make foolery of your intelligence
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by IDIOTmoderators: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2022
jimyjames:

The Fulani were on a conquest mission to conquer the entire yoruba land just like they did Hausa land, it was the coming of the whites that stopped them, Ilorin was already captured before the whites arrived and it has remained a Fulani territory till date
The whites? what is this one saying?
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by Nilx: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Beremx:
This is an act of cowardice. Those who massacred innocent Catholics are in the forests. They should go to the forests and avenge the killings.

May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace Amen

Fûck you. When your fucking kingsmen murdered my coward brothers in church, you expect me to treat you as my friends or what?

Sometime in war time, the helpless suffer most. Fuçk with my family, I’m not coming for you, tell you fucking family to watch their back.

Dead to all northerners, ain’t claming no fuçking woke..... dead to all Fulani and their supporters!

Fvck everyone
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by cleverja: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
God what is Nigeria turning to?
Nowhere is save anymore!
Human Life doesn't matter anymore to waste!
JEWELofHELL666:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/05/how-hoodlums-attacked-hausa-community-ondo-after-terrorists-struck-church-killed
Re: Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops by einsteine(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Northernblood5:

The people being attacked are not Fulanis. They are Hausas.

Never mind that there is currently no proof that the attackers were Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.