Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Treat Eczema Fast With Tallow (cow Fat) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Eczema Fast With Tallow (cow Fat) (257 Views)

How To Treat Eczema / Why Should You Rely On Beef Tallow Balm? / How To Treat Eczema, 3 Simple But Best Eczema Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Eczema Fast With Tallow (cow Fat) by Assiannaturals(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everyone of us must have suffered from a form of Eczema at one point in time. Some was brought on by allergies to a particular food we ate, while for some of is it just happen without us Knowing. Whichever way, Eczema is one problem that we experience as Nigerians.

I came across an article that said that Blacks do not experience Eczema and I had a good laugh after reading that article. Yes it is funny because as black skin Africans,we battle with this problem often,but because of the colour of our skin,it doesn't seem noticeable on a glance .

To cut the long story short,I will love to share with you how I was able to change alot of lives using the least item in your kitchen, Cow Fat also known as tallow.
When next you go to buy meat from the market,ask your meat seller to chive you the one that has Fat, especially the one close to the heart and shaki.
When you get home, cut the fat into tiny pieces and put into a clean and dry pot. Then gently pour in a spoonful of salt(to help remove diets) into the pot.

Then put the pot on the fire on a very low heat until the fat starts bringing out oil. You should start stirring it with a stainless steel spoon, and then untill all the fat has turn to oil, you can then pour the oil into a filter and allow the oil to drop into a dry and cream Stainless steel bowl.

You can then allow it to harden up and repeat this process untill u no longer see any dirt or meat particles inisde the oil.
...To be continued
Re: How To Treat Eczema Fast With Tallow (cow Fat) by zimbolaa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
We’re still waiting...

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / TASLY MILK CALCIUM TABLET / Colon Broom Reviews 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.