Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria (672 Views)

BIAFRA: We'll Be Ruthless If War Broke Out In Nigeria - Simon Ekpa Tells UN / 'If War Is The Option, We'll Take It In Due Time' - Again, Simon Ekpa Warns UN / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by rzekman7(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2022
IF WAR STARTS ! Melloowtv!!

When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.

You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.

Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.

People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.

You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.

You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.

Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.

War is not like a film which you watch and it ends after an hour.

We will all end up in the forest.

The UN will do nothing than send you aids, and the powerful will hijack them.

Today, look at Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine.

Other countries will only be on the internet and be sympathising with us, but we are the ones to suffer it.

You want Biafra, Oduduwa, Niger-Delta Republic and Arewa Republic?

Tell the law makers from your states to move a motion for referendum in the National Assembly to push through a legitimate process. All we need is to have a common voice on what we all collectively desire.

If we continue this Gun games, it will consume all of us, and we will loose everything, including lives.

The person that asked you to carry guns, why is he not leading from the front with his own gun?

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

I came across this content and i have decided to adopt it as a clear position on the need for everyone to be peaceful. Yes, pursue peace instead of war. I credit whoever wrote it.

Check my next post on what our religious leaders think we should do

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Tell that to people who haven't seen war

The Fulani jihadist herdsmen you're writing this to are not on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Poiu11: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2022
igbo people will be very happy. since they want the break up of nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2022
rzekman7:

Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.

People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.

You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.

You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.

Other countries will only be on the internet and be sympathising with us, but we are the ones to suffer it.

Tell the law makers from your states to move a motion for referendum in the National Assembly to push through a legitimate process. All we need is to have a common voice on what we all collectively desire.

If we continue this Gun games, it will consume all of us, and we will loose everything, including lives.

The person that asked you to carry guns, why is he not leading from the front with his own gun?

I came across this content and i have decided to adopt it as a clear position on the need for everyone to be peaceful. Yes, pursue peace instead of war. I credit whoever wrote it.

Nobody wants war just as nobody wants to be visited by armed robbers. If you are attacked by wicked men, you have 3 options. Defend or surrender or flee. If you surrender, you can still get raped, killed or maimed. If you defend, you have 50% chance of surviving. If you flew before attack, you have 100% chance of surviving. If you are fleeing during attack, chance of surviving is still 50%.

Fulani war is coming.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by orisa37: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2022
THE LAST RUNG OF RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY STARTS IMMEDIATELY.
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by orisa37: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2022
ANARCHY STARTS. ISN'T THAT WHAT BURAITAI HAS ADVOCATED SINCE 2015.
HE RELEASED AND RETRAINED BOKOISWA FOR THAT PURPOSE AND MACBAN REORGANIZED THE NIGERIAN MILITARY FOR THAT PURPOSE.
OBAMA SENT KERRY TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA FOR THAT PURPOSE BELIEVING THAT NIGERIA WILL BE NO MORE BY 2015.
WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD THAT WE HAVE. THANKS
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Oga stop lamenting! Nothing like war!!!

Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Benmob: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Oga stop lamenting! Nothing like war!!!

Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen
angry undecided abeg get sense for once, d attack happen in Catholic Church which know both Igbo and Yoruba are d victims.
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Benmob:
angry undecided abeg get sense for once, d attack happen in Catholic Church which know both Igbo and Yoruba are d victims.

This is why I said when will Afonjas have sense?

If that had happened in the East, I'm sure they'll say the victims were all igbos. Now it happened in Afonja land yet they're still dragging igbos to it. Oga didn't you heard that the victims killed were over 99% Yorubas?

Una never see anything. When it happened in the East, you all hailed northerners and insulted igbos and NK saying they're your problems. Now you're screaming for war. Which war? Oga Fulanis and yorubas are one. So the Fulanis are absolutely free to attack any part of Yoruba land. No shaking!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Benmob: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This is why I said when will Afonjas have sense?

If that had happened in the East, I'm sure they'll say the victims were all igbos. Now it happened in Afonja land yet they're still dragging igbos to it. Oga didn't you heard that the victims killed were over 99% Yorubas?

Una never see anything. When it happened in the East, you all hailed northerners and insulted igbos and NK saying they're your problems. Now you're screaming for war. Which war? Oga Fulanis and yorubas are one. So the Fulanis are absolutely free to attack any part of Yoruba land.
oga because condemn u of ur rubbish tribalism brain,have turn to afonja, I am Igbo but not foolish one like u
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Benmob:
oga because condemn u of ur rubbish tribalism brain,have turn to afonja, I am Igbo but not foolish one like u

A typical Afonja boy denying his tribe. This is exactly how you Yorubas behaves. Why are you Yorubas not proud of your tribe?

You too mumu I swear. Afonja Yoruba miscreant. So you want war too? Are you Yorubas no longer slaves to the northerners so they can hand over presidency to you? Truly, Yorubas are the most stupidest and weakest tribe.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Valkrie: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2022
rzekman7:

So no light in tigre region of Ethiopia when war erupted there and everybody is dead in that region bah? Just continue..!!

Three years Nigeria fought civil war and there where still life going on in the affected zones....people died but not all and the picture was not what you just painted...!!

Have it at the back of your mind that to rebuild you must first destroy...!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2022
It has started the west will be playing catch-up while they are being killed. The ambition of tinubu is very important at this very moment.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by sinkhole: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2022
rzekman7:

Even though I do not like or want war, but all you said about war are not true!
The type of war that will breakout in Nigeria will be tribal war: North against South, Yorubas against Nigeria, Igbos against Nigeria, Igbos and Yorubas against Nigeria.
Initial part of the war will be highly chaotic, as Yorubas/Igbos in the North will be brutally killed and same will happen to Northerners in the South but gradually such killings will die down as there will be no more people to kill.
If there is war, there will be looting and total chaos, but there will still be some electric power here and there and intermittent internet and GSM communication will still exist.
There will be no security for most politicians as well as the general populace, as it will be OYO for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by realstars: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
People will die.
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Which war again?

War is taking place

Where were you?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Benmob: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A typical Afonja boy denying his tribe. This is exactly how you Yorubas behaves. Why are you Yorubas not proud of your tribe?

You too mumu I swear. Afonja Yoruba miscreant. So you want war too? Are you Yorubas no longer slaves to the northerners so they can hand over presidency to you? Truly, Yorubas are the most stupidest and weakest tribe.
one thing about u tribalism pple, anybody that try to correct or does support ur view of reason, u tag that person a one particular tribe but sorry whether u are my tribe or not,I will still condemn u,if u reason like a tribelism shit
Re: What Will Happen If War Start In Nigeria by Miracle2020: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Your father and entire family will be wiped out.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Analysis / Is Tinubu Contesting For The President Of the Dead And Fallen Demons / Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday in Osun state (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.