Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Where Can I Get My Pvc On The Island - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Get My Pvc On The Island (171 Views)

Please How Do I Get My PVC / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared / Collection Of PVC On Saturday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get My Pvc On The Island by Flora2Sweet: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Pls House, I've been away for some time, I only got back to get my PVC..

I've registered on the website, the only location close enough for me is at the Ince office.ETI-OSA.

I've been trying to book an appointment, Bt it keeps saying no available SLOTS.

Do they buy SLOTS? NW.

Pls I'll be needing the address of a Church or NGO organising for PVC Collection/Registration.

Pls its urgent.. My Eye's don see some thing, where i go because say i be NIGERIAN.

i dont want to go too far, because of the APC PRIMARIES.

THK U...
Re: Where Can I Get My Pvc On The Island by Bluish44(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Pls House, I've been away for some time, I only got back to get my PVC..

I've registered on the website, the only location close enough for me is at the Ince office.ETI-OSA.

I've been trying to book an appointment, Bt it keeps saying no available SLOTS.

Do they buy SLOTS? NW.

Pls I'll be needing the address of a Church or NGO organising for PVC Collection/Registration.

Pls its urgent.. My Eye's don see some thing, where i go because say i be NIGERIAN.

i dont want to go too far, because of the APC PRIMARIES.

THK U...
I don't even think it's ready..I have gone to ikeja twice this year..they kip telling me it would be ready before next election...that's probably ending of the year

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get My Pvc On The Island by Flora2Sweet: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Meaning they dont need our votes.

Cus it looks like they have other plans...

I dont pray to be in Lagos on the Election period

Bluish44:
I don't even think it's ready..I have gone to ikeja twice this year..they kip telling me it would be ready before next election...that's probably ending of the year

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Photo News: NCGF Press Conference On The State Of The Nation / Evidence Agaisnt Trump Attempts To Rig The 2020 Elections In Some States / Nigerians Urged To Promote Culture Of Food Sustainability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.