Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me (244 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by Jamesinho55(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
am a fashion designer... I want to relocate to Lagos and start something over there... am just a good and humble guy any body were going fit accommodate me at least when I find work we go dey join money pay the house rent.. Abeg make una help... 09069528688...
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamesinho55:
am a fashion designer... I want to relocate to Lagos and start something over there... am just a good and humble guy any body were going fit accommodate me at least when I find work we go dey join money pay the house rent.. Abeg make una help... 09069528688...
dont trust lagosian
Re: Help Me by Seniorwriter(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamesinho55:

Fellow Nairalander seeing that we still have persons like you who still believe in physical relocation before they can maximize their Skill or talent I feel like flogging such persons ....in this tech-age and time when the world is like a global village online you don't know how to earn from anywhere/location you find yourself?
If you are a good fashion designer (fashionista) or even average why not leverage via online either by creating third party designs or by actually sewing and way billing to your online client.
You can even go into sales of trending fabrics to interested clients online.
I have a fashionista I mentored way back 2016 and she started earning around #1m every month after an intensive 2weeks paid($30) mentorship.
Our LTE mentorship is such that will take you by the hand to master the technics of creating your Online Brand, Online Presence, Clients growth and payment gateways you'll get paid from to mention but few.
Quote me with your email link or whatsapp if you are really ready to earn via online as a fashion designer (Fashionista).

Khoielvis:

One after two weeks mentorship. When you make such bold claims back it up with proofs

Don't lead people to fall. 1m kor, urgent 2k ni
If you have 500 peeps(tetiary students) that buy a product(Hand made Sandals) that cost #6k from you just ones in a month and you peg your profit margin@#2k per person how much is such profit monthly kindly do the maths and quote me or forever STFU? You have to learn how to ask politely else you'll be blinded with hate for success.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: Help Me by Khoielvis: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Fellow Nairalander seeing that we still have persons like you who still believe in physical relocation before they can maximize their Skill or talent I feel like flogging such persons ....in this tech-age and time when the world is like a global village online you don't know how to earn from anywhere/location you find yourself?
If you are a good fashion designer (fashionista) or even average why not leverage via online either by creating third party designs or by actually sewing and way billing to your online client.
You can even go into sales of trending fabrics to interested clients online.
I have a fashionista I mentored way back 2016 and she started earning around #1m every month after an intensive 2weeks paid($30) mentorship.
Our LTE mentorship is such that will take you by the hand to master the technics of creating your Online Brand, Online Presence, Clients growth and payment gateways you'll get paid from to mention but few.
Quote me with your email link or whatsapp if you are really ready to earn via online as a fashion designer (Fashionista).

@Seniorwriter.

One after two weeks mentorship. When you make such bold claims back it up with proofs

Don't lead people to fall. 1m kor, urgent 2k ni

(1) (Reply)

My Elderly Friend Needs A Nanny Job / In Need Of An Online Job. / 5 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria (with FREE Trainings To Learn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.