Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria (27282 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by BAZ001: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hope this will go a long way
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oh my God....Mercy dear Lord...We shall see the end of 2022 in Jesus name amen �
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by farouk2much(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ah-ah jst one attack?? Many attacks are coming it's Your turn after they've damaged north na your turn. Yoruba
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Househelp(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Finally I've noticed the Igbos will be nothing in the face of the world without the yorubas and Hausa because same thing will happen in the east and no one from outside Nigeria will condemn it but once it's Yoruba land boom there you go
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by elmessiahs(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's time for the world to help Nigeria because our leaders have failed us...
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Don’t Be Surprised That Those attackers of ondo church can possibly be Christians, just like Samuel who wanted to bomb a church in kaduna.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by ASAPFERG: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
But as this church big reach, them not fit install cctv undecided
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by kingyakos: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Satan punish Pope Francis
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Gamesmart: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ayodekfarms:

Why will allow you to spam a thread like this?

May that your business never sell

Trust me, he is already starving.

They are deleting his spams left, right and centre.

His spam hardly last 48 hours and he has opened over 80 different forum accounts, this year alone, to continue spamming.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by moje4: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which Region in Nigeria is now safe? Nigeria in big mess
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by DCONE1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
cry cry

They kill people inside church
They also kill during jummat service

These Abokị fool bastards will not know peace.
Are the gun men northerners?
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by DCONE1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Nigeria would have be a safest and secure place on Earth without the Funanis.

The biggest Nigeria mistake is having the Funanis in all corrider of power at the federal level.

Did they say that the fulanis did this or you are just blaming it on them?
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jestin:
I am a communicant so no body should get my question wrongly. So after all the offerings and tithes in the church, they can not install common CCTV’S in our churches for proper footage of what really transpired?
Yes you are right bro, that would have been a very huge help to carry out the investigation. Sincerely, even the smallest mosque here in Dubai has a surveillance camera, so why not a big Diocese like that?
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Augustenite(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Jestin post=113526896]I am a communicant so no body should get my question wrongly. So after all the offerings and tithes in the church, they can not install common CCTV’S in our churches for proper footage of what really transpired?[/quotes

Aw nna take dey reason backward. Anyways, no be your fault na buhari. If not the insecurities everywhere in the country you wouldn't have reason that Church should start installing CCTV everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have been saying it long , an eye for an eye, u will see these people rest, those that are not Nigerians like Niger etc deport them back, send all Fulani or aboki out of ur state, if Buhari leave and tinubu enters or any other party, it will worsen, the worse is coming
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Legend44(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm a Christian but to be sincere christians are the most brainwashed set of people on earth even traditionalist sef brain no dull reach christians own.. when you're slapped on the right you turn the left, na untill them beat you to death ni. Perosn wey don die don die nothing go happen. Last last we go pray "Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing". Na fallacy of ambiguity + illusion
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by dy27(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
No matter what, this country shall never give in to evil and wicked people, and darkness will never overcome light. Nigeria will eventually win.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by St0rm(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jestin:
I am a communicant so no body should get my question wrongly. So after all the offerings and tithes in the church, they can not install common CCTV’S in our churches for proper footage of what really transpired?

The church was supposed to be a safe place �
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by BigYash: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jestin:
And you think even if they will captured on cameras, government will do the needful? You dey dream bros.. Gumi is still advocating for bandits till this moment, and the DSS seems to be dead ,when the man makes speech. But they can arrest innocent people in commando style,if the person is from the south ...
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Jestin: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Augustenite post=113527618][/quote]

You are the one taking yourself backwards. Here in London, there are CCTV cameras on the streets, in the buses, churches, even most isolated areas where you think it is not needed. Wake up pls . Now some people are guessing that it is herdsmen, some are saying it is a drug deal gone wrong but with a footage, we can at least identify the perpetrators.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113528239:
No matter what, this country shall never give in to evil and wicked people, and darkness will never overcome light. Nigeria will eventually win.
now I'm starting to hate the word "will".

It's a cowardice phrase.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by foolbuster: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
JooEeL:
There are different levels to this.

The Islamic mob burnt a complete innocent girl Deborah in Sokoto using blasphemy as excuse. Some idiots said its a sharia state. 2 weeks later, similar Islamic mob burnt an innocent bike rider in Lagos. Lagos is not under the animalistic Sharia. A few days ago, they burned another innocent muslim for alleged blasphemy again, in the heartland of the zoo, Abuja.

My question is:
Are Lagos and Abuja sharia states? Nope. On this premise alone, intelligent ones should know Nigeria has no business being one at all.

The likes of Catriona Laing, the British Ambassador to the zoo, whose job is to keep trumpeting faux democracy and unreachable unity, is the direct cause of the outright mayhem occuring across the lands today.

The job of their evil BBC is to keep libeling agitators (like Oduduwa and Biafra) who have genuine reasons to exit this failed and caving bloody union.

Finally, the placidity and worrying docility of the southern and middlebelt christians are a terrible precedent. After the Islamic Caliphate of the zoo were done with their lobbying and bribery, which they are known for, the so-called USA announced she had removed Nigeria from offending countries that persecute the Christian faith. This is abnormal considering how christians have been killed, abducted in mass numbers, combined with the burning down of cathedrals and churches by the fulani and hausa terrorists found in groups like ISIS, ISWAP, Boko Haram, FUNAAM, Miyetti Allah, Ansaru, Al-Shabaab... all operating in the same geographical space of the zoo.

The likes of brave men like Igboho and Kanu who tried to thwart this incursive menace were almost killed and have been exiled and arrested respectively. Unfortunately, you this pope, the one of Canterbury, were all amiss. The stupid politics all of ye fools play just because of the resources that lie on the lands of the indigenes will backfire on all of you some day.

You all are aides and abettors to evil and although your generation will likely go free, all of you, including the greedy slave masters will have their progeny massively pay for the atrocities they contribute all over the world.

ENYIN OMO OODUA, E DIDE! A TI N KEDE TI PE TI PE. E TAA JI undecided

God bless you for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by SeekerOfPekus: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why is there no pray for Nigeria or sending money
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Thanks for sympathising with us, the numerous problems bedeviling this country is insufferable.

China with a population of 1.4 billion people is largely peaceful, United and prosperous compared to Nigeria's 200 million people with so much wickedness and division.

When will Africa's biggest democracy and the so-called giant wake up

The Chinese got all that because they're literally same people in almost everything be it belief, language, mode of dressing, food etc. But such doesn't exist in Nigeria.

You can't bring people of different cultures under one umbrella and expect a peaceful co-existence amongst them. It doesn't happen mate!

It's time to do away with this British business called Nigeria for Christ sake!
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Tonnierichy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jestin:
Wetin concern catholic church with your tithe!? Plus why will you be talking about cctv when what happened shouldn't even happen in the first place....So even churches that have 20 members should also install cctv. Nawa for you ooo.... You are a communicant indeed
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by Cokahot: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
God abeg o. Nawa o. But I thought Catholic churches have fence,with security. So how manage. So we need presence of police at church premises then.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
cry cry

They kill people inside church
They also kill during jummat service

These Abokị fool bastards will not know peace.

Ask your politicians they might know something about the attack.
Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
anonymuz:
Thank for your sympathy. Please help us talk to the UN to come to our rescue. We don't trust NIA and NA.
you don't know that it was a pope that divided America and Africa between Spain and Portugal.
That evil institution gave blessing to colonialism.
You can research what I have said.
You can also call me antichrist if you like.
Both Islam and Christianity are tools conquest by Arabs and Europeans.
Vatican claims you must speak to God in Latin
Mecca claims you must speak to God in Arabic.
Religion is for fools

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
englishmart:
Everybody is coming to react like Hydrochloric Acid. Reaction that ends in the test tube.
Mohammadu Buhari has expressed shock as usual. I think he needs a shock absorber this time.
The earlier we stopped waiting for God to send thunder and brimstone to fight for us, the better.
Everything happens for good, so the bible says, this part of the bible can justify every ill-fated occurrence.
Self-defense is not a sin, even if it were, so what?
You end when you die, life continues infinitely.
Rapture is a scam.
Christianity breeds cowards that is why mnk wants to shift Biafra to Judaism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.