Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition (304 Views)

EYN Church Demolition: One Killed, Five Injured As Youths Reisit Borno Officials / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition by iamkheedah(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
An Apostle in Bayelsa State known as Apostle A T Win has taken to Facebook to share his displeasure on the Governor for demolishing his Church.

According to reports, the church was demolished cause it was marked as an illegal structure. Before the building was demolished, the church has been served a notice but the said Apostle allegedly gave money to one of the officials who promised him his Church building will be spared.

Apostle A T Win made different posts in various Facebook groups laying curses on the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State and the workers that came to demolish the Church...

"Calvary greetings good people of Bayelsa State.
Here is a church demolished and burnt down by Governor Douye Diri lead government.
God's kingdom that's outside the supposed government Land demolished and burnt down.
A church that's not an illegal structure, a church that was built outside government Land was demolished and burnt down by Governor Douye Diri lead government.
God's kingdom burnt down by so supposed christians without any notice of destruction to the church!
The carnal is there filled up with sand and that has led to the masses crying anytime it rains.
You've not done anything about that.
There's an high level of insecurity in the state capital and masses live in fear and no exercise has been carried to stop it.
Graduates are rumming the street because there is no job employment in the state.
The state is undergoing epileptic power supply and no exercise has been carried out to solve the scenario.

I have a message for everyone that took part in the demolishing and burning of God's kingdom yesterday.
You will all die a painful death.
2nd Tim 4:14, Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done.

I curse the earth, sun, moon, cloud night day, everything created by God will hence become an enemy to fight you and your generation to the grave.
I decree the wrought of Jehovah fall on each an everyone of you that carry out the exercise in burning the kingdom of God.
I May not be a recognize man of God but I know God has been working for me.
This same mouth I used to prophesy that you will sit and rule the people of Bayelsa state and it came to pass.
This same mouth I used to prophesy that the table will turn in favour of the PDP and that made me to loose all those in support of APC.
I use this same mouth to cause you and your government.
Mark my ward, you shall be replaced except I'm not called by God.
I stand by the grace working in the life of my father pastor David Ibiyeomie, for ordering that God's kingdom be demolished and burnt down, you will go down in the name of Jesus.
Just thesame way David took the place of Soul and Jacob the place of his brother Esau, you shall be replaced.
I curse the land of Bayelsa to rejected you.
You and your team of demolition is cursed..."

See more:
https://www./1711737759079792/permalink/3211874525732767/?app=fbl

CC: Lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, mynd44

Re: Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition by iamkheedah(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
More photos of demolished building

Re: Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition by iamkheedah(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Some comments from the post

Re: Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition by michlins(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
This man is bringing more wahala to himself. Pick him up with the police and he will have to explain why he built illegal structure at the first time. Then he will pay for the destruction and environmental damage.

You believe you're a man of God but you can't do things the right way. Building up shanties up and about. Which mumu god called you
Re: Apostle Curses Sen. Douye Diri And Bayelsa Government For Church Demolition by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
dont even know what to say is that what the bible teach

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-american Surgeon Jailed 27 Years For Fraud / US Sees Massive Demand For Abortion Pills As Women Start ‘stockpiling’ / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.