Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia (615 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / Xenophobia: Madagascar Pulls Out Of Saturday's Friendly Against South Africa / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by obembet(f): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Lionel Messi scored all five goals for Argentina in a 5-0 rout of Estonia.

His goal tally of 86 moves him past Ferenc Puskas on the list of all-time international top scorers

Argentina striker Lionel Messi scored five goals in a 5-0 friendly win over Estonia on Sunday, a result which helped him overtake Hungary's great Ferenc Puskas among the all-time international top scorers.

Messi, who has now netted 86 times in 162 games on international duty, opened the scoring with a penalty kick in the eighth minute as he waited for goalkeeper Matvei Igonen to commit before firing the ball into the bottom right corner.

Estonia are yet to improve since September 2021 when they lose 2-5 against Belgium. Estonia as lose 8 out last 10 matches

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1533533946595758083?t=eEDJKKponlrHwXle1i3zMw&s=19

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by devilmaycry: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
The real GOAT cool
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by ThierryJay: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Obembet don see fight come concede small grin As e don see say Messi don overrun his fave's thread.

A point of correction Madam abi na man. Messi is the first and only player to score 5 goals for club (UCL) and country in history. So your attempt to limit this achievement to his record with Argentina is dead on arrival.

Walahi Pendu dey enjoy since o. If the GOAT had also been feasting on WaSIU's favorite exotic delicacies from Luxembourg, Andorra, Armenia and co since, he would have been the highest goalscorer in history already with not less than 200 goals for Argentina.

The sweetest thing for me is that Ronaldo's fans cannot troll Messi for this record without automatically also trolling their fave because his highest national goalscorer record is chiefly sponsored by the same unknown geographic territories they are downplaying.

In other news:

MOST DANGEROUS VERSIONS OF PLAYERS IN A FOOTBALL TEAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Jubal01: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Thank God u have done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by obembet(f): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
ThierryJay:
Haaa

What's haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by chatinent: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
What do you mean first time?! You're always trynna run down Messi for Penaldo. Messi also scored five in 2012.
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Puttin: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Messi keeps shocking all of em.
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Nbote(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2022
This OP is a petty nd pained Ronaldo fanboy. What's the meaning of the First time in an Argentina shirt. Do u know how many he would have if he played against the likes of Estonia, Luxembourg, and all their likes in friendlies, qualifiers and now nations league

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Soylife(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
G
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by ThierryJay: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
obembet:

What's haaaaaaaaaa

I was preparing my bomb letter to you. You better hide your face now grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by obembet(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

I was preparing my bomb letter to you. You better hide your face now grin

I think it's time for you, OJEEMAH Paulolee to apologize for me cos of wrong accusations.
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by ThierryJay: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
obembet:

I think it's time for you, OJEEMAH Paulolee to apologize for me cos of wrong accusations.

Which wrong accusation? It's even beyond me Ojeemah and Paulolee now as most nairalanders and even some from your CR camp have clearly seen how you've turned a general news forum into a CR7 fandom site in collusion with some mods. Frankly, I don't see the business sense in you guys' decision to boycott positive news about Messi. Didnt know Messi was giving you peeps so much pain to the extent of abandoning economic sense for personal bias. But it's futile cos water will always find a way out.

Obembet just rest. A little trolling here and there will not kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by paulolee(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
very funny coming from cr7 best fan on nairaland, the post was very funny because u were forcing ur self to write good tinz about messi but still goofed going by dt last sentence..
Argentina fa are planning more friendlies against the likes of Malta, Luxemburg, gilbrata, trinidad n the rest cr7 customers dt are bellow 100th in fifa ranking dt he do use to pad stats in qualifiers..
Leo self want follow pad stats n he jus de start....u go wail tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by paulolee(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2022
obembet:

apologize for this one sided post..
wats the meaning of the first time??
wats the meaning of the last paragraph and u trying to downgrade Estonia saying dey av lost 8 Out of their last 10 games to make dm look weak..
did u include those stats wen pendu was scoring hatricks against d likes of Luxemburg, gilbrata, Estonia n malta??
u are jus trying to be plain but ur sentimental attitude CNT just allow u and u really failed in this ur pretence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by TheStrongest: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Nawa oo...
Give credit if you want to give credit...

Those screenshots about Estonia's previous games adds what to the conversation?

Mhen!!! I never seen a more toxic football fan than you.

At the end of the day you don't get paid.
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by OJEEMAH(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2022
When Ronaldo was busy stat padding with the likes of Estonia, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Lithuanian and Luxembourg, you didn’t remember to capture their position in FIFA ranking but as Messi run am now, you remember say they are a lowly rated team.
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by OJEEMAH(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2022
ThierryJay:
Obembet don see fight come concede small grin As e don see say Messi don overrun his fave's thread.

A point of correction Madam abi na man. Messi is the first and only player to score 5 goals for club (UCL) and country in history. So your attempt to limit this achievement to his record with Argentina is dead on arrival.

Walahi Pendu dey enjoy since o. If the GOAT had also been feasting on WaSIU's favorite exotic delicacies from Luxembourg, Andorra, Armenia and co since, he would have been the highest goalscorer in history already with not less than 200 goals for Argentina.

The sweetest thing for me is that Ronaldo's fans cannot troll Messi for this record without automatically also trolling their fave because his highest national goalscorer record is chiefly sponsored by the same unknown geographic territories they are downplaying.

In other news:

MOST DANGEROUS VERSIONS OF PLAYERS IN A FOOTBALL TEAM

Hahahahahahahha
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by OJEEMAH(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:
very funny coming from cr7 best fan on nairaland, the post was very funny because u were forcing ur self to write good tinz about messi but still goofed going by dt last sentence..
Argentina fa are planning more friendlies against the likes of Malta, Luxemburg, gilbrata, trinidad n the rest cr7 customers dt are bellow 100th in fifa ranking dt he do use to pad stats in qualifiers..
Leo self want follow pad stats n he jus de start....u go wail tire
If Messi catch those countries, before this year end, Ronaldo no go be highest goal scorer in international football
Re: Messi Scores 5 For First Time In Argentina Shirt In Friendly Against Estonia by Maxymilliano(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Yeah he scored 5 goals against the 110 ranked team in the world, what a legend !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soccerzoom / Olisa Ndah Salary At Orlando Pirates. / Benfica Have Received Two Offers Of €127M For Enzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.