Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric (31610 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by dalass(f): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Moorish:

My bro. Leave the Igbo out of it.

Forget the online insults between east and west

We have a bigger enemy

Tell that to the brothers who claim what has never been theirs and even go ahead to threaten to take it back!

Like, how do you claim what has never been yours in the first place

An enemy is an enemy, big or small... Frankly since MNk came into the picture, the remaining fragile unitywe had was thrown out and we don't know who the enemy is any more. cool
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by kernniejay(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Our intelligence agencies should do more abeg, I don't understand why a group like Muric will be the one advising Nigerians on potential danger.

We have

1. State Security Service (SSS) – Responsible for domestic intelligence.

2. National Intelligence Agency (NIA) – Responsible for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.

3. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) – Responsible for military intelligence.

What exactly are they doing?

You asked what they are doing? I will tell you for free. They are there to harass innocent citizens and their ogas are there to share in the national cake. simple.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by God1stson(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is obvious after what happened yesterday

While Yoruba where busy mocking the South East, the boko haram terrorists where busy trooping in the south west and taking strategic position to strike Yoruba land
the whole of southern Nigeria is in this mess together anybody feeling is just a south east affair is hallucinating. these are well coordinated on the south because of two reasons, grazing rights and 2023. they want to hit southern states hard before the end of their administration.
Re: Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric by Segzy19: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
They know that Buhari is going so they are intensifying their attacks... I tell you, they will do more... The Fulanis are at it...

We must not sleep but brace up to repel and even attack them seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos) / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.