Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

(video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. (671 Views)

Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Military Cognizance
��⚡��Russian forces shoot down a Ukrainian Mig-29 over Donbass. Pilot failed to eject
https://militarycognizance.com/2022/06/05/australia-infuriated-after-chinese-jets-disrupt-reconnaissance-mission-over-south-china-sea/

Watch in youtube

https://youtube.com/shorts/qrTQodPD4Fk

Or watch in Russia TV Africa in telegram

God bless putin God bless mother Russia...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Nancy2020(f): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
War gives humans tingly feeling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Nancy2020:
War gives humans tingly feeling.

We all should stand against nato and USA terrorism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Betscoreodds: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Military Cognizance
��⚡��Russian forces shoot down a Ukrainian Mig-29 over Donbass. Pilot failed to eject
https://militarycognizance.com/2022/06/05/australia-infuriated-after-chinese-jets-disrupt-reconnaissance-mission-over-south-china-sea/

Watch in youtube

https://youtube.com/shorts/qrTQodPD4Fk

Or watch in Russia TV Africa in telegram

God bless putin God bless mother Russia...

Hahaha but why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
The definition of USA politicians

Petty politicians.
Empty words,.
mainstream rethoric,
absence of moral.
Unable to prevent the conflict and now fuelling it on a daily basis, with unforseen consequences. Poor world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by railone(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Fake News... Russia Propaganda
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
railone:
Fake News... Russia Propaganda
lol pure sweet physical video there are more just we don't want USA fans to commit suicide when they watch how Ukraine over one hundred men die each day.

2 Likes

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
We have many videos coming up

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by railone(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
lol pure sweet physical video there are more just we don't want USA fans to commit suicide when they watch how Ukraine over one hundred men die each day.

well I won't believe it until Ukrainian news outlet report it.
Those Russians can't be trusted
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

have you ever seen Ukraine state the number of Ukraine military men dieing

Another muriopol is going to happen

Luhansk region governor Serhiy Haidai says the situation in Severodonetsk has “deteriorated even further”. He says the Ukrainian troops have been pushed back into the industrial zone and no longer control “half of the city”.

Ukrainian troops are inside Azot chemical plant zone, which have bunkers, we are about to see yet another Mauripol.
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Teaser4(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

lmao, Russians can’t be trusted but Ukrainians can be trusted, this is the most ridiculous thing I ever read so far today…. Information war is part of warfare, so far Kyiv is leading due to backing of their western lords, but one thing about Russia’s report is that , they back it up with videos, I mean live videos, which you will never see on cnn, you go wait taya….Kyiv only admit defeat when it’s too obvious to cover up, just like the myth Ghost of Kyiv, which was a fabricated news….even dem report azovstal surrender as “mission accomplished”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by railone(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Teaser4:
lmao, Russians can’t be trusted but Ukrainians can be trusted, this is the most ridiculous thing I ever read so far today…. Information war is part of warfare, so far Kyiv is leading due to backing of their western lords, but one thing about Russia’s report is that , they back it up with videos, I mean live videos, which you will never see on cnn, you go wait taya….Kyiv only admit defeat when it’s too obvious to cover up, just like the myth Ghost of Kyiv, which was a fabricated news….even dem report azovstal surrender as “mission accomplished”

I don't know why you're trying to convince me when I'm only playing the same game you guys play when it's the other way round.

so now you see the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by railone(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Luhansk region governor Serhiy Haidai says the situation in Severodonetsk has “deteriorated even further”. He says the Ukrainian troops have been pushed back into the industrial zone and no longer control “half of the city”.

Ukrainian troops are inside Azot chemical plant zone, which have bunkers, we are about to see yet another Mauripol.

all these explanations ain't needed. Show me Ukrainian news confirming this and I will believe. For now it's nothing more than Russian propaganda.

FYI: you do know I'm intentionally playing the same script you guys play when the news is anti-Russian right.

It's the way you didn't even notice your own script and walked right into it

1 Like

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

all these explanations ain't needed. Show me Ukrainian news confirming this and I will believe. For now it's nothing more than Russian propaganda.

FYI: you do know I'm intentionally playing the same script you guys play when the news is anti-Russian right.

It's the way you didn't even notice your own script and walked right into it

Zelensky will use his mouth to tell you since he is your world leader lol

When we said Russia has taken land mass that more than UK you guys never believed us.

Wait until zelenesky open his mouth to say it so wait when we take more city and state that when you will admit it.

1 Like

Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by railone(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Zelensky will use his mouth to tell you since he is your world leader lol

When we said Russia has taken land mass that more than UK you guys never believed us.

Wait until zelenesky open his mouth to say it so wait when we take more city and state that when you will admit it.

FAKE NEWS
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
railone:

FAKE NEWS

Na you can see it physically with your own eyes not those ones that they said they said.
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by ariesbull: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

why are they always in bunkers and plants
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2022
ariesbull:
why are they always in bunkers and plants

This new generation war only bunker can protect you from the bombs and missiles.
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by sunboy(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

This new generation war only bunker can protect you from the bombs and missiles.

Nop, there are bunker burster bombs specifically for that purpose. My best guess is that the Russians do not intend to wipe out the area.
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2022
sunboy:

Nop, there are bunker burster bombs specifically for that purpose. My best guess is that the Russians do not intend to wipe out the area.

How deep can a bunker buster bomb go?.

Answer

It can go through some 22 feet of concrete or over 100 feet of earth.

Bump: Mother Of All Bunker Busters Detonated - WIRED
www.wired.com › 2007/03 › mother-of-...
More results

So If I stay 200 feet under the earth the bunker bomb won't reach me

Or if I stay 44feet under concrete it won't get to me

So bunker bomb still has a limit.
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by ariesbull: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

How deep can a bunker buster bomb go?.

Answer

It can go through some 22 feet of concrete or over 100 feet of earth.

Bump: Mother Of All Bunker Busters Detonated - WIRED
www.wired.com › 2007/03 › mother-of-...
More results

So If I stay 200 feet under the earth the bunker bomb won't reach me

Or if I stay 44feet under concrete it won't get to me

So bunker bomb still has a limit.
but it will collapse the ones on top of you and effectively burning you and burying you alive
Re: (video) Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian jet fighter Mig-29 Over Donbass. by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
ariesbull:
but it will collapse the ones on top of you and effectively burning you and burying you alive
it can't that why there is a nuclear bunker under the white house and other places all over the world..

Nothing can touch those under it.

(1) (Reply)

Party-Goers Around The World Welcome The New Year With Stunning Fireworks / Explosions Rock Crimea And The Russian Army Musters For Revenge / Death Toll Rises To 1,200 In Israel As Hamas Battles IDF In Southern Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.