Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To (340 Views)

Ayu: APC Panicking Over Fear Of Losing Power; But We’ll Crush Them / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / ‘APC Is Panicking Over Our Strategy Meetings’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To by Anambragully: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
I mean MURIC brought religious division to their own land and now it has matured.

Mind you MURIC is a composition of yoruba Muslims, so they used their hand to bring ant infested firewood into their home
Re: MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To by DOTian: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Like I said in another Post, if you make me The president of this country, if mumu MURIC continues on this their wayward path, I will arrest all of them, line them up att the bar beach and perforate all with machine gun fire! Some of these mutants kill more with their mouths than those who actually shoot the guns.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To by Mrnakeina(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Forget MURIC
The SW must unite against the candidacy of Tinubu & Osibanjo

Their romance with this administration is a curse to every part of this nation
Re: MURIC Now Panicking Over What They Contributed To by Anambragully: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2022
DOTian:
Like I said in another Post, if you make me The president of this country, if mumu MURIC continues on this their wayward path, I will arrest all of them, line them up att the bar beach and perforate all with machine gun fire! Some of these mutants kill more with their mouths than those who actually shoot the guns.
Exactly, wars start with the mouth first before the guns are let out

(1) (Reply)

Truth Be Told, PDP And Atiku Were Wishing For Anyone But Tinubu / Live @INEC Office Area 10 The Youths Troop Out En-mass To Get Their PVC But Nobo / How Strange Helicopter Assisted Terrorists In Killing More Than 30 Persons – Kad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.