Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

F O R S A G E... New Smart Contract In Town - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / F O R S A G E... New Smart Contract In Town (378 Views)

CNBC Africa Announces Launch Of Nazanin Alakija’s S.A.G.E Innovation Center / Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq / Do You Need A.G.O In Large Quantity? Then Call Us (2) (3) (4)

F O R S A G E... New Smart Contract In Town by CaptainSaba11: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2022
I'm really happy for the great opportunity meta force FORSAGE has brought in this season, every ASUU strike there is always a launch of smart contract

2020 gave me 1+ eth, 2022 will surely bring x10

Wetin you no know ask your guys
Don't be shy, if you don't have money deep down you yourself won't be happy, Be honest to yourself
Seize the moment and take the risk now
I took the risk 2years ago on Forsage ETH and made over 1 ETH, you think I won't make make more than that this time even after knowing and having better strategies

There is time for everything and that is why opportunity come but once.
After this meta force (FORSAGE) before you go here another Forsage laidis
Guys like me would have milked thousands of $$

Re: F O R S A G E... New Smart Contract In Town by CaptainSaba11: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2022
If you want to know more about Forsage
Join through this link

https: // chat. whats app. com/ IgLdFv6ioGcI ZNKRi7ALhH
Re: F O R S A G E... New Smart Contract In Town by CaptainSaba11: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Remove all the space in the link to be able to join!

CaptainSaba11:
If you want to know more about Forsage
Join through this link

https: // chat. whats app. com/ IgLdFv6ioGcI ZNKRi7ALhH

Renew DSTV Subscription @ 1.5% Discounts / Please Help / GLOBAL LENS: Elon Musk Loses World Richest Title To Bernard Arnault

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7