Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital (2570 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by NairaLux(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2022
It's no longer a news that a Catholic Church in Owo Ondo State was attacked last Sunday and many casualties were recorded.

Below are some photos of blood donators at the federal medical center in Owo

https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Owo-Attack:-Photos-Of-Blood-Donators-At-The-Hospital&post=2255

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by melonsgroup: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Cool

3 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Isobug: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one, good gesture

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by odinaccess: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
God bless every donor

6 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu said Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one, grin grin So it's called family Business grin

Wher ar de Cows grin is Evans a Herdsmen grin

I dnt pity dem grin

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Joezinho: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
See how the first afonja is laughing when he is supposed to be meek. Pls check their blood for HIV o abeg.

Akpu munching vagina slicer. I have no kind words for a prejudiced and hardened bigot who openly wishes the worst for my ethnic group.

May you find succour in the jaws of a crocodile..

11 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Haakeem(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Akpu munching vagina slicer. I have no kind words for a prejudiced and hardened bigots who openly wishes the worst for my ethnic group.

you two are fools.
Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Crixxx: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Akpu munching vagina slicer. I have no kind words for a prejudiced and hardened bigot who openly wishes the worst for my ethnic group.

Atleast not the way youve been finding refuge in the hands of skullminers. Anyway, Why did you afonja decide to slice her vaginer and mine the skulls of innocent residents

1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by oneman11(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
May God bless them. Proud of you guys
Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by delzbaba(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Blood donors,,,,donors,,,, abeg make schools dey pay their english teachers well.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Ulunne777(f): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
It was yesterday I learnt that Ondo civil servants are yet to receive their January salary and we are in June.
I really hope it isn't true even though several confirmed it.
Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Cokahot: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sapa they everywhere. They are all in for the money. If money is not involved,no one givs a fuc k.
10 pints don't mean shit,if money not involved bich.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by oilmane(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
NairaLux:
It's no longer a news that a Catholic Church in Owo Ondo State was attacked last Sunday and many casualties were recorded.

Below are some photos of blood donators at the federal medical center in Owo

https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Owo-Attack:-Photos-Of-Blood-Donators-At-The-Hospital&post=2255

God bless them

3 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Dreadlock69(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
As I know get blood nnko and no fit help financial ,how I fit render help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by NairaLux(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dreadlock69:
As I know get blood nnko and no fit help financial ,how I fit render help
There are bank accounts to donate to, please check Reno Omokri Twitter � page
Re: Owo Attack: Photos Of Blood Donors At The Hospital by Mercury12(m): 12:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

Well said grin

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Mercilessly Beat Up Girl, For Raining Insults On Him / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / OMG! See How Bandits Hide Rifles In Their Vehicles’ Bonnets And Transport Them A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.