Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) (39318 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Overloaded Bus Nearly Tumbles Over, Narrowly Missing Passerbys (Pics, Video) / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by heysquare(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Somewhere in south west grin
Is that Southwesterner's dressing?
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Mikkeal: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Your obsession wiill kee you
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Sunnydoo: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

This is Benue dress code.
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Ajjpsalm(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
With the kind of bus and the attire ,this is pure north quote me anyhow .
This is a normal thing in the North , they will even be playing drums inside the bus with full joy and automatic speed .
I served in the north and this shouldn't be anything new to anyone familiar to Northern Nigeria.

I mean not to be sentimental or tribalistic , I'm just trying to establish a fact .

Gracias
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na there some thing you can never do as an educated person. There are also some things poverty can cause. Please don’t be poor, and get an education!
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by edosignature(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Poverty, Illiteracy & Stupidity go hand in cap.
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
This is common in north
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everything about nigeria is just funny.
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

complex inferiority dey worry average of you igbo even when you see their native dress you're still typing jargons

anyway na those imbeciles liking your imbecilic post I blamed
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Federalofficia(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin cheesy well done sir devils advocate
Urheadmaster:

Devil has several ways to deal with humans.

He may have been the one who told them seating on top of a moving bus is "Safe"
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Asceleb16(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aswear,i'm tired of this God forsaken country
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by alexconddy072(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Open ya eyes, southwest do not dress this way. It is either Benue people or the Ibos
Crixxx:
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmm..... beginning to believe people are somehow losing common sense and be now thinking more like beasts. Bus overloaded inside ... sooo many thought it a good idea to now ride on top? What of there is a blow out?... or a sudden swerve that can tip the bus over? Then here we have the issue is their clothing... not the danger ... their clothing. Beasts everywhere.
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na wa... Those women get mind oh
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by ajepako(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okobola146:
Sitting from left to right Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, Dominique, funkybabee and folake4u. With mannabbqgrils as their driver

Werey Asaba

tongue tongue
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by bibiking7(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022

Carry me dey go, daddy carry me dey go...... grin

Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by izubext007: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some where in Benue
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by bilangha(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
some where in Benue state, suffer people
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
People mother.
No small sense sef.
Chai!
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Emdebby2: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is too risky.
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by Wwwq: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by BeeNG3: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
And also arrested
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Behold this son of perdition undecided tueh

Disgruntled mad man
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria...a country full of confused people
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by udomma1005(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Did i hear you say innocent devil

I never knew there is innocent devil cheesy
Yeah, there is!
My Grandmother used to say that if the devil and his guys, the witches & wizards go take a break for one month, we will know that most persons are the architect of their misfortunes!
How can u imagine a keke rider whose keke brakes are bad, still using it to convey passengers but believing in"god"to protect him from accident? How about a clown who refills gas, having his shop just a shop away from a slowpoke who does welding, both hoping "god" won't let an explosion happen?
Sometimes, the devil is innocent on all counts charges!
Re: FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) by AAbuja: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Na there some thing you can never do as an educated person. There are also some things poverty can cause. Please don’t be poor, and get an education!

It isn't actually about the level of education. There is just a madness that accompanies "being a Nigerian".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics) / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.