Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Volatility 100 Index Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Volatility 100 Index Traders (579 Views)

Buhari's inaugaration fails to lift stocks as All Share Index ends in red / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
I've been trading vix 100 for 2years now, I've made profit and losses. I even made 1200 dollars in a day and I gave it all back to d market within a week and since then its been proper research and trading and my risk management was poor, I didn't even know dat u can calculate d risk u will want to take using the "Spread" of the broker. I've read books on gann, gann students books,students of students of gann books. Books by John crane( he uses a technique called a reaction swing to forecast and pinpoint a particular day d market is going to reverse) and a book by Larry R Williams and I also watched all 16hours of Steve mauro's BTMM course and I can tell all you "BTMM method traders" on vix 100 index that d stop hunt level of the market makers on vix 100 is 288 pips ... I like to think I have developed my patience level now and with d proper procedure and methodology ur patience level increases... pls mods help me push it to the front page.
Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Share your ideas with people of like-mind and get motivated by their encouragements and experiences.” “As buried seeds, we must connect with the minds that embody the water and nutrients needed for us to grow. These people are not only confident, positive, and focused, but they have passion and compassion for people.”

In other words, I dey find like minds... if u in Abuja d better
Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Desperados(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm stil learning the ropes on volatility 75 but i just want to share cos some tips may be useful on both charts.

I have learnt and studied that the most profitable ways to gain more on vix 75 is
a) trading key levels &
b) double tops/bottoms

though everyone had their own strategy.
i'm stil learning mor til i grow frm profitable to successful.
Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Vanzaki post=113530480][/quote]
I was always following other peoples forecast,till I discovered that d best way to success in trading is when u study d charts in your own way and find d best way to enter the market...I have many different ideas now of the market. If u don hear about Btmm...check d picture to see my 1week chart "Btmm" method,I coined for yearly trend following ]

Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Qqqp: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Binary options deriv automated trading bots

Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Bullish continuation patterns on vix 100 ( mode push to top)

Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
4hours timeframe BTMM chart...

Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na my ideas I dey post like this...I no wan sell courses... Check the building block of this thread sha.(mode help push to top)

Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Tpp1: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trade binary options using automated trading robots and earn daily login to check signature info below
Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Tonyshow5522(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
My best advice is to trade divergence. I try to get information from what u posted but I can't see any
Re: Volatility 100 Index Traders by Vanzaki(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Check dis one

(1) (Reply)

Making $20 Per Day Is Possible / N3 Million Available: Bolt/uber Business Or Bet Naija / 1x Bet Abritage For African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.