Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] (5438 Views)

Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mass Shooting - Media extravaganza - Thoughts and Prayers - Social Media debates - No one does anything - Back to normal - Mass Shooting......

This has been the trend for years now, aren't we tired?

Yesterday's barbaric event can't be allowed to repeat itself!

Let's do something for real this time!

SAY NO TO THIS LOOP!
Nairalanders, say something!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Seun
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Young kids with good future just killed like that (seen some of the wounded at mfc and st lose

3 Likes

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Flamees(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
Young kids with good future just killed like that (seen some of the wounded at mfc and st lose

The scene was darn too gory!

This shouldn't be allowed to repeat itself in all ramifications!
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Flamees:
Ok
You're Okay with the trend?
I hope your FAM survives when it becomes full blown!
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is for USA. We don't normally have mass shootings here. Herdsmen butcher people with cutlass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Flamees(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joclebs:

You're Okay with the trend?

I hope your FAM survives when it becomes full blown!

Sometimes you guys Just Open up and Talk rubbish
So what should i do?
Do i look like the IGP or General? Or one of the service chiefs?
I'm i the person they voted for at 2019?
If you're not happy with that Vote for the right candidate next year
Hope your family is survives it too
Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Flamees:

Sometimes you guys Just Open up and Talk rubbish
So what should i do?
Do i look like the IGP or General? Or one of the service chiefs?
I'm i the person they voted for at 2019?
If you're not happy with that Vote for the right candidate next year
Hope your family is survives it too
Nonsense

Chill!

This ranting should be channeled to the appropriate quarters!

Your reply "OK" only made me asked a simple question and then wished you well!
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Flamees(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joclebs:

Chill!

This ranting should be channeled to the appropriate quarters!

Your reply "OK" only made me asked a simple question and then wished you well!
Ok means that someone is in support or agreed to your Opinion so I don't know why you originally made those comments earlier

5 Likes

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Spirit04:
This is for USA. We don't normally have mass shootings here. Herdsmen butcher people with cutlass

They're growing wings as the day goes by....
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Flamees:

Ok means that someone is in support or agreed to your Opinion so I don't know why you originally made those comments earlier

Its alright...

1 Like

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by nothingspoil70: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Why is something telling me this owo attack is politically motivated, to distract the attention of the leaders of the south west from the leadership wrestling going on in Abuja at the moment?

Why was Lawan announced as the anointed candidate when all the southwest leaders were in owo grieving with their brethren?

Whatever the game plan is, time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by TeeGentle(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Nothing is done
The politicians will just be running mouth without doing anything about it

1 Like

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Christistruth00: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Why is something telling me this owo attack is politically motivated, to distract the attention of the leaders of the south west from the leadership wrestling going on in Abuja at the moment?

Why was Lawan announced as the anointed candidate when all the southwest leaders were in owo grieving with their brethren?

It seems to be Orji Kalu’s IPOB thugs that did it

In the Video below

At 1 hour 2 mins Simon Ekpa said IPOB cannot wait for Nigeria to disintegrate and IPOB will start Civil War next year

At 1 hour 5 mins Simon Ekpa said Elections must not hold next year

At 1 hour 6 min Ekpa said IPOB are targeting the 2023 Elections

At 1 hour 10 mins Ekpa said if Elections are allowed to hold next year Fulani Islamists will take over the Country and IPOB cannot allow that to happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bde-DrUTbLg
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Joclebs:

And some mumu will now blame the loop on BBN .

BBN is their scapegoat.... Bunch of cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
nothingspoil70:

They would soon be exposed!
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
TeeGentle:
Nothing is done
The politicians will just be running mouth without doing anything about it
Yeah, the best they would say is "we'll look into it!"

Useless bunch...
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lalasticlala Seun
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

In the Video below

At 1 hour 2 mins Simon Ekpa said IPOB cannot wait for Nigeria to disintegrate and IPOB will start Civil War next year

At 1 hour 5 mins Simon Ekpa said Elections must not hold next year

At 1 hour 6 min Ekpa said IPOB are targeting the 2023 Elections

At 1 hour 10 mins Ekpa said if Elections are allowed to hold next year Fulani Islamists will take over the Country and IPOB cannot allow that to happen

What about the first "1 hour" of the video?
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Joclebs(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
And some mumu will now blame the loop on BBN .

BBN is their scapegoat.... Bunch of cowards!!!

BBN is not the problem of this country, Polithievians are!
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by AntiMahdi: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joclebs:

This has no connection to the Owo massacre.

Nigeria does not have a gun problem . we have a terrorist plagued nation with an inept and corrupt security structure.

If anything , we need to be armed by the teeth like the Americans and defend ourselves from these terrorists and criminals .

By the way, you are senseless to post this infographic that relates to the 2A which we in Nigeria are denied the right to arms for self defense.
Re: This Particular Image is Trending In Relation To Events In Owo [pics] by Christistruth00: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joclebs:

What about the first "1 hour" of the video?

An old Nnamdi Kanu Video where he was Ranting for War mainly

(1) (Reply)

5 Men Gang Rape 8year Old Girl In Owerri(pictures) / They Slice His Face Like Slicebread Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / 16-year-old Science Pupil Was Discovered Hanging From An Uncompleted Building In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.