Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,480 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

‘I Was Not Involved In Accident’, Osinbajo Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Was Not Involved In Accident’, Osinbajo Breaks Silence (190 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering / NEWSBREAKING: Osinbajo Breaks Silence On His Whereabouts / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Not Involved In Accident’, Osinbajo Breaks Silence by joy4news(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said he was not involved in an accident in the wee hours of Monday along Airport Road, Abuja, contrary to reports in certain mediums.

Reports had emerged on social media that Osinbajo’s convoy was involved in a crash along airport road Abuja.

Reacting, the VP took to his verified social media handle to debunk the rumoured news.

“Thank you all for the calls and concern, I was not involved in an accident.

“On my way to the airport to travel to Ondo, we ran into an accident scene.

“My security and medical teams assisted in removing the victims of the crash from the scene.

“They have been transported to the Airforce Base hospital,” Osinbajo stated.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/i-was-not-involved-in-accident-osinbajo-breaks-silence/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Watching APC Conversation Live? / The just concluded APC/PDP Primaries - The Way Forward !!!! / Police Nab Eight For Attempting To Defraud Buhari Regime Of $2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.